|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Engstrand say is the only thing he is?
2. What does Mrs. Alving want to struggle for?
3. Who does Engstrand want to establish a home for?
4. Who does Oswald say he learned the truth from?
5. What does Mrs. Alving say Regina did very early?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Ghosts greatly influenced modern literature and theater. Choose a book or play that you think was influenced by Ghosts and discuss their similarities in terms of the following:
Essay Topic 2
Identify the main themes of the story. In what way are these themes relevant to the time period? How does the author use character and setting to express these themes?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss how Oswald's illness affects one of the following areas in his life:
2) Social life
3) Intimate relationships
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)