|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amelia say she wants to avoid?
(a) Talking and being talked to.
(b) Seeing and being seen.
(c) Loving and being loved.
(d) Feeling and being felt.
2. What does the milkmaid help the student to do?
(a) Drink some water.
(b) Clean his clothes.
(c) Clean out his eyes.
(d) Find a policeman.
3. Why does Hummel think different languages were invented?
(a) To keep secrets.
(b) To confuse people.
(c) To develop different cultures.
(d) To force people to learn.
4. Who is the woman's black's lover married to?
(a) Her step sister.
(b) Her second cousin.
(c) Her cousin.
(d) Her half sister.
5. Where does the colonel have the statue?
(a) In the drawing room.
(b) In the garden.
(c) In the games room.
(d) In his bedroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Old Man want to help become rich?
2. What does the student say happened to a house?
3. What is the death screen standing next to?
4. How did Jacob kill the Milkmaid?
5. What does Amelia warn Jacob he could die behind?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)