|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does the old man say he can do?
(a) See the dead.
(b) Heal the sick.
(c) Control people's dreams.
2. What color hair does the woman in the window have?
3. Who does Johansson say the old man knows?
(b) The colonel.
(c) The royal family.
4. Who pushes the old man back into the scene?
(a) The student.
(b) Baron Skanskorg.
5. Where does the milkmaid stop for a drink?
(a) The pub.
(b) The kiosk.
(c) A friend's house.
(d) The fountain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the woman in black's mother?
2. What color clothes is the young woman in the doorway wearing?
3. What does Hummel complain about?
4. What does the old man say he cannot do?
5. Who does the old man want the boy to meet?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the cook do to the family's beverages?
2. Why is the Student amazed at the imperfections of the house?
3. Why does Amelia say that Jacob is a bad person?
4. Why does Johansson think it is too late to the help the student?
5. Summarize the play.
6. Who is the Mummy?
7. How does Jacob say he is able to gain control of the Colonel's belongings and his house?
8. How does Jacob know the student?
9. What does Jacob ask the residents of the nearby home to do?
10. How did Jacob kill the Milkmaid?
This section contains 718 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)