|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who should a child love and honor?
(a) His siblings
(b) His parents
(d) His home country
2. What does Mrs. Alving want to struggle for?
(a) Her inheritage
(b) Her family
(c) Her rights
(d) Her freedom
3. What does Maders say Oswald has not many of?
4. What kind of woman does Manders say Joanna is?
5. Who is the poor girl Mrs. Alving refers to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Manders call Mrs. Alving?
2. Why is Oswald unable to work?
3. What room does Mrs. Alving come out from?
4. What does Mrs. Alving say she would like to do for Manders?
5. Where has Manders gone to?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)