|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What room does the lady of the house go to?
(a) Her own bedroom.
(b) The games room.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) Her daughter's bedroom.
2. Which character makes the old man shrivel in fear?
(a) The student.
(c) The colonel.
(d) The milkmaid.
3. What does Hummel ask the boy to do for him?
(a) Read him his newspaper.
(b) Push his chair.
(c) Take him to the toilet.
(d) Buy him a newspaper.
4. What does the old man send the boy to do?
(a) Pay his rent.
(b) Find a policeman.
(c) Buy tickets.
(d) By some beer.
5. How does Hummel know the woman in the window?
(a) She used to be his fiancee.
(b) She is a friend of his sisters.
(c) She is his sister.
(d) She used to be his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the student think the old man is afraid of?
2. In what room of the house are Bengtsson and Johansson?
3. What is Johansson dressed up as?
4. Where does the milkmaid stop for a drink?
5. Who appears behind the colonel's daughter?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)