|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 2 Home-Founding.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Per Hansa plan on getting wood for the roof of his house?
(a) Spring Creek.
(c) The Sioux River.
(d) The Black Hills Forest.
2. What kind of trees does Per Hansa bring back to plant around the house?
3. What is Hans Olsa doing at the beginning of Book 1, Chapter 2?
(a) Building a sod house.
(b) Talking to a friend.
(c) Plowing his fields.
4. What kind of food does the Hansa family have to eat every night?
5. What is the name of the Hansa's cow?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the settlers have to go to make their claim to the land official?
2. In Book 1, Chapter 1, what is the family doing?
3. Where does Beret Hansa remember the family landed when they crossed the ocean from Norway?
4. What does Per Hansa bring back to camp in Book 1, Chapter 1 to appease his wife?
5. What is the name of Hans Olsa's daughter?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)