|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Alving say her and Manders are?
2. What does Regina say she has been brought up to be?
(a) A spinster
(b) A servant
(c) A lady
(d) A maiden
3. Who does Mrs. Alving say Oswald has a corner in his heart for?
(a) His mother
(b) His dog
(d) His sister
4. What city did Oswald travel from?
5. What does Manders say he disapproves of?
(a) The Young Master's laziness
(b) Mrs. Alving's magazines
(c) Oswald's life in Paris
(d) Mrs. Alving's books
Short Answer Questions
1. What tragic accident almost happened at the orphanage?
2. What kind of woman does Mrs. Alving say she is not?
3. Who do they hear come downstairs?
4. Who is trying to prevent Engsrand from entering the house?
5. What does Mrs. Alving say Engstrand is careless with?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mrs. Alving say Oswald's father was like in the old days?
2. Who is Engstrand?
3. What does Oswald think his mother's opinion that a child should love his father is nothing but a superstition?
4. How does Mrs. Alving react to the fire?
5. What does Engstrand ask the Pastor to do?
6. How is Pastor Manders helping with the building of the orphanage?
7. Why did Mrs. Alving send Oswald to school at such an early age?
8. Why does Mrs. Alving think that Oswald's father's life was wasted?
9. Why does Manders think it is a bad idea to insure the orphanage?
10. What does Oswald tell Manders about his work as a painter?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)