|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Engstrand say is not worth talking about?
(a) His conscience
(b) His work ethic
(c) His belief in God
(d) His daughter
2. What does Mrs. Alving want to struggle for?
(a) Her rights
(b) Her inheritage
(c) Her freedom
(d) Her family
3. Who knocks at the door?
(a) Mr. Alving
4. What does Mrs. Alving say that she never had the courage to do?
(a) Fall in love
(b) Tell the truth about her husband
(c) Leave her husband
(d) Argue with her husband
5. What does Mrs. Alving say Regina did very early?
(a) Started work
(c) Fell in love
(d) Learned French
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Alving say she would say to her son if she was not such a coward?
2. Who does Mrs. Alving say made her begin to think?
3. What does Maders say Oswald has not many of?
4. Where does Mrs. Alving tell Regina to go?
5. What does Manders call Mrs. Alving?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)