|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Manders say Regina's father does not have?
(a) A good spirit
(b) A strong character
(c) A lively soul
(d) A strong body
2. Which of the following cities has Oswald lived in?
3. What does Maders think is rampant in artistic circles?
(c) Fun living
4. What does Regina ask Engstrand to stop doing?
5. What does Regina say she has been brought up to be?
(a) A spinster
(b) A lady
(c) A maiden
(d) A servant
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Engstrand say he is related to Regina?
2. Who would the eating house cater for?
3. Who is trying to prevent Engsrand from entering the house?
4. Why does Regina not want Engstrand to clump about?
5. What is the young master's surname?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Engstrand surprised that Manders knows the truth about Joanna?
2. What does Engstrand want to build?
3. Why does Mrs Alving blame herself for her late husband's behavior?
4. What was Mrs. Alving and Manders' relationship while Mr. Alving was alive?
5. What is the story of Regina's illegitimate birth?
6. Why does Engstrand think the burning down of the orphanage is such bad luck?
7. Why does Mrs. Alving think Regina is going to go into ruin?
8. What is wrong with Oswald?
9. How did Manders cause the fire?
10. Why does Engstrand want to be seen as an angel of salvation?
This section contains 667 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)