|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Engstrand making an effort to do?
(a) Stop drinking
(b) Get together with his daughter
(c) Live a blameless life
(d) Attend church
2. What does Mrs. Alving say her and Manders are?
3. Which of the following cities has Oswald lived in?
4. What does Maders think is rampant in artistic circles?
(b) Fun living
5. What is on top of the round table?
(a) Books and magazines
(b) A baby's cot
(c) Plates and cutlery
(d) Glasses and napkins
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Oswald's job?
2. Where did the fire start?
3. How does Engstrand say he is related to Regina?
4. Where is Manders going to sleep?
5. What is Engstrand thinking of putting money into?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Alving not think it is a disgrace that Engstrand married for money?
2. Why is Mrs. Alving building a memorial?
3. What does Engstrand want to build?
4. What does Oswald blame his illness on?
5. Why does Oswald think his illness is so appalling?
6. Why does Oswald say he is not shocked about the revelation about his father?
7. Why did Mrs. Alving never tell Oswald about the person his father really was?
8. Why is Engstrand surprised that Manders knows the truth about Joanna?
9. Why does Mrs. Alving think Engstrand married Joanna?
10. Describe the setting of Ghosts.
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)