|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mrs. Alving tell Regina to go?
(a) The kitchen
(b) The bathroom
(c) The laundry
(d) The drawing room
2. What does Engstrand ask Manders to grant him?
(a) Regina's hand in marriage
(b) The help of his daughter
(c) To ask him a question
(d) To pardon him
3. Who knocks at the door?
(a) Mr. Alving
4. Who does Engstrand think a man should raise up?
(a) The fallen
(c) The down trodden
(d) The Godless
5. Who does Mrs. Alving say she should have taken into her confidence?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oswald say has broken down?
2. Who does Engstrand say men should not judge too harshly?
3. Where does Manders think Regina should go?
4. Who did Jonana have eyes for when she first got into town?
5. What room is Oswald in?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)