Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Alving say ghosts are as countless as?
(a) Grains of sand
(b) Bits of soil
(c) Earth worms
2. What did Mr. Manders prepare Regina for?
3. Who did Jonana have eyes for when she first got into town?
(a) Older men
(b) Younger men
(d) Good looking men
4. Who does Engstrand want to speak to?
(d) Mrs. Alving
5. What does Mandars ask Engstrand to give him?
(a) His hat
(b) His money
(c) His hand
(d) His sweater
6. What does Mrs. Alving say that she never had the courage to do?
(a) Fall in love
(b) Argue with her husband
(c) Tell the truth about her husband
(d) Leave her husband
7. What does Engstrand ask Manders to grant him?
(a) Regina's hand in marriage
(b) To ask him a question
(c) The help of his daughter
(d) To pardon him
8. What does Mrs. Alving say everyone is afraid of?
(b) The light
9. Why is Oswald unable to work?
(a) The weather is bad
(b) He is on holiday
(c) He cannot concentrate
(d) He is feeling ill
10. What does Mr. Engstrand say is the only thing he is?
(a) A drunkard
(b) A father
(c) A poor common man
(d) A construction worker
11. What does Engstrand want to finish his work at the orphanage with?
(a) A sing song
(b) A feast
(d) A party
12. What does Manders call Mrs. Alving?
(a) A Feminine woman
(b) A Miserable woman
(c) A Spunky woman
(d) A Hateful woman
13. What does Mander say Mrs. Alving should not shatter?
(a) Oswald's ideals about his mother
(b) Oswald's dream to become a painter
(c) Oswald's ideals about his father
(d) Oswald's dream to find the perfect woman
14. What kind of mortal does Engstrand say he is?
(a) A poor erring one
(b) A Godly one
(c) A rich high principled one
(d) A peaceful loving one
15. What does Oswald say he is finishing?
(a) His book
(b) His painting
(c) His pipe
(d) His cigar
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Engstrand think a man should raise up?
2. What country was the man from who Joanna had an affair with?
3. What does Mrs Alving say Oswald should be careful with?
4. What does Engstrand say he did not accept from his wife?
5. Who does Mrs. Alving say she should have taken into her confidence?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)