|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Regina ask Engstrand to stop doing?
2. What does Mrs. Alving say Manders always is?
3. What does Engstrand say will stand Regina in good stead?
(a) Her repressed nature
(b) Her sense of fun
(c) Her education
(d) Her freedom
4. Where did the fire start?
(a) The baker's
(b) The drinking house
(c) The butcher's
(d) The carpenter's
5. Which character works as a carpenter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Manders say Regina's father does not have?
2. What is under the sole of Engstrand's book?
3. How does Engstrand say he is related to Regina?
4. What does Mrs. Alving say Engstrand is careless with?
5. What is Engstrand's first name?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Engstrand say he cannot conduct the prayers himself?
2. How does Engstrand say Manders can repay him?
3. How was Mrs. Alving's husband a sham?
4. How did Manders cause the fire?
5. What kind of establishment does Engstrand want to open?
6. What does Mrs. Alving say she means by ghosts?
7. Describe the setting of Ghosts.
8. Why does Mrs. Alving think that Oswald's father's life was wasted?
9. Why does Manders think it is a bad idea to insure the orphanage?
10. Why does Oswald say he is not shocked about the revelation about his father?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)