|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 2 The Power of Evil in High Places.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT something that Per Hansa tells Torkel Tallaksen to invest his money in?
(b) Fish nets.
2. How do the settlers celebrate the safe return of the men from town?
(b) Exchange gifts.
(c) Have a big dinner.
(d) Drink liquor.
3. Which of the following is NOT one of the men who will travel to town in Book 1, Chapter 3?
(a) Sam Solum.
(b) Harry Solum.
(c) Syvert Tonseten.
(d) Hans Olsa.
4. Which of the following is NOT something that Per brings back with him in addition to lost cows that had wandered off?
(a) A rooster.
(b) A bull.
(c) Two hens.
(d) A mare.
5. What does Per Hansa name the pony that is given to him by the Indian chief?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Per Hansa tell Hans Olsa he will go to look for the cows?
2. What is Per Hansa's purpose for buying the twine and knitting a net?
3. What is the name of Kjersti's cow?
4. ***Which of the following is NOT one of the items that Per Hansa barters for on his visit to town in Book 1, Chapter 5?
5. What does Per Hansa offer to Beret when he comes home in Book 1, Chapter 5?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)