|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oswald say he is finishing?
(a) His pipe
(b) His painting
(c) His book
(d) His cigar
2. Who does Oswald say he learned the truth from?
(a) His best friend
(b) His lover
(c) The dentist
(d) The doctor
3. What does Oswald say the alcohol protects him against?
(a) The damp
(b) The flu
4. What does Mrs. Alving want to struggle for?
(a) Her freedom
(b) Her rights
(c) Her inheritage
(d) Her family
5. Where does Oswald ask his mother if he can sit?
(a) The armchair
(b) The table
(c) The couch
(d) The stool
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Engstrand say is not worth talking about?
2. What does Manders call Mrs. Alving?
3. What does Mrs. Alving think is at the bottom of the world's problems?
4. Who should a child love and honor?
5. What does Engstrand ask Manders to grant him?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)