|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Regina ask Engstrand to stop doing?
2. What is Mrs. Alving taking to the young master?
3. What is on top of the round table?
(a) A baby's cot
(b) Glasses and napkins
(c) Books and magazines
(d) Plates and cutlery
4. What is Engstrand thinking of putting money into?
(a) A hotel
(b) An orphanage
(c) A drinking house
(d) An eating house
5. What does Regina say Engstrand worried her mother into?
(b) Her grave
(d) A hospital
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Alving say Engstrand is careless with?
2. What will Regina have plenty of if she goes to live with Engstrand?
3. Where did the fire start?
4. Why does Regina not want Engstrand to clump about?
5. What does Oswald remember his father allowing him to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Mrs. Alving and Manders' relationship while Mr. Alving was alive?
2. What does Oswald ask his mother to do for him?
3. How has Mrs. Alving helped Regina?
4. What kind of establishment does Engstrand want to open?
5. What is the story of Regina's illegitimate birth?
6. Describe the setting of Ghosts.
7. How did Manders cause the fire?
8. Why does Engstrand say he cannot conduct the prayers himself?
9. What does Mrs. Alving want her son Oswald to inherit?
10. What does Mrs. Alving say she means by ghosts?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)