|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Alving say Regina did very early?
(b) Fell in love
(c) Learned French
(d) Started work
2. What is Mrs. Alving frightened that she is in the presence of?
3. Who does Oswald say he learned the truth from?
(a) The doctor
(b) The dentist
(c) His best friend
(d) His lover
4. What was the name of Engstrand's wife?
5. What country was the man from who Joanna had an affair with?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mrs. Alving want Oswald to speak?
2. What does Mrs. Alving say she would like to do for Manders?
3. Who is the poor girl Mrs. Alving refers to?
4. What does Mrs. Alving tap on?
5. What does Engstrand say he did not accept from his wife?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)