|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only person who can see the milkmaid?
(a) The colonel.
(b) The lady of the house.
2. What is the lady of the house talking like?
(a) A child.
(b) A priest.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A parrot.
3. What does Bengtsson place around the young girl as she dies?
(a) A curtain.
(b) A shawl.
(c) A screen.
4. Why does Hummel say he has visited the house?
(a) To have a good time.
(b) To take his daughter back.
(c) To have good food.
(d) To settle old scores.
5. What does the young girl say the cook takes for herself instead of using it for the food she cooks for the family?
(a) The soup stock.
(b) The watery broth.
(c) The greens.
(d) The meat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the hyacinth room also called?
2. What does Hummel ask the boy to do for him?
3. What does the Old Man say the Colonel once was?
4. Who returns the colonel's daughter's bracelet?
5. Where are the ladies gathering for the dinner party?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)