|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Manders call Mrs. Alving?
(a) A Hateful woman
(b) A Spunky woman
(c) A Feminine woman
(d) A Miserable woman
2. Who knocks at the door?
(d) Mr. Alving
3. Where does Oswald ask his mother if he can sit?
(a) The armchair
(b) The table
(c) The stool
(d) The couch
4. What does Oswald tell his mother he can't do anymore?
5. What does Engstrand say his conscience is sometimes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Engstrand say is not worth talking about?
2. What does Mrs. Alving say everyone is afraid of?
3. Who should a child love and honor?
4. What does Mrs. Alving say that she never had the courage to do?
5. Who does Engstrand want to speak to?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)