|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Engstrand want to take home with him?
2. Where does Engstrand say he can get a house?
(a) Little Harbour Street
(b) Fjord Street
(c) Park Lane
(d) Oslo Road
3. What does Manders say Regina's father does not have?
(a) A strong body
(b) A strong character
(c) A lively soul
(d) A good spirit
4. Who is the rain splendid for?
5. What does Mrs. Alving say Engstrand is careless with?
(a) Fire logs
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Alving say Oswald has a corner in his heart for?
2. What is Mr. Alving's Court title?
3. What does Regina fan herself with?
4. Why does Regina not want Engstrand to clump about?
5. What will Regina have plenty of if she goes to live with Engstrand?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Alving think that Oswald's father's life was wasted?
2. How does Mrs. Alving react to the fire?
3. Why Regina say she cannot stay in the house?
4. Why does Oswald say he is not shocked about the revelation about his father?
5. What does Oswald think his mother's opinion that a child should love his father is nothing but a superstition?
6. What did Mrs Alving do when she found out her husband had impregnated Joanna?
7. Why does Mrs. Alving blame Manders for her unhappiness?
8. How does Regina react to hearing that Mr. Alving was her father?
9. Why does Engstrand think the burning down of the orphanage is such bad luck?
10. What does Mrs. Alving say she means by ghosts?
This section contains 690 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)