Short Answer Key
1. What kind of stairs does the house have?
2. What kind of stair railings does the house have?
Mahogany and brass.
3. What is visible through the open windows?
4. What is covering a few of the upstairs windows?
5. What do the white sheets indicate?
6. What color clothes is the young woman in the doorway wearing?
7. What does the old man sit on?
8. What is the old man reading?
9. What does the girl carry in her basket?
10. Where does the milkmaid stop for a drink?
11. What does the student say happened to a house?
12. What does the milkmaid help the student to do?
Clean out his eyes.
13. Who approaches the student at the fountain?
The old man....
This section contains 1,879 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)