|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day was the boy born?
2. What does the student say happened to a house?
(a) It burned down.
(b) It collapsed.
(c) It's roof blew off.
(d) It exploded.
3. What color hair does the woman in the window have?
4. What does the colonel's daughter drop out of her window?
(a) Her underwear.
(b) Her bracelet.
(c) Her earrings.
(d) Her necklace.
5. What kind of stair railings does the house have?
(a) Mahogany and brass.
(b) Plate gold.
(c) Ivory and copper.
(d) Ebony and ivory.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the old man sit on?
2. What is the dead consul wrapped in?
3. Why does the superintendents wife want to spread the spruce greens?
4. What does the colonel's daughter look like?
5. What does the old man send the boy to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who arrives at the dinner party?
2. Who is the Mummy?
3. What does the student think of the mortal world?
4. Why does the student call Death the Liberator?
5. How does the student think he can meet the girl?
6. Why does Johansson think it is too late to the help the student?
7. Who is the white-haired woman?
8. How does Jacob immediately assert authority when he arrives on the scene?
9. How does Jacob say he is able to gain control of the Colonel's belongings and his house?
10. Why is the family maid no good?
This section contains 590 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)