|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johansson say the student now is?
(a) A hero.
(b) A dead man.
(c) A real man.
(d) A wanted man.
2. Where does the milkmaid stop for a drink?
(a) The kiosk.
(b) The fountain.
(c) The pub.
(d) A friend's house.
3. What does the old man sit on?
(a) A wooden chair.
(b) An stool.
(c) A sofa.
(d) A wheelchair.
4. Who appears behind the colonel's daughter?
(a) The consul.
(b) The boy.
(d) The colonel.
5. What does the boy first feel when he sees the colonel's daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who returns the colonel's daughter's bracelet?
2. What does the girl carry in her basket?
3. What does the milkmaid help the student to do?
4. Who approaches the house?
5. What is the dead consul wrapped in?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Adele do for the maid?
2. How does Jacob know the student?
3. What dreams does the student have about the house?
4. How does the student think he can meet the girl?
5. Summarize the play.
6. Why does Amelia say she stays in the closet?
7. How does act three show the problems that can arise from guilt and lies?
8. Why does the student call Death the Liberator?
9. What did Jacob do to Bengtsson and his family?
10. How does Amelia take control of the situation?
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)