|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hummel inspect when everyone has gone?
(a) The desk drawers.
(b) The furniture.
(c) The closet.
(d) The statue.
2. What are Bengtsson and Johansson talking about?
(a) Their children.
(b) Their school days.
(c) Their masters.
(d) Their wives.
3. What does the old man say he does not fear?
(c) The colonel.
4. For how long has the colonel's noble family been extinct?
(a) A decade.
(b) A millenium.
(c) Two centuries.
(d) A century.
5. Who initiates the conversation at the party?
(a) The colonel.
(b) The lady of the house.
(d) The student.
6. Who does the Old Man want to help become rich?
(a) The student.
(c) The colonel.
7. What does Hummel ask the lady of the house about?
(a) Her childhood.
(b) Her closet.
(c) Her daughter.
(d) Her husband.
8. What is the name of the lady of the house?
9. For whom did the colonel serve?
(a) The British Airforce.
(b) The Swedish Army.
(c) An American Volunteer Force.
(d) The French Legion.
10. What did Jacob live in Bengtsson's house like?
(a) A dog.
(b) A cat.
(c) A crow.
(d) A vampire.
11. Why does Amelia live in the closet?
(a) It is warm.
(b) To avoid life.
(c) To think.
(d) She does not know.
12. What city did Bengtsson encounter the old man in for the second time?
13. What does the Old Man say the Colonel once was?
(a) A cleaner.
(b) A woman.
(c) A chef.
(d) A kitchen lackey.
14. Who does the lady of the house call to the room?
(b) The colonel.
(c) The student.
15. In what room of the house are Bengtsson and Johansson?
(a) The drawing room.
(b) The games room.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The master bedroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jacob leave for the Bengtsson family to eat?
2. What musical instrument does the colonel's daughter play?
3. What room does the lady of the house go to?
4. What does Amelia stop from working?
5. What is the name of the colonel's valet?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)