|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who approaches the house?
(a) General Paton.
(b) Baron Skanskorg.
(c) Lord Gordon.
(d) Marquis De Payno.
2. Who is the colonel's statue modeled after?
(a) His daughter.
(b) His mother.
(c) His wife.
(d) His father.
3. What kind of stair railings does the house have?
(a) Ebony and ivory.
(b) Ivory and copper.
(c) Mahogany and brass.
(d) Plate gold.
4. How does Hummel know the woman in the window?
(a) She is a friend of his sisters.
(b) She used to be his wife.
(c) She is his sister.
(d) She used to be his fiancee.
5. What does the student ask Johannson?
(a) If he can lend him some money.
(b) What kind of man Hummel is.
(c) If he has a place for him to stay.
(d) If he thinks he is seeing things.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the boy accuse the old man of doing?
2. Who does the old man want the boy to meet?
3. What does the old man say he cannot do?
4. Who returns the colonel's daughter's bracelet?
5. Who pushes the old man back into the scene?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)