|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the woman in black's mother?
(a) The superintendent's wife.
(b) The old man's wife.
(c) The white haired woman.
(d) The colonel's wife.
2. Who is Hummel going to the play with?
(a) The colonel's wife.
(b) The colonel's daughter.
(c) His ex fiancee.
(d) The general's daughter.
3. What does the milkmaid help the student to do?
(a) Drink some water.
(b) Clean out his eyes.
(c) Clean his clothes.
(d) Find a policeman.
4. What color clothes is the young woman in the doorway wearing?
5. Where does the colonel have the statue?
(a) In his bedroom.
(b) In the garden.
(c) In the drawing room.
(d) In the games room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the old man's servant?
2. What does Hummel complain about?
3. What does Johansson say the old man destroys?
4. Why does the superintendents wife want to spread the spruce greens?
5. What do the white sheets indicate?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jacob say is his plan?
2. Why is the family maid no good?
3. Who is the white-haired woman?
4. How does the Milkmaid help the student?
5. How does Jacob react to the unveiling of his crimes?
6. Why does Johansson think it is too late to the help the student?
7. How does Amelia take control of the situation?
8. What does Johannsson tell the Student about his master?
9. How does act three show the problems that can arise from guilt and lies?
10. Why is the Student amazed at the imperfections of the house?
This section contains 658 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)