|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Oswald ask his mother if he can sit?
(a) The couch
(b) The table
(c) The stool
(d) The armchair
2. What does Mrs. Alving want to struggle for?
(a) Her inheritage
(b) Her family
(c) Her rights
(d) Her freedom
3. Who is the poor girl Mrs. Alving refers to?
4. What room is Oswald in?
(a) The games room
(b) The drawing room
(c) The dining room
(d) The conservatory
5. What does Mandars ask Engstrand to give him?
(a) His hand
(b) His money
(c) His hat
(d) His sweater
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oswald tell his mother he can't do anymore?
2. What does Engstrand think a man should keep?
3. What does Mr. Engstrand say is the only thing he is?
4. What has Mrs. Alving built up in her son's mind?
5. What does Engstrand say he did not accept from his wife?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)