|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Regina fan herself with?
(a) A hankerchief
(b) A flyer
(c) A magazine
(d) A fan
2. What part of Norway does the play take place?
(a) Southern Norway
(b) Northern Norway
(c) Western Norway
(d) Eastern Norway
3. Who needs Regina to stay around?
(a) Mrs. Alving
(b) Mr. Manders
(c) Mr. Solness
(d) Mr. Carew
4. What kind of person does Regina not want to marry?
5. What tragic accident almost happened at the orphanage?
(a) A death
(b) A flood
(c) A crash
(d) A fire
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Engstrand call the children Regina has to look after?
2. Why does Regina not like living away from the town?
3. What does Mrs. Alving say Manders always is?
4. Who is the rain splendid for?
5. What is the young master's surname?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Mrs. Alving never tell Oswald about the person his father really was?
2. What was Mrs. Alving and Manders' relationship while Mr. Alving was alive?
3. Describe the room the play takes place in?
4. Why is Manders unsure whether he can help fund Engstrands new business?
5. How does Engstrand get money from Manders?
6. What does Oswald ask his mother to do for him?
7. What did Mrs Alving do when she found out her husband had impregnated Joanna?
8. How did Manders cause the fire?
9. Why did Manders send Mrs. Alving back when she ran to him?
10. What does Engstrand want to build?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)