|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of person does Regina not want to marry?
2. What does Manders carry in his hand?
(a) A walking stick
(b) An umbrella
(c) A hat
(d) A suitcase
3. What is Engstrand making an effort to do?
(a) Stop drinking
(b) Attend church
(c) Get together with his daughter
(d) Live a blameless life
4. Who needs Regina to stay around?
(a) Mr. Carew
(b) Mrs. Alving
(c) Mr. Solness
(d) Mr. Manders
5. What is the young master's surname?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Orphanage attracting a great deal of attention?
2. What does Maders think is rampant in artistic circles?
3. What is on top of the round table?
4. Where does Regina say she would like to live?
5. Where is Regina going to work?
Short Essay Questions
1. How has Mrs. Alving helped Regina?
2. Summarize the play.
3. What does Oswald blame his illness on?
4. Why does Mrs. Alving blame Manders for her unhappiness?
5. What does Mrs. Alving want her son Oswald to inherit?
6. Why does Engstrand say he cannot conduct the prayers himself?
7. Describe the room the play takes place in?
8. Why does Oswald think his illness is so appalling?
9. Why does Mrs. Alving think Engstrand married Joanna?
10. What does Mrs. Alving think about her sons relationship with Regina?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)