|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Engstrand want to finish his work at the orphanage with?
2. What does Mrs. Alving say she would say to her son if she was not such a coward?
3. Who does Engstrand want to speak to?
4. Where does Oswald ask his mother if he can sit?
5. What did Mr. Manders prepare Regina for?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are the differences between a film and a play in terms of the following?
2) Character development
Essay Topic 2
What are Ibsen's views on religion? How does he express his views in the play? What part did religion play in 1880s European society?
Essay Topic 3
Compare Regina's character to the person she is at the beginning of the play to the person she is at the end of the play.
1) What does Regina hope to achieve at the start of the play?
2) What events changes Regina's ideas about life?
3) What does the author suggest will be Regina's future?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)