|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Engstrand say he did not accept from his wife?
2. Who is the poor girl Mrs. Alving refers to?
3. What does Mrs. Alving want to struggle for?
(a) Her rights
(b) Her family
(c) Her freedom
(d) Her inheritage
4. Why did Joanna never look at Engstrand?
(a) He has no hair
(b) He has one arm
(c) He has one eye
(d) He has a crooked leg
5. What does Mrs. Alving say Regina did very early?
(a) Started work
(b) Fell in love
(d) Learned French
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Alving say Manders will always remain?
2. What does Engstrand ask Manders to grant him?
3. What country was the man from who Joanna had an affair with?
4. What does Mrs. Alving tap on?
5. What does Engstrand say his conscience is sometimes?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)