|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Engstrand dressed in?
(a) Shorts and t-shirt
(b) His Sunday clothers
(c) Clerical clothing
(d) An artist's smock
2. What does Manders call Mrs. Alving?
(a) A Spunky woman
(b) A Miserable woman
(c) A Feminine woman
(d) A Hateful woman
3. What does Mrs. Alving say she would say to her son if she was not such a coward?
(a) Marry only for love
(b) Leave for Paris
(c) Marry Regina
(d) You are not a talented painter
4. What does Maders say Oswald has not many of?
5. What does Mrs. Alving say Regina did very early?
(a) Started work
(b) Learned French
(d) Fell in love
6. What country was the man from who Joanna had an affair with?
7. Where has Manders gone to?
(a) The drinking house
(b) The eating house
(c) The church
(d) The orphanage
8. What does Oswald say has broken down?
(a) His bank account
(b) His car
(c) His mind
(d) His body
9. Who does Engstrand want to speak to?
(c) Mrs. Alving
10. What does Engstrand say Regina is holding him by?
(a) His heart strings
(b) His ears
(c) His hairs
(d) His love handles
11. What does Mrs. Alving say ghosts are as countless as?
(a) Earth worms
(c) Grains of sand
(d) Bits of soil
12. What does Engstrand say his conscience is sometimes?
13. Who does Engstrand want to establish a home for?
(b) Single mothers
14. What does Mandars ask Engstrand to give him?
(a) His money
(b) His hat
(c) His hand
(d) His sweater
15. What does Engstrand think a man should keep?
(a) His God fearing soul
(b) His children
(c) His word of honor
(d) His job
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Alving say she should have taken into her confidence?
2. What kind of woman does Manders say Joanna is?
3. What does Oswald say he is finishing?
4. What does Mr. Engstrand say is the only thing he is?
5. Who is the poor girl Mrs. Alving refers to?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)