|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Bengtsson and Johansson talking about?
(a) Their children.
(b) Their masters.
(c) Their school days.
(d) Their wives.
2. For how long has the colonel's noble family been extinct?
(a) Two centuries.
(b) A century.
(c) A millenium.
(d) A decade.
3. What does the lady of the house think that Bengtsson will know?
(a) Where her daughter is.
(b) What is for dinner.
(c) Hummel's previous crimes.
(d) The colonel's previous crimes.
4. When does the Old Man say their time will be up?
(a) When the clock strikes.
(b) When the bells ring.
(c) When he says so.
(d) When the cockerel crows.
5. What is the name of the colonel's daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jacob leave for the Bengtsson family to eat?
2. Who does Hummel want to bring into his daughter's life?
3. What does the Old Man recognize Baron Skanskorg as?
4. What musical instrument does the colonel's daughter play?
5. Who is the only person who can see the milkmaid?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)