|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Alving say Manders always is?
2. What derogatory word does Engstrand call Regina?
3. What is Engstrand making an effort to do?
(a) Get together with his daughter
(b) Attend church
(c) Stop drinking
(d) Live a blameless life
4. Where is Manders going to sleep?
(a) His sister's house
(b) His brother's house
(c) The village shop
(d) Mrs. Alving's house
5. Who is the rain splendid for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Engstrand's first name?
2. Who is trying to prevent Engsrand from entering the house?
3. What is on top of the round table?
4. What will Regina have plenty of if she goes to live with Engstrand?
5. What does Regina say she has been brought up to be?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Engstrand see Manders do with the candle?
2. What does Mrs. Alving say she means by ghosts?
3. Why does Manders think it is a bad idea to insure the orphanage?
4. Why does Engstrand say he cannot conduct the prayers himself?
5. How does Regina react to hearing that Mr. Alving was her father?
6. What was Mrs. Alving and Manders' relationship while Mr. Alving was alive?
7. What do Manders and Mrs. Alving hear from the dining room?
8. What is wrong with Oswald?
9. Why does Mrs Alving blame herself for her late husband's behavior?
10. How does Engstrand say Manders can repay him?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)