|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 3 The Glory of the Lord.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beret persuade Per Hansa to build?
(a) A chest.
(b) A cupboard.
(c) A wagon.
(d) A bed.
2. What are the clouds becoming to Beret as she stares into them?
(a) A pony.
(b) The face of a monster.
(c) Cotton balls.
(d) A scene of her homeland.
3. Who gets into a physical fight with one of the men from the large caravan?
(a) Hans Olsa.
(b) Sam Solum.
(c) Per Hansa.
(d) Henry Solum.
4. Which of the following does NOT describe Tonseten?
(a) Rosy cheeks.
(c) Red beard.
5. What rains down from the strange storm clouds as the men harvest the wheat in Book 2, Chapter 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Per Hansa take with him to meet the Indians?
2. How old is Hans Olsa's daughter?
3. What does the name Store-Hans mean?
4. Where does the minister perform divine services?
5. What activity do Per Hansa and his boys engage in for three days to prepare for winter?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)