|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Hummel kill?
(a) The consul.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His wife.
(d) The milkmaid.
2. What does Amelia want Jacob to do in the closet?
(a) Speak like a parrot.
(b) Recite poetry.
(d) Hang himself.
3. Where is the lady of the house sitting?
(a) The garden.
(b) The pantry.
(c) The games room.
(d) The closet.
4. What does Hummel ask the lady of the house about?
(a) Her childhood.
(b) Her closet.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her daughter.
5. For whom did the colonel serve?
(a) An American Volunteer Force.
(b) The French Legion.
(c) The British Airforce.
(d) The Swedish Army.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only person who can see the milkmaid?
2. Who does the Old Man want to help become rich?
3. What is the name of the lady of the house?
4. What does Hummel inspect when everyone has gone?
5. Why does Amelia live in the closet?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)