|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the lady of the house say she told the colonel once when they had an argument?
(a) A lie.
(b) A fib.
(c) The truth.
(d) A joke.
2. What does Hummel inspect when everyone has gone?
(a) The closet.
(b) The statue.
(c) The furniture.
(d) The desk drawers.
3. Who does the old man want to revenge?
(a) The lady of the house.
(c) The colonel.
(d) The colonel's daughter.
4. What is Johansson dressed up as?
(a) A waiter.
(b) A sailor.
(c) A cook.
(d) A school boy.
5. Who does the lady of the house call to the room?
(b) The colonel.
(c) The student.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amelia want Jacob to do in the closet?
2. For whom did the colonel serve?
3. What is the death screen standing next to?
4. Where are the ladies gathering for the dinner party?
5. What does the old man say he does not fear?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)