|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hummel think different languages were invented?
(a) To confuse people.
(b) To keep secrets.
(c) To force people to learn.
(d) To develop different cultures.
2. Why does Hummel say he has visited the house?
(a) To take his daughter back.
(b) To have a good time.
(c) To have good food.
(d) To settle old scores.
3. For whom did the colonel serve?
(a) The Swedish Army.
(b) The French Legion.
(c) The British Airforce.
(d) An American Volunteer Force.
4. Where are the ladies gathering for the dinner party?
(a) The games room.
(b) The hyacinth room.
(c) The rose room.
(d) The garden.
5. What does the lady of the house say has made them better people?
(a) They have had children.
(b) They have laughed.
(c) They have lived.
(d) They have repented.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bengtsson say about the lady of the house?
2. What did Jacob leave for the Bengtsson family to eat?
3. What is happening that night?
4. Who does Hummel want to bring into his daughter's life?
5. Why does Hummel want to revenge the colonel?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)