|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Oswald ask his mother if he can sit?
(a) The couch
(b) The table
(c) The stool
(d) The armchair
2. What is Engstrand dressed in?
(a) An artist's smock
(b) Shorts and t-shirt
(c) Clerical clothing
(d) His Sunday clothers
3. Why did Joanna never look at Engstrand?
(a) He has a crooked leg
(b) He has one eye
(c) He has one arm
(d) He has no hair
4. What did Mr. Manders prepare Regina for?
5. Who does Engstrand want to establish a home for?
(a) Single mothers
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oswald tell his mother he can't do anymore?
2. What does Mrs. Alving say she would like to do for Manders?
3. What was Joanna given to hold her tongue?
4. What does Mrs. Alving say that she never had the courage to do?
5. Where does Mrs. Alving tell Regina to go?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)