|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 6 The Heart That Dared Not Let In the Sun.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Per Hansa plan on getting wood for the roof of his house?
(a) The Black Hills Forest.
(b) Spring Creek.
(c) The Sioux River.
2. Who teaches Per Hansa how to fish?
(a) The Tronders.
(c) Hans Olsa.
(d) The Hallings.
3. ***Which of the following is NOT one of the items that Per Hansa barters for on his visit to town in Book 1, Chapter 5?
(d) A cow.
4. How much does the Tronder woman charge Per Hansa for borrowing her bull for a year?
(a) Five dollars.
(b) Ten dollars.
(c) Fifty dollars.
(d) Twenty dollars.
5. What is the name of Hans Olsa's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Per Hansa name the pony that is given to him by the Indian chief?
2. Which of the following is NOT something that Per brings back with him in addition to lost cows that had wandered off?
3. How old is Hans Olsa's daughter?
4. What is the date on which Per Hansa receives a deed to the property he has claimed?
5. What does Per Hansa name his new baby?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)