|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the young master's surname?
2. What has Mr. Manders left at the village shop?
(a) His business papers
(b) His passport
(c) His luggage
(d) His wife
3. What does Maders think is rampant in artistic circles?
(b) Fun living
4. What does Manders say Regina's father needs?
(a) Someone to cling to
(b) Someone to laugh with
(c) Someone to nurse him
(d) Someone to talk to
5. What part of Norway does the play take place?
(a) Northern Norway
(b) Western Norway
(c) Eastern Norway
(d) Southern Norway
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Alving say her and Manders are?
2. What is Oswald smoking?
3. Where is Regina going to work?
4. What city did Oswald travel from?
5. When does Mrs. Alving say Engstrand is a good worker?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the room the play takes place in?
2. Why does Mrs Alving blame herself for her late husband's behavior?
3. Why is Manders unsure whether he can help fund Engstrands new business?
4. What did Mrs Alving do when she found out her husband had impregnated Joanna?
5. How does Regina say she has been brought up?
6. Why does Engstrand say he cannot conduct the prayers himself?
7. How did Manders cause the fire?
8. Why does Mrs. Alving blame Manders for her unhappiness?
9. How is Pastor Manders helping with the building of the orphanage?
10. How does Regina react to hearing that Mr. Alving was her father?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)