|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is standing next to the young lady?
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
(d) The student.
2. What does the cook feed the family?
(c) Watery broth.
(d) French fries.
3. What does Johansson say the student now is?
(a) A real man.
(b) A hero.
(c) A wanted man.
(d) A dead man.
4. Who approaches the student at the fountain?
(a) A policeman.
(b) The old man.
(c) A spinster.
(d) A fireman.
5. What does Hummel ask the boy to do for him?
(a) Take him to the toilet.
(b) Buy him a newspaper.
(c) Read him his newspaper.
(d) Push his chair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What other servant does the family keep?
2. What does Hummel inspect when everyone has gone?
3. What is Johansson dressed up as?
4. Who initiates the conversation at the party?
5. What does the boy first feel when he sees the colonel's daughter?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)