|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Engstrand dressed in?
(a) His Sunday clothers
(b) Clerical clothing
(c) An artist's smock
(d) Shorts and t-shirt
2. What room is Oswald in?
(a) The dining room
(b) The games room
(c) The conservatory
(d) The drawing room
3. What kind of mortal does Engstrand say he is?
(a) A peaceful loving one
(b) A rich high principled one
(c) A Godly one
(d) A poor erring one
4. What does Oswald say he is finishing?
(a) His book
(b) His pipe
(c) His painting
(d) His cigar
5. What does Mrs. Alving say she would like to do for Manders?
(a) Give him a pat on the shoulder
(b) Take him upstairs
(c) Give him a kiss
(d) Give him a hug
6. What does Engstrand ask Manders to grant him?
(a) To ask him a question
(b) The help of his daughter
(c) Regina's hand in marriage
(d) To pardon him
7. What does Maders say Oswald has not many of?
8. Who does Mrs. Alving say made her begin to think?
(b) Her husband
9. What does Mrs. Alving say ghosts are as countless as?
(a) Grains of sand
(b) Bits of soil
(c) Earth worms
10. Who is the poor girl Mrs. Alving refers to?
11. What does Engstrand say Regina is holding him by?
(a) His hairs
(b) His heart strings
(c) His love handles
(d) His ears
12. What does Engstrand say his conscience is sometimes?
13. Where does Manders think Regina should go?
(b) The city
(c) The town
14. How does Mrs. Alving want Oswald to speak?
15. What does Mrs. Alving say everyone is afraid of?
(c) The light
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Manders say he achieved victory over?
2. What does Manders say Mrs. Alving's thoughts are the outcome of?
3. What has Mrs. Alving built up in her son's mind?
4. Who does Engstrand want to speak to?
5. What did Mr. Manders prepare Regina for?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)