|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the ladies gathering for the dinner party?
2. What musical instrument does the colonel's daughter play?
3. What does Hummel say the people in the house are taking away from his daughter?
4. Why does Hummel want to revenge the colonel?
5. What does the lady of the house say she told the colonel once when they had an argument?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why does Jacob accuse others of crimes when he has committed far worse crimes himself? How does Strindberg suggest that Jacob wants nothing but forgiveness?
Essay Topic 2
GHOST SONATA is a play. What are the differences between a film and a play in terms of the following:
2) Character development
Essay Topic 3
Examine the play's dialogue. How does the author's dialogue contribute to the following areas:
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)