|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hummel want to revenge the colonel?
(a) He stole his fiancee.
(b) He lost him his job.
(c) He killed his dog.
(d) He stole his house.
2. What did Jacob leave for the Bengtsson family to eat?
(a) Watery broth.
3. What part of the lady of the house's body is too sensiitve?
(a) Her eyes.
(b) Her heart.
(c) Her skin.
(d) Her hair.
4. How did Jacob kill the Milkmaid?
(a) He shot her.
(b) He strangled her.
(c) He drowned her.
(d) He stabbed her.
5. Who did Hummel kill?
(a) His daughter.
(b) The milkmaid.
(c) His wife.
(d) The consul.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hummel say makes the student warm and light?
2. Who initiates the conversation at the party?
3. Where are the ladies gathering for the dinner party?
4. What does Hummel say the people in the house are taking away from his daughter?
5. What does Hummel prove that the colonel is not?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)