|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Hummel kill?
(a) The consul.
(b) His wife.
(c) The milkmaid.
(d) His daughter.
2. For how long has the colonel's noble family been extinct?
(a) Two centuries.
(b) A decade.
(c) A century.
(d) A millenium.
3. What room does the lady of the house go to?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The games room.
(c) Her daughter's bedroom.
(d) Her own bedroom.
4. What does the lady of the house say she told the colonel once when they had an argument?
(a) The truth.
(b) A joke.
(c) A lie.
(d) A fib.
5. Where does the lady of the house put Hummel?
(a) The garden.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The closet.
(d) Her bedroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hummel tell the colonel he now owns?
2. For whom did the colonel serve?
3. Who does the old man want to revenge?
4. What is the death screen standing next to?
5. Who enters the room uninvited?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)