|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the ladies gathering for the dinner party?
(a) The games room.
(b) The rose room.
(c) The garden.
(d) The hyacinth room.
2. What is the lady of the house wrapped up like?
(a) An explorer.
(b) A mummy.
(c) A baby.
(d) An old lady.
3. Where does the colonel have the statue?
(a) In the garden.
(b) In the games room.
(c) In the drawing room.
(d) In his bedroom.
4. What musical instrument does the colonel's daughter play?
5. What does the lady of the house say she told the colonel once when they had an argument?
(a) A joke.
(b) The truth.
(c) A fib.
(d) A lie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the milkmaid help the student to do?
2. What room does the lady of the house go to?
3. Who pushes the old man back into the scene?
4. Who does Hummel want to bring into his daughter's life?
5. Who returns the colonel's daughter's bracelet?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)