|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 2 Home-Founding.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hans Olsa tell Per Hansa he has lost on his journey to their new home?
(a) A mutton leg.
(b) A pair of pants.
(c) Cooking supplies.
(d) A horse.
2. What is the name of Hans Olsa's daughter?
3. What is the first crop that Per Hansa wants to plant on his land?
4. What is the name of the Hansas' rifle?
(a) Sweet Caroline.
(b) Old Faithful.
(d) Old Maria.
5. Who is Per Hansa?
(a) The main female character of the book.
(b) The main family's oldest child.
(c) A shopkeeper who helps the family with supplies.
(d) The main male character of the book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What place does Per Hansa hope to find when he leaves the camp in the middle of the night?
2. Why does Per Hansa leave the camp in the middle of the night in Book 1, Chapter 1?
3. Which of the following does NOT describe Tonseten?
4. Where is the Hansa family headed?
5. What does Per Hansa bring back to camp in Book 1, Chapter 1 to appease his wife?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)