|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the lady of the house say has made them better people?
(a) They have laughed.
(b) They have had children.
(c) They have repented.
(d) They have lived.
2. What is the name of the colonel's daughter?
3. Why does Hummel think different languages were invented?
(a) To force people to learn.
(b) To keep secrets.
(c) To confuse people.
(d) To develop different cultures.
4. What does the student recite to the colonel's daughter?
(a) A short story.
(b) A poem.
(c) A novel.
(d) A fable.
5. What did Jacob live in Bengtsson's house like?
(a) A vampire.
(b) A crow.
(c) A cat.
(d) A dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What room does the lady of the house go to?
2. What does Amelia stop from working?
3. What does the Old Man say the Colonel once was?
4. What does Amelia want Jacob to do in the closet?
5. What does Amelia warn Jacob he could die behind?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)