|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oswald say the alcohol protects him against?
(b) The damp
(c) The flu
2. Why is Oswald unable to work?
(a) He cannot concentrate
(b) He is on holiday
(c) The weather is bad
(d) He is feeling ill
3. What is Engstrand dressed in?
(a) Clerical clothing
(b) His Sunday clothers
(c) Shorts and t-shirt
(d) An artist's smock
4. What does Mandars ask Engstrand to give him?
(a) His hand
(b) His money
(c) His hat
(d) His sweater
5. What does Engstrand say he did not accept from his wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Jonana have eyes for when she first got into town?
2. What does Manders say Mrs. Alving's thoughts are the outcome of?
3. Why has Oswald decided to stay in?
4. Who is the poor girl Mrs. Alving refers to?
5. Where has Manders gone to?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)