|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the dead consul wrapped in?
(a) A bed sheet.
(b) A burial sheet.
(c) A table cloth .
(d) A shawl.
2. Who does Skankorg want to speak to?
(a) The colonel's wife.
(b) The colonel's daughter.
(c) The lady in black.
(d) The student.
3. Who is the article about?
(a) The boy.
(b) The colonel.
(c) The milkman.
4. What color clothes is the young woman in the doorway wearing?
5. Where does the superintendent's wife want to spread the spruce greens?
(a) In the park.
(b) On the house roof.
(c) On a bench.
(d) On the sidewalk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where will Hummel sit with the colonel's daughter later in the evening?
2. Which of the following does the old man say he can do?
3. Who returns the colonel's daughter's bracelet?
4. Who is Hummel going to the play with?
5. Who does the student think the old man is afraid of?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)