Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Manders take out of the envelope?
(a) A birthday card
(b) The deeds
(c) A check
2. Who do they hear come downstairs?
3. How does Engstrand say he is related to Regina?
(a) Her brother
(b) Her second cousin
(c) Her father
(d) Her uncle
4. What derogatory word does Engstrand call Regina?
5. Who would the eating house cater for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Regina fan herself with?
2. Where is Regina going to work?
3. How is Engstrand getting home?
4. What city did Oswald travel from?
5. What is under the sole of Engstrand's book?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Engstrand want to be seen as an angel of salvation?
2. Why does Mrs Alving blame herself for her late husband's behavior?
3. How does Engstrand say Manders can repay him?
4. What did Engstrand see Manders do with the candle?
5. What does Mrs. Alving think about her sons relationship with Regina?
6. How does Engstrand justify lying to Manders?
7. Why Regina say she cannot stay in the house?
8. How does Regina say she has been brought up?
9. How did Manders cause the fire?
10. What did Mrs Alving do when she found out her husband had impregnated Joanna?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)