|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Engstrand think a man should keep?
(a) His children
(b) His job
(c) His God fearing soul
(d) His word of honor
2. What does Manders call Mrs. Alving?
(a) A Hateful woman
(b) A Feminine woman
(c) A Spunky woman
(d) A Miserable woman
3. Who does Engstrand think a man should raise up?
(a) The Godless
(b) The fallen
(c) The down trodden
4. What does Mander say Mrs. Alving should not shatter?
(a) Oswald's ideals about his mother
(b) Oswald's dream to find the perfect woman
(c) Oswald's ideals about his father
(d) Oswald's dream to become a painter
5. Why has Oswald decided to stay in?
(a) He has a cold
(b) He wants to sleep
(c) The weather is bad
(d) He has work to do
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Oswald ask his mother if he can sit?
2. Who does Oswald say he learned the truth from?
3. Who does Engstrand want to establish a home for?
4. What does Mandars ask Engstrand to give him?
5. What does Oswald say the alcohol protects him against?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)