|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the lady of the house talking like?
(a) A priest.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A child.
(d) A parrot.
2. What does Hummel inspect when everyone has gone?
(a) The desk drawers.
(b) The closet.
(c) The furniture.
(d) The statue.
3. For whom did the colonel serve?
(a) The Swedish Army.
(b) An American Volunteer Force.
(c) The British Airforce.
(d) The French Legion.
4. What is the name of the Old Man's ex-fiancee?
5. What are Bengtsson and Johansson talking about?
(a) Their masters.
(b) Their school days.
(c) Their children.
(d) Their wives.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only person who can see the milkmaid?
2. What does the old man say he does not fear?
3. What room does the lady of the house go to?
4. Why did Hummel kill the milkmaid?
5. What does the student recite to the colonel's daughter?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)