|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Per Hansa buy with money from buying and selling furs?
(a) A heifer.
(b) An oak tree.
(c) A new suit.
(d) A plow.
2. What does Per Hansa name his new baby?
(a) Peder Seier.
(b) Hans Per.
(c) Hans Peder.
(d) Kristian Seier.
3. What is the name of the Indian settlement where Per Hansa travels to buy furs?
4. In which direction is Per looking when he dies?
5. What is Per Hansa clutching in his hands when they find his body?
(a) Beef jerky.
(d) Pictures of his kids.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Per Hansa find when he goes to check on Beret after harvesting the wheat?
2. Who asks Tonseten to marry a couple for which he still feels guilt over marrying?
3. What name does Per Hansa refuse to let Beret be known by?
4. Which of the following best describes Beret in the final chapter?
5. Whose house does the minister arrive at first?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)