|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Alving tap on?
(a) The doors
(b) The floor boards
(c) The window panes
(d) The walls
2. Who does Engstrand want to establish a home for?
(c) Single mothers
3. Who is the poor girl Mrs. Alving refers to?
4. What country was the man from who Joanna had an affair with?
5. What does Oswald say he is finishing?
(a) His pipe
(b) His book
(c) His cigar
(d) His painting
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Manders say he achieved victory over?
2. Who does Oswald say he learned the truth from?
3. What does Mrs. Alving want to struggle for?
4. What does Engstrand say he did not accept from his wife?
5. What does Maders say Oswald has not many of?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)