|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hummel ask the lady of the house about?
(a) Her closet.
(b) Her childhood.
(c) Her daughter.
(d) Her husband.
2. Where does the lady of the house put Hummel?
(a) Her bedroom.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The closet.
(d) The garden.
3. In what room of the house are Bengtsson and Johansson?
(a) The drawing room.
(b) The games room.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The master bedroom.
4. Why does Hummel think different languages were invented?
(a) To confuse people.
(b) To keep secrets.
(c) To develop different cultures.
(d) To force people to learn.
5. What does the lady of the house not like to attend?
(b) Fancy dress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Old Man say the Colonel once was?
2. What does Amelia stop from working?
3. Who does Hummel want Bengtsson to announce his arrival to?
4. What does the lady of the house say has made them better people?
5. Who is the only person who can see the milkmaid?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)