|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mander say Mrs. Alving should not shatter?
(a) Oswald's ideals about his mother
(b) Oswald's dream to find the perfect woman
(c) Oswald's ideals about his father
(d) Oswald's dream to become a painter
2. Why is Oswald unable to work?
(a) He is feeling ill
(b) The weather is bad
(c) He is on holiday
(d) He cannot concentrate
3. What does Engstrand say he did not accept from his wife?
4. Who does Engstrand think a man should raise up?
(a) The fallen
(b) The down trodden
(d) The Godless
5. Who does Manders say he achieved victory over?
(b) His father
(d) Mr. Alving
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Engstrand dressed in?
2. What does Mrs. Alving think is at the bottom of the world's problems?
3. What does Engstrand ask Manders to grant him?
4. Where has Manders gone to?
5. Who does Mrs. Alving say she should have taken into her confidence?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)