|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amelia want Jacob to do in the closet?
(b) Speak like a parrot.
(c) Recite poetry.
(d) Hang himself.
2. Who does the lady of the house call to the room?
(a) The colonel.
(c) The student.
3. What does Amelia warn Jacob he could die behind?
(a) An American death screen.
(b) A Swedish death screen.
(c) A Japanese death screen.
(d) A Chinese death screen.
4. What does the lady of the house say has made them better people?
(a) They have laughed.
(b) They have repented.
(c) They have lived.
(d) They have had children.
5. What room does the lady of the house go to?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The games room.
(c) Her own bedroom.
(d) Her daughter's bedroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is happening that night?
2. Who does the old man want to revenge?
3. What does Hummel tell the colonel he now owns?
4. What is the name of the colonel's valet?
5. Where is the lady of the house sitting?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)