|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Oswald say he learned the truth from?
(a) His best friend
(b) The doctor
(c) His lover
(d) The dentist
2. What did Mr. Manders prepare Regina for?
3. What does Mrs. Alving say ghosts are as countless as?
(a) Earth worms
(b) Grains of sand
(d) Bits of soil
4. What does Engstrand think a man should keep?
(a) His God fearing soul
(b) His children
(c) His word of honor
(d) His job
5. Who does Engstrand think a man should raise up?
(a) The Godless
(b) The down trodden
(c) The fallen
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Engstrand say he did not accept from his wife?
2. What does Mrs. Alving tap on?
3. What does Mrs. Alving want to struggle for?
4. Who does Engstrand say men should not judge too harshly?
5. What does Engstrand say is not worth talking about?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)