|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beret say living in a sod house does?
(a) Turns people into animals.
(b) Ruins the family's clothing.
(c) Keeps the family warm at night.
(d) Helps save money for the future.
2. Where does the minister perform divine services?
(a) Per Hansa's house.
(b) Hans Olsa's house.
(c) The community center.
(d) Tonseten's house.
3. Who becomes frustrated at Per Hansa's refusal to harvest the wheat when others tell him it is time?
(a) Henry Solum.
(c) Torkel Tallaksen.
(d) Hans Olsa.
4. Whose house does the minister arrive at first?
(a) Hans Olsa's.
(b) Per Hansa's.
(c) Torkel Tallaksen's.
5. In what month does the minister arrive to the settlement?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hans Olsa offer to Per Hansa after the minister leaves?
2. What does Per Hansa think his wife's strange behavior is caused by?
3. What day is it when Ola and Store-Hans come to tell their father that the seeds have sprouted?
4. Which of the following best describes Beret in the final chapter?
5. What does Beret persuade Per Hansa to build?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)