|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Manders call Mrs. Alving?
2. What does Oswald say he is finishing?
3. What does Engstrand want to finish his work at the orphanage with?
4. What is Engstrand dressed in?
5. What does Mrs. Alving say Manders will always remain?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Choose one of the following and discuss how it affects the tone of the play and helps to express character and theme.
Essay Topic 2
Choose two of the following people and outline their influence on Oswald's life.
1) His father
2) His mother
4) The Pastor
Essay Topic 3
Choose one of the following and examine it what expresses about 1880s society.
1) Sexual desire
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)