|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Engstrand say Regina is holding him by?
(a) His heart strings
(b) His love handles
(c) His ears
(d) His hairs
2. What does Mandars ask Engstrand to give him?
(a) His hat
(b) His money
(c) His hand
(d) His sweater
3. Where does Oswald ask his mother if he can sit?
(a) The table
(b) The armchair
(c) The stool
(d) The couch
4. What does Mrs. Alving say she would like to do for Manders?
(a) Give him a pat on the shoulder
(b) Give him a kiss
(c) Take him upstairs
(d) Give him a hug
5. What does Oswald tell his mother he can't do anymore?
6. How does Mrs. Alving want Oswald to speak?
7. What does Engstrand say his conscience is sometimes?
8. What does Manders say Mrs. Alving's thoughts are the outcome of?
(d) A poor marriage
9. Where has Manders gone to?
(a) The orphanage
(b) The eating house
(c) The drinking house
(d) The church
10. What does Mrs. Alving say everyone is afraid of?
(d) The light
11. What does Mrs. Alving say that she never had the courage to do?
(a) Fall in love
(b) Argue with her husband
(c) Leave her husband
(d) Tell the truth about her husband
12. What does Engstrand say is not worth talking about?
(a) His conscience
(b) His daughter
(c) His belief in God
(d) His work ethic
13. Where does Manders think Regina should go?
(a) The town
(c) The city
14. What room is Oswald in?
(a) The dining room
(b) The games room
(c) The conservatory
(d) The drawing room
15. What does Oswald say has broken down?
(a) His body
(b) His car
(c) His bank account
(d) His mind
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Joanna given to hold her tongue?
2. What does Oswald say he is finishing?
3. What does Mrs. Alving tap on?
4. What is Mrs. Alving's first name?
5. Who is the poor girl Mrs. Alving refers to?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)