|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who initiates the conversation at the party?
(b) The colonel.
(c) The student.
(d) The lady of the house.
2. What is the lady of the house talking like?
(a) A parrot.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A priest.
(d) A child.
3. What is the name of the Old Man's ex-fiancee?
4. What are Bengtsson and Johansson talking about?
(a) Their children.
(b) Their masters.
(c) Their wives.
(d) Their school days.
5. When does the Old Man say their time will be up?
(a) When he says so.
(b) When the cockerel crows.
(c) When the bells ring.
(d) When the clock strikes.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long has the colonel's noble family been extinct?
2. Where are the ladies gathering for the dinner party?
3. Who does Hummel want to bring into his daughter's life?
4. Why does Amelia live in the closet?
5. What does the lady of the house say she told the colonel once when they had an argument?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)