|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Hummel kill?
(a) The milkmaid.
(b) His daughter.
(c) The consul.
(d) His wife.
2. Who does the lady of the house call to the room?
(a) The student.
(c) The colonel.
3. What does Amelia stop from working?
(a) The radio.
(b) The desk drawers.
(c) The clock.
(d) The telephone.
4. What does Hummel tell the colonel he now owns?
(a) A car.
(b) The colonel's daughter.
(c) All of the colonel's belongings.
(d) The town.
5. Where are the ladies gathering for the dinner party?
(a) The rose room.
(b) The games room.
(c) The hyacinth room.
(d) The garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the colonel's daughter?
2. What does the old man say he does not fear?
3. What does Hummel say makes the student warm and light?
4. What is the name of the lady of the house?
5. Who does Hummel want Bengtsson to announce his arrival to?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)