|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the lady of the house say she told the colonel once when they had an argument?
(a) The truth.
(b) A fib.
(c) A lie.
(d) A joke.
2. What does Amelia warn Jacob he could die behind?
(a) A Japanese death screen.
(b) A Swedish death screen.
(c) A Chinese death screen.
(d) An American death screen.
3. What does Amelia want Jacob to do in the closet?
(a) Speak like a parrot.
(b) Recite poetry.
(d) Hang himself.
4. Why did Hummel kill the milkmaid?
(a) She laughed at him.
(b) He thought she was ugly.
(c) She was the only witness.
(d) She would not marry him.
5. Who enters the drawing room after the lady of the house leaves?
(b) The student.
(d) The colonel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the lady of the house sitting?
2. What does the lady of the house think that Bengtsson will know?
3. Who did Hummel kill?
4. What is the lady of the house wrapped up like?
5. Where does the lady of the house put Hummel?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)