|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Alving want to struggle for?
(a) Her inheritage
(b) Her freedom
(c) Her family
(d) Her rights
2. What does Engstrand say Regina is holding him by?
(a) His hairs
(b) His heart strings
(c) His love handles
(d) His ears
3. What does Manders say Mrs. Alving's thoughts are the outcome of?
(c) A poor marriage
4. What does Mrs. Alving say she would say to her son if she was not such a coward?
(a) Marry only for love
(b) Leave for Paris
(c) Marry Regina
(d) You are not a talented painter
5. What does Engstrand say he did not accept from his wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Manders think Regina should go?
2. What is Mrs. Alving frightened that she is in the presence of?
3. Who is the poor girl Mrs. Alving refers to?
4. How does Mrs. Alving want Oswald to speak?
5. What has Mrs. Alving built up in her son's mind?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)