|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Old Man want to help become rich?
2. What does Hummel say makes the student warm and light?
3. What is the name of the colonel's daughter?
4. When does the Old Man say their time will be up?
5. What does Hummel prove that the colonel is not?
Essay Topic 1
Why does Amelia hide away from life? Has Amelia done anything to help herself? What does it say about the play and the characters that there is no suggestion that anyone has tried to help Amelia?
Essay Topic 2
Examine the play's dialogue. How does the author's dialogue contribute to the following areas:
Essay Topic 3
GHOST SONATA is a play. What are the differences between a film and a play in terms of the following:
2) Character development
This section contains 817 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)