|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Engstrand's first name?
2. Who does Engstrand want to take home with him?
3. What does Manders say Regina's father needs?
(a) Someone to laugh with
(b) Someone to talk to
(c) Someone to cling to
(d) Someone to nurse him
4. What is Oswald smoking?
(a) A joint
(b) A cigarette
(c) A pipe
(d) A cigar
5. What opens the next day?
(a) A supermarket
(b) A restaurant
(c) A school
(d) An orphanage
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Regina going to work?
2. What does Regina say Engstrand worried her mother into?
3. Who needs Regina to stay around?
4. What is the young master's surname?
5. What caught fire in the carpenter's shop?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Manders think it is a bad idea to insure the orphanage?
2. Why Regina say she cannot stay in the house?
3. Why did Mrs. Alving send Oswald to school at such an early age?
4. Why does Engstrand say he cannot conduct the prayers himself?
5. What does Manders think has made Mrs. Alving unhappy?
6. How was Mrs. Alving's husband a sham?
7. What disaster happens at the end of the act?
8. Why does Mrs. Alving want the orphanage insured?
9. What did Mrs Alving do when she found out her husband had impregnated Joanna?
10. What does Oswald ask his mother to do for him?
This section contains 595 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)