|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 4 The Great Plain Drinks....
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose house does Per Hansa come upon after he is lost in the blizzard with his oxen?
(a) Tonseten's house.
(b) The Hallings family.
(c) The Baarstad family.
(d) The Vossing family.
2. Where does Per Hansa plan on getting wood for the roof of his house?
(a) The Black Hills Forest.
(b) Spring Creek.
(c) The Sioux River.
3. What does Per Hansa do after he finds the stakes in the ground?
(a) He leaves them where he finds them.
(b) He immediately tells Hans Olsa about them.
(c) He goes to inquire about them in town.
(d) He removes them and hides them.
4. Which of the following is NOT a type of seed that Beret brought to plant in addition to the main crop?
5. Who in Per Hansa's family believes the family should travel back east for the winter?
(b) Per Hansa.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Torkel Tallaksen want to build?
2. Who does the minister want to baptize?
3. How long do the locusts plague the settlers?
4. Where does Beret Hansa remember the family landed when they crossed the ocean from Norway?
5. Who is the first to notice that the cows have gone missing after the men arrive home from town?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)