Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Alving say ghosts are as countless as?
2. What did Mr. Manders prepare Regina for?
3. Who did Jonana have eyes for when she first got into town?
4. Who does Engstrand want to speak to?
5. What does Mandars ask Engstrand to give him?
Essay Topic 1
Compare Regina's character to the person she is at the beginning of the play to the person she is at the end of the play.
1) What does Regina hope to achieve at the start of the play?
2) What events changes Regina's ideas about life?
3) What does the author suggest will be Regina's future?
Essay Topic 2
What are the differences between a film and a play in terms of the following?
2) Character development
Essay Topic 3
Choose one of the following and discuss how it affects the tone of the play and helps to express character and theme.
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)