|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Alving say ghosts are as countless as?
(a) Earth worms
(b) Bits of soil
(d) Grains of sand
2. What does Engstrand ask Manders to grant him?
(a) Regina's hand in marriage
(b) To ask him a question
(c) To pardon him
(d) The help of his daughter
3. What does Manders call Mrs. Alving?
(a) A Feminine woman
(b) A Miserable woman
(c) A Spunky woman
(d) A Hateful woman
4. What does Engstrand say is not worth talking about?
(a) His conscience
(b) His work ethic
(c) His daughter
(d) His belief in God
5. What does Mrs. Alving say that she never had the courage to do?
(a) Argue with her husband
(b) Tell the truth about her husband
(c) Leave her husband
(d) Fall in love
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oswald say the alcohol protects him against?
2. What does Mrs. Alving think is at the bottom of the world's problems?
3. What does Mandars ask Engstrand to give him?
4. How does Mrs. Alving want Oswald to speak?
5. Why did Joanna never look at Engstrand?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)