|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is happening that night?
(a) A funeral.
(b) A ghost party.
(c) A dinner party.
(d) A fancy dress party.
2. In what room of the house are Bengtsson and Johansson?
(a) The master bedroom.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The games room.
(d) The drawing room.
3. Where are the ladies gathering for the dinner party?
(a) The hyacinth room.
(b) The games room.
(c) The rose room.
(d) The garden.
4. What musical instrument does the colonel's daughter play?
5. Who does Hummel want to bring into his daughter's life?
(a) The student.
(b) The consul.
(c) The milkmaid.
6. What city did Bengtsson encounter the old man in for the second time?
7. What is the death screen standing next to?
(a) The book case.
(b) The table.
(c) The couch.
(d) The door.
8. Who is the only person who can see the milkmaid?
(b) The lady of the house.
(c) The colonel.
9. What does the student recite to the colonel's daughter?
(a) A fable.
(b) A short story.
(c) A poem.
(d) A novel.
10. What crime does Bengtsson say Hummel commited?
11. Why does Hummel want to revenge the colonel?
(a) He killed his dog.
(b) He stole his house.
(c) He lost him his job.
(d) He stole his fiancee.
12. What is the name of the Old Man's ex-fiancee?
13. What part of the lady of the house's body is too sensiitve?
(a) Her heart.
(b) Her eyes.
(c) Her skin.
(d) Her hair.
14. What does Hummel inspect when everyone has gone?
(a) The furniture.
(b) The statue.
(c) The desk drawers.
(d) The closet.
15. Why does Hummel say he has visited the house?
(a) To take his daughter back.
(b) To have a good time.
(c) To settle old scores.
(d) To have good food.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Amelia live in the closet?
2. What room does the lady of the house go to?
3. What does the Old Man recognize Baron Skanskorg as?
4. Why does Hummel think different languages were invented?
5. What does Amelia stop from working?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)