|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Alving say Oswald has a corner in his heart for?
(a) His mother
(c) His dog
(d) His sister
2. Where is the Orphanage attracting a great deal of attention?
(a) In the government
(c) In the town
(d) In the city
3. What is Oswald smoking?
(a) A joint
(b) A cigar
(c) A cigarette
(d) A pipe
4. When does Mrs. Alving say Engstrand is a good worker?
(a) When he is sober
(b) After midnight
(c) After he has had a woman
(d) When he is offered a lot of money
5. What does Regina ask Engstrand to stop doing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Regina say she has been brought up to be?
2. What does Maders think is rampant in artistic circles?
3. Who does Manders say thinks little about farmers?
4. What is Engstrand thinking of putting money into?
5. Why does Regina not like living away from the town?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Manders and Mrs. Alving hear from the dining room?
2. What does Oswald blame his illness on?
3. What does Mrs. Alving say she means by ghosts?
4. Why did Manders send Mrs. Alving back when she ran to him?
5. What does Oswald ask his mother to do for him?
6. How does Mrs. Alving react to the fire?
7. Why does Mrs. Alving think that Oswald's father's life was wasted?
8. How is Pastor Manders helping with the building of the orphanage?
9. What is wrong with Oswald?
10. What is the story of Regina's illegitimate birth?
This section contains 667 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)