|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom did the colonel serve?
2. What does Bengtsson say about the lady of the house?
3. What is Johansson dressed up as?
4. What does the old man say he does not fear?
5. What does the lady of the house say they have all made?
Essay Topic 1
Compare the student's character to the person he is at the beginning of the play to the person he is at the end of the play.
1) What does the Student hope to achieve at the start of the play?
2) What events changes the Student's ideas about life?
3) What does the author suggest will be Student's future?
Essay Topic 2
How does the play resemble a sonata? What meaning does the sonata structure give the play?
Essay Topic 3
Examine the play's dialogue. How does the author's dialogue contribute to the following areas:
This section contains 807 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)