|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Engstrand say is the only thing he is?
(a) A drunkard
(b) A father
(c) A poor common man
(d) A construction worker
2. Where does Oswald ask his mother if he can sit?
(a) The table
(b) The stool
(c) The armchair
(d) The couch
3. Who does Oswald say he learned the truth from?
(a) The dentist
(b) His lover
(c) The doctor
(d) His best friend
4. What does Mander say Mrs. Alving should not shatter?
(a) Oswald's dream to become a painter
(b) Oswald's ideals about his mother
(c) Oswald's ideals about his father
(d) Oswald's dream to find the perfect woman
5. Who did Jonana have eyes for when she first got into town?
(a) Older men
(b) Good looking men
(c) Younger men
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Alving say she would say to her son if she was not such a coward?
2. Where does Mrs. Alving tell Regina to go?
3. What does Engstrand think a man should keep?
4. Who does Mrs. Alving say she should have taken into her confidence?
5. What is Engstrand dressed in?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)