|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the lady of the house think that Bengtsson will know?
(a) What is for dinner.
(b) The colonel's previous crimes.
(c) Where her daughter is.
(d) Hummel's previous crimes.
2. What does the colonel's daughter appear at the window to do?
(a) Shout at Hummel.
(b) Open the window.
(d) Water the flowers.
3. What does Amelia say she wants to avoid?
(a) Talking and being talked to.
(b) Loving and being loved.
(c) Seeing and being seen.
(d) Feeling and being felt.
4. For how long has the colonel's noble family been extinct?
(a) A century.
(b) Two centuries.
(c) A millenium.
(d) A decade.
5. Who enters the drawing room after the lady of the house leaves?
(a) The student.
(d) The colonel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the boy first feel when he sees the colonel's daughter?
2. Who does Hummel want to bring into his daughter's life?
3. Who is the only person who can see the milkmaid?
4. What does the Old Man say the Colonel once was?
5. Why does the old man ask the student who he was talking to?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)