|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What crime does Bengtsson say Hummel commited?
2. Who does the student think the old man is afraid of?
(a) The colonel.
(b) The milkmaid.
(d) The house.
3. What does the old man send the boy to do?
(a) By some beer.
(b) Find a policeman.
(c) Buy tickets.
(d) Pay his rent.
4. What does the colonel show his daughter?
(a) A picture in a magazine.
(b) A feature in a magazine.
(c) A painting of her.
(d) An article in the newspaper.
5. Who returns the colonel's daughter's bracelet?
(a) The student.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hummel think different languages were invented?
2. What color clothes is the young woman in the doorway wearing?
3. What does Hummel inspect when everyone has gone?
4. What did the dead man upstairs used to be?
5. What kind of stairs does the house have?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)