|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What room does the lady of the house go to?
(a) Her own bedroom.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) Her daughter's bedroom.
(d) The games room.
2. When does the Old Man say their time will be up?
(a) When the clock strikes.
(b) When he says so.
(c) When the cockerel crows.
(d) When the bells ring.
3. Why does Hummel want to revenge the colonel?
(a) He stole his house.
(b) He stole his fiancee.
(c) He killed his dog.
(d) He lost him his job.
4. Who appears behind the colonel's daughter?
(b) The colonel.
(c) The boy.
(d) The consul.
5. Why did Hummel kill the milkmaid?
(a) She would not marry him.
(b) She laughed at him.
(c) He thought she was ugly.
(d) She was the only witness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the article about?
2. What is the name of the lady of the house?
3. Why does Hummel say he has visited the house?
4. What does the lady of the house not like to attend?
5. Who enters the drawing room after the lady of the house leaves?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)