Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will Regina have plenty of if she goes to live with Engstrand?
2. What does Manders carry in his hand?
(a) An umbrella
(b) A walking stick
(c) A hat
(d) A suitcase
3. What kind of woman does Mrs. Alving say she is not?
4. Where did Manders hear that Oswald was back?
(a) The pier
(b) The theater
(c) The cinema
(d) The market
5. What does Manders take out of the envelope?
(a) A birthday card
(c) The deeds
(d) A check
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Engstrand's first name?
2. What does Mrs. Alving say Manders always is?
3. Where does Engstrand say he can get a house?
4. Where is Regina going to work?
5. What does Manders say Regina's father does not have?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Engstrand want to be seen as an angel of salvation?
2. What disaster happens at the end of the act?
3. Why does Mrs. Alving want the orphanage insured?
4. Why does Manders think it is a bad idea to insure the orphanage?
5. Why is Mrs. Alving building a memorial?
6. What does Oswald think his mother's opinion that a child should love his father is nothing but a superstition?
7. What does Pastor Manders have against the books Mrs. Alving reads?
8. What does Manders think has made Mrs. Alving unhappy?
9. How does Regina say she has been brought up?
10. Why did Manders send Mrs. Alving back when she ran to him?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)