|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the girl carry in her basket?
(a) Milk bottles.
(b) Cola bottles.
(d) A baby.
2. What is the name of the old man's servant?
3. Who is the article about?
(a) The milkman.
(b) The colonel.
(c) The boy.
4. What is visible through the open windows?
(a) A compass.
(b) A statue.
(c) A river.
(d) A fountain.
5. Where does the colonel have the statue?
(a) In the garden.
(b) In the drawing room.
(c) In his bedroom.
(d) In the games room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Johansson say the old man knows?
2. What does the colonel's daughter drop out of her window?
3. What is the superintendent's wife carrying?
4. What do the white sheets indicate?
5. What does Johansson say the student now is?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bengtsson describe Amelia?
2. Why can the family not get rid of the cook?
3. How does the Milkmaid help the student?
4. What do the group do as Jacob hangs himself?
5. Why do they call the supper a ghost supper?
6. Describe the Hyacinth Room.
7. What dreams does the student have about the house?
8. How does Jacob say he can help the student?
9. How does Jacob know the student?
10. What does Johannsson tell the Student about his master?
This section contains 560 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)