|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Mrs. Alving say Engstrand is a good worker?
(a) When he is offered a lot of money
(b) When he is sober
(c) After he has had a woman
(d) After midnight
2. Who does Mrs. Alving say Oswald has a corner in his heart for?
(a) His sister
(b) His mother
(d) His dog
3. What does Engstrand call the children Regina has to look after?
(a) Dirty brats
(b) Rug rats
(c) Nasty rats
(d) Petty toddlers
4. What does Manders say he disapproves of?
(a) Oswald's life in Paris
(b) Mrs. Alving's magazines
(c) The Young Master's laziness
(d) Mrs. Alving's books
5. What does Regina say she has been brought up to be?
(a) A lady
(b) A maiden
(c) A servant
(d) A spinster
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Engstrand say he is related to Regina?
2. Who would the eating house cater for?
3. Where is Manders going to sleep?
4. What is Engstrand making an effort to do?
5. What opens the next day?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Oswald blame his illness on?
2. Why does Regina refuse to go home with her father?
3. Why is Mrs. Alving building a memorial?
4. How is Pastor Manders helping with the building of the orphanage?
5. Why Regina say she cannot stay in the house?
6. How does Engstrand say Manders can repay him?
7. What does Mrs. Alving say Oswald's father was like in the old days?
8. Why did Mrs. Alving send Oswald to school at such an early age?
9. Why does Engstrand think the burning down of the orphanage is such bad luck?
10. What does Mrs. Alving think about her sons relationship with Regina?
This section contains 651 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)