|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 4 What the Waving Grass Revealed.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does the Tronder woman charge Per Hansa for borrowing her bull for a year?
(a) Fifty dollars.
(b) Twenty dollars.
(c) Five dollars.
(d) Ten dollars.
2. Which of the following does NOT describe Tonseten?
(b) Rosy cheeks.
(d) Red beard.
3. Where does the journey of the Hansa family begin?
4. What place does Per Hansa hope to find when he leaves the camp in the middle of the night?
(a) The Dakota Territory.
(b) An Indian village.
(c) The city of Jackson.
(d) Split Rock Creek.
5. Where does Per Hansa plan on getting wood for the roof of his house?
(a) Spring Creek.
(b) The Black Hills Forest.
(d) The Sioux River.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the four men, the first small caravan to visit the settlement, from?
2. Why does Per Hans walk so far ahead of the caravan?
3. Who are the spokesmen between the men of the large caravan and the settlers of Spring Creek?
4. What does the injured Indian give Per Hansa in exchange for helping him?
5. Where is the Hansa family headed?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)