|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Engstrand say is not worth talking about?
(a) His work ethic
(b) His belief in God
(c) His conscience
(d) His daughter
2. What does Manders call Mrs. Alving?
(a) A Feminine woman
(b) A Hateful woman
(c) A Spunky woman
(d) A Miserable woman
3. What does Mandars ask Engstrand to give him?
(a) His hand
(b) His money
(c) His sweater
(d) His hat
4. What was Joanna given to hold her tongue?
(a) A horse
(d) A house
5. Who does Mrs. Alving say made her begin to think?
(b) Her husband
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Engstrand ask Manders to grant him?
2. What does Engstrand want to finish his work at the orphanage with?
3. What room is Oswald in?
4. What does Maders say Oswald has not many of?
5. What is Mrs. Alving's first name?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)