|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the lady of the house say she told the colonel once when they had an argument?
(a) A fib.
(b) A joke.
(c) The truth.
(d) A lie.
2. What does Amelia stop from working?
(a) The radio.
(b) The clock.
(c) The telephone.
(d) The desk drawers.
3. What is the name of the Old Man's ex-fiancee?
4. What is happening that night?
(a) A fancy dress party.
(b) A funeral.
(c) A dinner party.
(d) A ghost party.
5. What are Bengtsson and Johansson talking about?
(a) Their wives.
(b) Their children.
(c) Their masters.
(d) Their school days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Hummel want to bring into his daughter's life?
2. What is the name of the colonel's valet?
3. Why does Hummel think different languages were invented?
4. What room does the lady of the house go to?
5. What musical instrument does the colonel's daughter play?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)