|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Manders carry in his hand?
(a) A suitcase
(b) A walking stick
(c) A hat
(d) An umbrella
2. What will Regina have plenty of if she goes to live with Engstrand?
3. What does Mrs. Alving say her and Manders are?
4. What does Manders say Regina's father needs?
(a) Someone to cling to
(b) Someone to talk to
(c) Someone to laugh with
(d) Someone to nurse him
5. What does Regina say Engstrand worried her mother into?
(a) A hospital
(d) Her grave
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Mrs. Alving say Engstrand is a good worker?
2. What caught fire in the carpenter's shop?
3. What does Engstrand say will stand Regina in good stead?
4. What does Maders think is rampant in artistic circles?
5. How does Engstrand say he is related to Regina?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Oswald say he is not shocked about the revelation about his father?
2. How is Pastor Manders helping with the building of the orphanage?
3. Why is Manders unsure whether he can help fund Engstrands new business?
4. Why does Oswald think that Engstrand's building will burn down?
5. What does Engstrand ask the Pastor to do?
6. Why does Engstrand say he cannot conduct the prayers himself?
7. Why did Mrs. Alving never tell Oswald about the person his father really was?
8. What does Mrs. Alving say she means by ghosts?
9. What kind of establishment does Engstrand want to open?
10. What does Oswald tell Manders about his work as a painter?
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)