|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where will Hummel sit with the colonel's daughter later in the evening?
(a) Her kitchen.
(b) Her drawing room.
(c) Her bedroom.
(d) Her games room.
2. What does the colonel show his daughter?
(a) A feature in a magazine.
(b) An article in the newspaper.
(c) A picture in a magazine.
(d) A painting of her.
3. What day was the boy born?
4. What is covering a few of the upstairs windows?
(a) White sheets.
(b) Plastic sheets.
(c) Black sheets.
(d) Pink sheets.
5. What does the boy accuse the old man of doing?
(a) Draining his strength away.
(b) Laughing at him.
(c) Manipulating him.
(d) Lying to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the dead man upstairs used to be?
2. Who returns the colonel's daughter's bracelet?
3. Where does the colonel have the statue?
4. What does Johansson say the old man destroys?
5. What does the old man say he cannot do?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)