|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who approaches the student at the fountain?
(a) A fireman.
(b) The old man.
(c) A policeman.
(d) A spinster.
2. Where does the milkmaid stop for a drink?
(a) The fountain.
(b) The pub.
(c) A friend's house.
(d) The kiosk.
3. What does Hummel ask the boy to do for him?
(a) Read him his newspaper.
(b) Push his chair.
(c) Buy him a newspaper.
(d) Take him to the toilet.
4. What does the boy first feel when he sees the colonel's daughter?
5. What is the dead consul wrapped in?
(a) A table cloth .
(b) A shawl.
(c) A burial sheet.
(d) A bed sheet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the colonel have the statue?
2. What does Hummel ask the boy to push his chair into?
3. Why does the old man ask the student who he was talking to?
4. What does the girl carry in her basket?
5. What do the white sheets indicate?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Johansson think it is too late to the help the student?
2. What does Adele do for the maid?
3. What changes the student's mind about walking away?
4. What does the student think of the mortal world?
5. Who is the Mummy?
6. What does Jacob tell the Student about the Deadman?
7. How does Jacob know Amelia?
8. Why do they call the supper a ghost supper?
9. What does the cook do to the family's beverages?
10. Summarize the play.
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)