|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the student say happened to a house?
(a) It exploded.
(b) It's roof blew off.
(c) It collapsed.
(d) It burned down.
2. What does the colonel's daughter appear at the window to do?
(a) Open the window.
(b) Water the flowers.
(d) Shout at Hummel.
3. What does the old man say he cannot do?
(a) See the dead.
(b) Fall in love.
(c) Feel happiness.
(d) See into the future.
4. Who is the woman in black's father?
(a) The colonel.
(b) The consul.
(c) The student.
5. What color clothes is the young woman in the doorway wearing?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the article about?
2. What kind of stairs does the house have?
3. Where does the superintendent's wife want to spread the spruce greens?
4. What does the milkmaid help the student to do?
5. Who appears behind the colonel's daughter?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)