|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Oswald say has broken down?
a) His body
b) His mind
c) His bank account
d) His car
2. What kind of woman does Manders say Joanna is?
3. What does Engstrand ask Manders to grant him?
a) To ask him a question
b) To pardon him
c) Regina's hand in marriage
d) The help of his daughter
4. What is the young master's surname?
5. What is Mrs. Alving's first name?
6. What street name does Engstrand say to Regina?
a) Ludi Street
b) Roughneck Street
c) Little Harbour Street
This section contains 373 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)