|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 2 Home-Founding.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the journey of the Hansa family begin?
2. What is Hans Olsa doing at the beginning of Book 1, Chapter 2?
(b) Talking to a friend.
(c) Plowing his fields.
(d) Building a sod house.
3. Which of the following is NOT one of the Hansa children?
(a) Hans Kristian.
4. What does Per Hansa find on his plot of land when he first goes to inspect it?
(a) A gun.
(b) A fox.
(c) A grave.
(d) A garden.
5. What kind of trees does Per Hansa bring back to plant around the house?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the date on which Per Hansa receives a deed to the property he has claimed?
2. How many children are in the Hansa family?
3. Which of the following is NOT a type of seed that Beret brought to plant in addition to the main crop?
4. Where does Per Hansa plan on getting wood for the roof of his house?
5. Which of the following does NOT describe the physical appearance of Per Hansa?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)