|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the lady of the house say has made them better people?
(a) They have laughed.
(b) They have repented.
(c) They have had children.
(d) They have lived.
2. Who enters the drawing room after the lady of the house leaves?
(b) The colonel.
(d) The student.
3. What is the death screen standing next to?
(a) The couch.
(b) The door.
(c) The table.
(d) The book case.
4. Why did Hummel kill the milkmaid?
(a) He thought she was ugly.
(b) She laughed at him.
(c) She was the only witness.
(d) She would not marry him.
5. What part of the lady of the house's body is too sensiitve?
(a) Her eyes.
(b) Her hair.
(c) Her heart.
(d) Her skin.
6. What does Hummel inspect when everyone has gone?
(a) The desk drawers.
(b) The furniture.
(c) The statue.
(d) The closet.
7. Where does the lady of the house put Hummel?
(a) Her bedroom.
(b) The closet.
(c) The garden.
(d) The kitchen.
8. What did Jacob live in Bengtsson's house like?
(a) A crow.
(b) A dog.
(c) A vampire.
(d) A cat.
9. Why does Amelia live in the closet?
(a) To avoid life.
(b) To think.
(c) She does not know.
(d) It is warm.
10. Who enters the room uninvited?
(c) The student.
(d) The colonel.
11. What is the name of the colonel's valet?
12. What is happening that night?
(a) A fancy dress party.
(b) A funeral.
(c) A dinner party.
(d) A ghost party.
13. What is the lady of the house wrapped up like?
(a) A baby.
(b) A mummy.
(c) An explorer.
(d) An old lady.
14. For whom did the colonel serve?
(a) An American Volunteer Force.
(b) The British Airforce.
(c) The French Legion.
(d) The Swedish Army.
15. What musical instrument does the colonel's daughter play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What crime does Bengtsson say Hummel commited?
2. Who is the only person who can see the milkmaid?
3. What does the student recite to the colonel's daughter?
4. Who does the lady of the house call to the room?
5. What is Johansson dressed up as?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)