|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 3 The Glory of the Lord.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps Per Hansa clean the sick Indian's injury?
2. What does Store-Hans ask Per after the minister's first service?
(a) If he can go shoot some ducks.
(b) If he can be baptized.
(c) If the minister is real.
(d) If Beret has killed Permand.
3. What name does Per Hansa refuse to let Beret be known by?
4. How many men are in the first group of Norwegian settlers that come to Spring Creek?
5. What activity do Per Hansa and his boys engage in for three days to prepare for winter?
(a) Wood cutting.
(b) Duck hunting.
(c) Bear hunting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Per Hansa do after he finds the stakes in the ground?
2. What illness does Tonseten suffer from?
3. Who calls Per Hansa a fool for planting too early?
4. What does Per Hansa find when he goes to check on Beret after harvesting the wheat?
5. Which of the following do the men bring back from their trip to town for Per Hansa?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)