|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the men think the Solum boys should teach school?
(a) Because they are good at math.
(b) Because they can't farm.
(c) Because they have the best house.
(d) Because they can speak English.
2. What type of meat do the Hansas share with their neighbors?
3. Who comes to ask Per Hansa if he will make the trip to find the minister?
4. What does Per Hansa consider doing while Beret is in labor?
(a) Plowing the fields.
(b) Feeding the cows.
(c) Hanging himself.
(d) Helping with the birth.
5. What name does Per Hansa refuse to let Beret be known by?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do they find Store-Hans after the minister's first service?
2. What does Beret insist that Hans Olsa do before he dies?
3. What happens two days after Per Hansa plants his wheat crop?
4. Who worries about the strain of divine services on Beret?
5. How does Per Hansa react to Beret's preaching?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)