|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs Alving say Oswald should be careful with?
(a) The alcohol
(b) The smokes
(d) His sleeping habits
2. How does Mrs. Alving want Oswald to speak?
3. What does Mrs. Alving say she would say to her son if she was not such a coward?
(a) Marry only for love
(b) You are not a talented painter
(c) Leave for Paris
(d) Marry Regina
4. What does Engstrand think a man should keep?
(a) His word of honor
(b) His God fearing soul
(c) His job
(d) His children
5. What kind of mortal does Engstrand say he is?
(a) A poor erring one
(b) A rich high principled one
(c) A peaceful loving one
(d) A Godly one
6. What was Joanna given to hold her tongue?
(b) A house
(d) A horse
7. What does Manders say Mrs. Alving's thoughts are the outcome of?
(b) A poor marriage
8. What does Engstrand say he did not accept from his wife?
9. What does Engstrand say his conscience is sometimes?
10. What does Oswald say he is finishing?
(a) His book
(b) His pipe
(c) His painting
(d) His cigar
11. What does Mrs. Alving tap on?
(a) The doors
(b) The window panes
(c) The floor boards
(d) The walls
12. What does Oswald tell his mother he can't do anymore?
13. What does Mrs. Alving want to struggle for?
(a) Her inheritage
(b) Her freedom
(c) Her family
(d) Her rights
14. Where does Oswald ask his mother if he can sit?
(a) The couch
(b) The table
(c) The stool
(d) The armchair
15. Who does Engstrand want to speak to?
(c) Mrs. Alving
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Alving think is at the bottom of the world's problems?
2. What did Mr. Manders prepare Regina for?
3. What is Mrs. Alving's first name?
4. Who knocks at the door?
5. What does Engstrand ask Manders to grant him?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)