|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 6 The Heart That Dared Not Let In the Sun.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "The guilty will receive their punishment in the end"?
(c) Per Hansa.
(d) Sam Solum.
2. Where does Per Hansa tell Hans Olsa he will go to look for the cows?
(a) To the creek.
(b) To the Sioux River.
(c) To Sioux Falls.
(d) To the Indian settlement.
3. What does Per Hansa offer to Beret when he comes home in Book 1, Chapter 5?
4. Which of the following is NOT one of the men who will travel to town in Book 1, Chapter 3?
(a) Harry Solum.
(b) Sam Solum.
(c) Syvert Tonseten.
(d) Hans Olsa.
5. What kind of trees does Per Hansa bring back to plant around the house?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the snow first fall on the settlement at Spring Creek?
2. Who is the only person in the settlement who seems upset about what Per Hansa did with the stakes?
3. What is Per Hansa's purpose for buying the twine and knitting a net?
4. How many wagons are in the first group of Norwegian settlers that come to Spring Creek?
5. What does Per Hansa do after he finds the stakes in the ground?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)