|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Hummel going to the play with?
(a) The colonel's daughter.
(b) His ex fiancee.
(c) The general's daughter.
(d) The colonel's wife.
2. What does the colonel show his daughter?
(a) An article in the newspaper.
(b) A feature in a magazine.
(c) A painting of her.
(d) A picture in a magazine.
3. What does the colonel's daughter drop out of her window?
(a) Her necklace.
(b) Her bracelet.
(c) Her earrings.
(d) Her underwear.
4. What does Johansson say the student now is?
(a) A dead man.
(b) A wanted man.
(c) A real man.
(d) A hero.
5. Which character makes the old man shrivel in fear?
(b) The student.
(c) The milkmaid.
(d) The colonel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where will Hummel sit with the colonel's daughter later in the evening?
2. What day was the boy born?
3. Why does the old man ask the student who he was talking to?
4. Who comes out of the house?
5. Who is the woman's black's lover married to?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the cook a thorn in the family's side?
2. Who arrives at the dinner party?
3. Why does Jacob say he is at the dinner?
4. What does Adele do for the maid?
5. How does the play end?
6. Why does Jacob Hummel think it is strange that the student is talking to the Milkmaid?
7. What does Jacob tell the Colonel about the Colonel's family name?
8. How did Jacob kill the Milkmaid?
9. Why does Amelia say she stays in the closet?
10. What do the group do as Jacob hangs himself?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)