|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hans Olsa suggest Peder become when he grows up?
2. What is Per Hansa clutching in his hands when they find his body?
(c) Pictures of his kids.
(d) Beef jerky.
3. In which direction is Per looking when he dies?
4. What does Hans Olsa offer to Per Hansa after the minister leaves?
(a) To take Peder Seier to live with them.
(b) To have Sorine stay with Beret.
(c) To be the full-time minister.
(d) To take him to town for more supplies.
5. Why does Beret tell Per Hansa that it does no good to cry?
(a) There is no one in the place to hear him.
(b) It will set a bad example for the children.
(c) It will make everyone else upset too.
(d) Crying doesn't accomplish anything.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Hans Olsa decide to spend the night so that he doesn't get lost in the snowstorm in Book 2, Chapter 4?
2. Tonseten says that the settlers should take names that reflect what?
3. What does Beret believe will become of herself and her baby?
4. What does Beret persuade Per Hansa to build?
5. When Per Hansa gets lost in the blizzard, what does he begin to have hallucinations of?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)