|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who initiates the conversation at the party?
(b) The colonel.
(c) The lady of the house.
(d) The student.
2. What does the student recite to the colonel's daughter?
(a) A poem.
(b) A novel.
(c) A fable.
(d) A short story.
3. What does the lady of the house say has made them better people?
(a) They have repented.
(b) They have laughed.
(c) They have had children.
(d) They have lived.
4. Who does Hummel want to bring into his daughter's life?
(a) The consul.
(b) The student.
(c) The milkmaid.
5. What city did Bengtsson encounter the old man in for the second time?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Bengtsson and Johansson talking about?
2. What is the lady of the house wrapped up like?
3. What part of the lady of the house's body is too sensiitve?
4. Where is the lady of the house sitting?
5. What room does the lady of the house go to?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)