|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hummel know the woman in the window?
(a) She is a friend of his sisters.
(b) She used to be his wife.
(c) She used to be his fiancee.
(d) She is his sister.
2. What does the student say happened to a house?
(a) It's roof blew off.
(b) It burned down.
(c) It collapsed.
(d) It exploded.
3. What does Hummel say the people in the house are taking away from his daughter?
(a) Her will to live.
(b) Her innocence.
(c) Her sexuality.
(d) Her friends.
4. Who pushes the old man back into the scene?
(b) The student.
(c) Baron Skanskorg.
5. Who does Johansson say the old man knows?
(b) The royal family.
(c) The colonel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the lady of the house put Hummel?
2. What does the student recite to the colonel's daughter?
3. What does Hummel tell the colonel he now owns?
4. What does Amelia warn Jacob he could die behind?
5. What kind of stair railings does the house have?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)