|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the old man want the boy to meet?
(a) The general.
(b) The colonel.
(c) The Swede.
(d) The mayor.
2. Who is Hummel going to the play with?
(a) His ex fiancee.
(b) The colonel's daughter.
(c) The general's daughter.
(d) The colonel's wife.
3. Where does the superintendent's wife want to spread the spruce greens?
(a) On the house roof.
(b) On a bench.
(c) On the sidewalk.
(d) In the park.
4. What do the white sheets indicate?
(a) A death.
(b) A marriage.
(c) A birthday.
(d) A birth.
5. Who returns the colonel's daughter's bracelet?
(c) The student.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Skankorg want to speak to?
2. What does the colonel show his daughter?
3. What does the student ask Johannson?
4. What does Hummel ask the boy to push his chair into?
5. Who does Johansson say the old man knows?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)