|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the lady of the house put Hummel?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The garden.
(c) The closet.
(d) Her bedroom.
2. How did Jacob kill the Milkmaid?
(a) He shot her.
(b) He strangled her.
(c) He stabbed her.
(d) He drowned her.
3. What is the name of the lady of the house?
4. Who is the only person who can see the milkmaid?
(b) The colonel.
(d) The lady of the house.
5. What does Hummel ask the lady of the house about?
(a) Her childhood.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her closet.
(d) Her daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who enters the room uninvited?
2. For how long has the colonel's noble family been extinct?
3. What did Jacob live in Bengtsson's house like?
4. What does Hummel prove that the colonel is not?
5. What does the lady of the house think that Bengtsson will know?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)