Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the lady of the house put Hummel?
2. How did Jacob kill the Milkmaid?
3. What is the name of the lady of the house?
4. Who is the only person who can see the milkmaid?
5. What does Hummel ask the lady of the house about?
Essay Topic 1
Examine the play's dialogue. How does the author's dialogue contribute to the following areas:
Essay Topic 2
What do the residents feel and how do they act to express their feelings about the house in the opening act? Why does the student holds the house in such awe?
Essay Topic 3
Compare the student's character to the person he is at the beginning of the play to the person he is at the end of the play.
1) What does the Student hope to achieve at the start of the play?
2) What events changes the Student's ideas about life?
3) What does the author suggest will be Student's future?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)