|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What room does Mrs. Alving come out from?
(a) The games room
(b) The kitchen
(c) The dining room
(d) The drawing room
2. What does Engstrand say Regina is holding him by?
(a) His hairs
(b) His love handles
(c) His heart strings
(d) His ears
3. What was Joanna given to hold her tongue?
(b) A horse
(c) A house
4. Who is the poor girl Mrs. Alving refers to?
5. What does Mrs Alving say Oswald should be careful with?
(a) His sleeping habits
(c) The alcohol
(d) The smokes
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Engstrand ask Manders to grant him?
2. Who should a child love and honor?
3. What is Engstrand dressed in?
4. What kind of woman does Manders say Joanna is?
5. Why did Joanna never look at Engstrand?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)