|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hummel ask the lady of the house about?
(a) Her childhood.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her closet.
(d) Her daughter.
2. What did Jacob live in Bengtsson's house like?
(a) A cat.
(b) A crow.
(c) A dog.
(d) A vampire.
3. What does the lady of the house say has made them better people?
(a) They have lived.
(b) They have laughed.
(c) They have had children.
(d) They have repented.
4. What did Jacob leave for the Bengtsson family to eat?
(b) Watery broth.
5. What does Amelia want Jacob to do in the closet?
(a) Speak like a parrot.
(b) Recite poetry.
(d) Hang himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the ladies gathering for the dinner party?
2. What is the name of the colonel's valet?
3. Who did Hummel kill?
4. What does the old man say he does not fear?
5. Who does the Old Man want to help become rich?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)