|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs Alving say Oswald should be careful with?
(a) His sleeping habits
(b) The smokes
(c) The alcohol
2. What does Oswald tell his mother he can't do anymore?
3. What does Oswald say he is finishing?
(a) His book
(b) His pipe
(c) His cigar
(d) His painting
4. What does Manders call Mrs. Alving?
(a) A Hateful woman
(b) A Miserable woman
(c) A Spunky woman
(d) A Feminine woman
5. What does Mrs. Alving say she would like to do for Manders?
(a) Take him upstairs
(b) Give him a hug
(c) Give him a pat on the shoulder
(d) Give him a kiss
6. Who does Mrs. Alving say made her begin to think?
(d) Her husband
7. Who does Mrs. Alving say she should have taken into her confidence?
8. What does Engstrand say Regina is holding him by?
(a) His love handles
(b) His hairs
(c) His heart strings
(d) His ears
9. What did Mr. Manders prepare Regina for?
10. What does Mander say Mrs. Alving should not shatter?
(a) Oswald's ideals about his mother
(b) Oswald's ideals about his father
(c) Oswald's dream to find the perfect woman
(d) Oswald's dream to become a painter
11. What was Joanna given to hold her tongue?
(a) A house
(d) A horse
12. What is Mrs. Alving's first name?
13. What does Engstrand think a man should keep?
(a) His word of honor
(b) His job
(c) His children
(d) His God fearing soul
14. What room does Mrs. Alving come out from?
(a) The dining room
(b) The games room
(c) The kitchen
(d) The drawing room
15. Where does Manders think Regina should go?
(a) The town
(d) The city
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Engstrand ask Manders to grant him?
2. What does Mrs. Alving think is at the bottom of the world's problems?
3. Who did Jonana have eyes for when she first got into town?
4. Where does Mrs. Alving tell Regina to go?
5. Who does Engstrand want to establish a home for?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)