Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Per Hansa refuse to let Beret be known by?
2. Where does Hans Olsa decide to spend the night so that he doesn't get lost in the snowstorm in Book 2, Chapter 4?
(a) With Tonseten.
(b) At Per Hansa's house.
(c) In the shed with the cattle.
(d) Down by Spring Creek.
3. Tonseten says that the settlers should take names that reflect what?
(a) Their Norwegian heritage.
(b) Their new settlement.
(c) Their occupations.
(d) Their personalities.
4. Who does the minister want to baptize?
(a) Beret Hansa.
(b) The Indians.
(d) The children.
5. In which direction is Per looking when he dies?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month does the minister arrive to the settlement?
2. In what years does the winter snow fall from mid-October to mid-April?
3. What does Per Hansa do after he returns home from the Hallings?
4. Which of the following is NOT something that Per Hansa tells Torkel Tallaksen to invest his money in?
5. What does the minister think about Peder Seier's name?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)