|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Manders say Regina's father does not have?
(a) A good spirit
(b) A lively soul
(c) A strong character
(d) A strong body
2. When does Mrs. Alving say Engstrand is a good worker?
(a) When he is offered a lot of money
(b) When he is sober
(c) After he has had a woman
(d) After midnight
3. Who is trying to prevent Engsrand from entering the house?
4. What does Mrs. Alving say her and Manders are?
5. Who would the eating house cater for?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Orphanage attracting a great deal of attention?
2. Why does Regina not like living away from the town?
3. What tragic accident almost happened at the orphanage?
4. Where is Regina going to work?
5. Who needs Regina to stay around?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Alving not think it is a disgrace that Engstrand married for money?
2. Why does Regina refuse to go home with her father?
3. Why is Mrs. Alving building a memorial?
4. What is wrong with Oswald?
5. Why does Mrs. Alving think Engstrand married Joanna?
6. How did Manders cause the fire?
7. How was Mrs. Alving's husband a sham?
8. What does Oswald ask his mother to do for him?
9. Why does Oswald think that Engstrand's building will burn down?
10. Why does Mrs. Alving think Regina is going to go into ruin?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)