|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Alving say she would say to her son if she was not such a coward?
(a) Marry only for love
(b) Marry Regina
(c) You are not a talented painter
(d) Leave for Paris
2. Where has Manders gone to?
(a) The church
(b) The drinking house
(c) The orphanage
(d) The eating house
3. Who does Engstrand want to speak to?
(b) Mrs. Alving
4. What does Engstrand ask Manders to grant him?
(a) The help of his daughter
(b) To pardon him
(c) To ask him a question
(d) Regina's hand in marriage
5. Where does Mrs. Alving tell Regina to go?
(a) The laundry
(b) The bathroom
(c) The kitchen
(d) The drawing room
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Engstrand dressed in?
2. What does Mrs. Alving say that she never had the courage to do?
3. What does Oswald say he is finishing?
4. Who did Jonana have eyes for when she first got into town?
5. Who does Engstrand think a man should raise up?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)