|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Per Hansa go to sell the furs that he buys at the Indian settlement?
(d) North Dakota.
2. What does Per Hansa's newborn baby's middle name mean?
3. Why do the men think the Solum boys should teach school?
(a) Because they can speak English.
(b) Because they can't farm.
(c) Because they have the best house.
(d) Because they are good at math.
4. How does Per Hansa react to Beret's preaching?
(a) He yells at her.
(b) He does not take it seriously.
(c) He hangs on her every word.
(d) He is very proud of her.
5. What does Per Hansa find when he goes to check on Beret after harvesting the wheat?
(a) She has burned the house down.
(b) She has made a large supper.
(c) She has barricaded the door.
(d) She has run away with the children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Irishwoman that Per Hansa fetches to help Hans Olsa?
2. Who worries about the strain of divine services on Beret?
3. Where does the minister perform divine services?
4. Where are the settlers when the question of changing their names comes up?
5. Where do the men go to get more wood in Book 2, Chapter 1?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)