|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 4 The Great Plain Drinks....
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Irishwoman that Per Hansa fetches to help Hans Olsa?
(a) Crazy Katie.
(b) Silly Sue.
(d) Crazy Bridget.
2. What illness does Tonseten suffer from?
3. What are the clouds becoming to Beret as she stares into them?
(a) A pony.
(b) Cotton balls.
(c) A scene of her homeland.
(d) The face of a monster.
4. What has Per Hansa had to do because of the growth of his farm?
(a) Build more houses.
(b) Hire extra hands.
(c) Sell his land.
(d) Have more children.
5. How much can Per Hansa buy furs for at the Indian settlement that sells them?
(a) Five cents.
(b) One dollar.
(c) Twenty cents.
(d) Ten cents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Solum boys build to help them return East?
2. What kind of trees does Per Hansa bring back to plant around the house?
3. What does the woman who was tied up when she came to Spring Creek try to do in the middle of the night?
4. What kind of food does the Hansa family have to eat every night?
5. Where is Per Hansa headed to look for the minister?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)