|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 3 "Rosie! Rosie!".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT something that Per brings back with him in addition to lost cows that had wandered off?
(a) A bull.
(b) A rooster.
(c) A mare.
(d) Two hens.
2. What does Hans Olsa tell Per Hansa he has lost on his journey to their new home?
(a) A horse.
(b) A pair of pants.
(c) A mutton leg.
(d) Cooking supplies.
3. What does the injured Indian give Per Hansa in exchange for helping him?
(a) A sack of flour.
(b) A pony.
(c) A cowhide.
(d) A tobacco pipe.
4. Where does the journey of the Hansa family begin?
5. Which of the following does NOT describe the physical appearance of Per Hansa?
(b) Brown hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Hans Olsa's daughter?
2. What is the name of the Hansas' rifle?
3. Which of the following is NOT a type of seed that Beret brought to plant in addition to the main crop?
4. Who is most upset that Rosie is missing?
5. What does Per Hansa bring back to camp in Book 1, Chapter 1 to appease his wife?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)