|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following cities has Oswald lived in?
2. What city did Oswald travel from?
3. Who does Manders say thinks little about farmers?
(b) Poor people
(d) Rich people
4. What will Regina have plenty of if she goes to live with Engstrand?
5. Where did the fire start?
(a) The butcher's
(b) The carpenter's
(c) The baker's
(d) The drinking house
Short Answer Questions
1. What caught fire in the carpenter's shop?
2. What does Mrs. Alving say Manders always is?
3. Which character works as a carpenter?
4. What kind of person does Regina not want to marry?
5. What does Manders say Regina's father does not have?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Engstrand say he cannot conduct the prayers himself?
2. Why does Mrs Alving blame herself for her late husband's behavior?
3. Where had Oswald been living before he came home?
4. How did Manders cause the fire?
5. Why did Mrs. Alving send Oswald to school at such an early age?
6. How does Regina say she has been brought up?
7. Summarize the play.
8. What is the story of Regina's illegitimate birth?
9. What does Mrs. Alving say is the cause of trouble in the world?
10. Why does Mrs. Alving not think it is a disgrace that Engstrand married for money?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)