|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 4 The Great Plain Drinks....
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is most upset that Rosie is missing?
(b) Hans Olsa.
(d) Per Hansa.
2. What does Torkel Tallaksen want to build?
(a) A church.
(b) A large barn.
(c) Spring Creek's first store.
(d) A wooden house.
3. Where is the Hansa family headed?
(c) Utah Territory.
(d) Dakota Territory.
4. Where are the four men, the first small caravan to visit the settlement, from?
(c) West Virginia.
5. Which of the following best describes Beret in the final chapter?
(a) Moderately crazy.
(b) Totally insane.
(c) Intensely pious.
(d) Near death.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the minister perform divine services?
2. What does Beret trip over as she leaves the house after a fight with Per Hansa, at the end of Book 1, Chapter 4?
3. Who does the minister want to baptize?
4. Why do the men think the Solum boys should teach school?
5. Where does Per Hansa plan on getting wood for the roof of his house?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)