|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the old man's name?
2. Who does Johansson say the old man knows?
(a) The royal family.
(d) The colonel.
3. What does the milkmaid help the student to do?
(a) Drink some water.
(b) Clean his clothes.
(c) Clean out his eyes.
(d) Find a policeman.
4. What is the superintendent's wife carrying?
(b) Fox gloves.
(c) Spruce greens.
5. Why does the superintendents wife want to spread the spruce greens?
(a) It is a birth custom.
(b) It is a Christmas custom.
(c) It is a birthday custom.
(d) It is a funeral custom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who appears behind the colonel's daughter?
2. What day was the boy born?
3. What kind of stair railings does the house have?
4. What does the student say happened to a house?
5. What color hair does the woman in the window have?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jacob know Amelia?
2. How does act three show the problems that can arise from guilt and lies?
3. Who is the Mummy?
4. Who arrives at the dinner party?
5. Why can the family not get rid of the cook?
6. What does Jacob say has caused his daughter's illness?
7. How does the student try to save Adele from the house?
8. Why is the Colonel no longer even a Colonel?
9. What did Jacob do to Bengtsson and his family?
10. Why is the family maid no good?
This section contains 613 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)