|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who initiates the conversation at the party?
(a) The student.
(b) The colonel.
(c) The lady of the house.
2. What did Jacob leave for the Bengtsson family to eat?
(b) Watery broth.
3. What does Hummel prove that the colonel is not?
(a) A husband.
(b) The owner of the house.
(c) A Christian.
(d) A nobleman.
4. What crime does Bengtsson say Hummel commited?
5. What is the name of the colonel's daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Jacob kill the Milkmaid?
2. What does the lady of the house not like to attend?
3. What does the lady of the house think that Bengtsson will know?
4. What does the Old Man recognize Baron Skanskorg as?
5. What does the lady of the house say has made them better people?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)