|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the student ask the girl?
(a) If she will marry him.
(b) If she will play his favorite song.
(c) If she will come to Paris.
(d) If she will sleep with him.
2. What does the young girl say the cook takes for herself instead of using it for the food she cooks for the family?
(a) The greens.
(b) The meat.
(c) The soup stock.
(d) The watery broth.
3. Who is the colonel's statue modeled after?
(a) His mother.
(b) His wife.
(c) His father.
(d) His daughter.
4. Who does the old man want the boy to meet?
(a) The Swede.
(b) The colonel.
(c) The general.
(d) The mayor.
5. In what room of the house are Bengtsson and Johansson?
(a) The drawing room.
(b) The master bedroom.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The games room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What crime does Bengtsson say Hummel commited?
2. How does Hummel know the woman in the window?
3. What is the superintendent's wife carrying?
4. Who can Hummel not see?
5. What other servant does the family keep?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)