|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Hummel want to bring into his daughter's life?
(b) The consul.
(c) The student.
(d) The milkmaid.
2. What does the lady of the house say she told the colonel once when they had an argument?
(a) A fib.
(b) A lie.
(c) A joke.
(d) The truth.
3. Who did Hummel kill?
(a) His daughter.
(b) His wife.
(c) The milkmaid.
(d) The consul.
4. Who does the lady of the house call to the room?
(b) The student.
(d) The colonel.
5. What does the Old Man recognize Baron Skanskorg as?
(a) A horse thief.
(b) A murderer.
(c) A jewel thief.
(d) A rapist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the lady of the house say has made them better people?
2. What does Amelia say she wants to avoid?
3. Why did Hummel kill the milkmaid?
4. How did Jacob kill the Milkmaid?
5. What does the student recite to the colonel's daughter?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)