|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who protests Peder Seier being baptized by the minister?
(b) Per Hansa.
(d) Hans Olsa.
2. When do the men realize they must make a trip for more wood in Book 2, Chapter 1?
3. Who comes to ask Per Hansa if he will make the trip to find the minister?
4. What does Per Hansa consider doing while Beret is in labor?
(a) Hanging himself.
(b) Helping with the birth.
(c) Feeding the cows.
(d) Plowing the fields.
5. What day is it when Ola and Store-Hans come to tell their father that the seeds have sprouted?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom is the minister's communion Sunday service sermon about?
2. Why do the men think the Solum boys should teach school?
3. What does Beret insist that Hans Olsa do before he dies?
4. What does Beret prepare for her husband before he sets off on his journey?
5. What does Hans Olsa find when he arrives on his third quarter during the snowstorm?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)