|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oswald remember his father allowing him to do?
(a) Drink coffee
(b) Eat chillies
(c) Smoke a pipe
(d) Take drugs
2. What is the young master's surname?
3. Where is Regina going to work?
(a) The eating house
(b) The library
(c) The tourist center
(d) The orphanage
4. What does Regina say Engstrand worried her mother into?
(b) A hospital
(d) Her grave
5. What tragic accident almost happened at the orphanage?
(a) A flood
(b) A crash
(c) A fire
(d) A death
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Manders carry in his hand?
2. What is Mrs. Alving taking to the young master?
3. How is Engstrand getting home?
4. Who needs Regina to stay around?
5. What does Regina say she has been brought up to be?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Engstrand?
2. Why did Manders send Mrs. Alving back when she ran to him?
3. Why does Oswald say he is not shocked about the revelation about his father?
4. Why does Engstrand want to be seen as an angel of salvation?
5. What is the story of Regina's illegitimate birth?
6. How does Engstrand get money from Manders?
7. Why does Mrs. Alving think she was a coward to marry her husband?
8. How has Mrs. Alving helped Regina?
9. What does Oswald think his mother's opinion that a child should love his father is nothing but a superstition?
10. Why does Manders think it is a bad idea to insure the orphanage?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)