|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Alving say Manders will always remain?
(a) A teenager
(b) An innocent child
(c) A spoiled brat
(d) A big baby
2. Who does Mrs. Alving say made her begin to think?
(b) Her husband
3. How does Mrs. Alving want Oswald to speak?
4. Who does Mrs. Alving say she should have taken into her confidence?
5. What kind of woman does Manders say Joanna is?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Alving say she would like to do for Manders?
2. What has Mrs. Alving built up in her son's mind?
3. What does Mrs. Alving say she would say to her son if she was not such a coward?
4. What does Engstrand think a man should keep?
5. What does Mrs. Alving say that she never had the courage to do?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)