|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who initiates the conversation at the party?
(a) The colonel.
(b) The student.
(d) The lady of the house.
2. What is the lady of the house talking like?
(a) A child.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A parrot.
(d) A priest.
3. What is the name of the colonel's daughter?
4. Why does Hummel think different languages were invented?
(a) To confuse people.
(b) To develop different cultures.
(c) To keep secrets.
(d) To force people to learn.
5. Where are the ladies gathering for the dinner party?
(a) The garden.
(b) The games room.
(c) The rose room.
(d) The hyacinth room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Old Man say the Colonel once was?
2. What crime does Bengtsson say Hummel commited?
3. What does Amelia stop from working?
4. What does Hummel ask the lady of the house about?
5. What is the lady of the house wrapped up like?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)