|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hummel tell the colonel he now owns?
2. What does Amelia stop from working?
3. What does the Old Man recognize Baron Skanskorg as?
4. For how long has the colonel's noble family been extinct?
5. Where are the ladies gathering for the dinner party?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Choose one of the following and discuss how it affects the tone of the play and helps to express character and theme:
Essay Topic 2
How does the play resemble a sonata? What meaning does the sonata structure give the play?
Essay Topic 3
What do the residents feel and how do they act to express their feelings about the house in the opening act? Why does the student holds the house in such awe?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)