Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the lady of the house put Hummel?
2. How did Jacob kill the Milkmaid?
3. What is the name of the lady of the house?
4. Who is the only person who can see the milkmaid?
5. What does Hummel ask the lady of the house about?
Look at the structure of the play.
1) How does the author use character and dialogue to drive the narrative?
2) Discuss elements of the narrative structure; Exposition, conflict, complication, climax, resolution and conclusion. Do all the elements make for a logical and linear story? How does the story's structure express the play's themes?
Pick a character from the novel and discuss their goals and motives. Do they achieve their motive? Do they share similar goals and motives with other characters? Do their goals clash with other characters? How do the characters goals and motives affect their interaction with each other?
Examine the play's dialogue. How does the author's dialogue contribute to the following areas:
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)