|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who should a child love and honor?
(a) His parents
(c) His siblings
(d) His home country
2. Who does Mrs. Alving say she should have taken into her confidence?
3. What kind of woman does Manders say Joanna is?
4. What kind of mortal does Engstrand say he is?
(a) A Godly one
(b) A poor erring one
(c) A rich high principled one
(d) A peaceful loving one
5. What is Mrs. Alving's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mrs. Alving want Oswald to speak?
2. Who does Engstrand want to speak to?
3. What country was the man from who Joanna had an affair with?
4. What room is Oswald in?
5. Who does Engstrand want to establish a home for?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)