|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Oswald unable to work?
(a) He cannot concentrate
(b) He is on holiday
(c) The weather is bad
(d) He is feeling ill
2. What does Engstrand say his conscience is sometimes?
3. What room does Mrs. Alving come out from?
(a) The games room
(b) The dining room
(c) The kitchen
(d) The drawing room
4. What country was the man from who Joanna had an affair with?
5. What does Mrs. Alving want to struggle for?
(a) Her freedom
(b) Her family
(c) Her inheritage
(d) Her rights
Short Answer Questions
1. Who should a child love and honor?
2. Why has Oswald decided to stay in?
3. What does Engstrand think a man should keep?
4. What does Mrs. Alving think is at the bottom of the world's problems?
5. What does Mrs. Alving say Manders will always remain?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)