|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mr. Manders prepare Regina for?
2. Who does Mrs. Alving say made her begin to think?
(c) Her husband
3. What does Oswald say the alcohol protects him against?
(a) The flu
(c) The damp
4. What does Mrs. Alving say she would like to do for Manders?
(a) Take him upstairs
(b) Give him a pat on the shoulder
(c) Give him a kiss
(d) Give him a hug
5. How does Mrs. Alving want Oswald to speak?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Joanna never look at Engstrand?
2. What does Mrs. Alving tap on?
3. Where does Manders think Regina should go?
4. Where does Oswald ask his mother if he can sit?
5. What is Mrs. Alving's first name?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)