|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oswald say he is finishing?
(a) His cigar
(b) His painting
(c) His pipe
(d) His book
2. Where has Manders gone to?
(a) The orphanage
(b) The church
(c) The eating house
(d) The drinking house
3. What room is Oswald in?
(a) The conservatory
(b) The drawing room
(c) The dining room
(d) The games room
4. Where does Oswald ask his mother if he can sit?
(a) The table
(b) The stool
(c) The armchair
(d) The couch
5. What does Engstrand ask Manders to grant him?
(a) Regina's hand in marriage
(b) The help of his daughter
(c) To pardon him
(d) To ask him a question
6. What does Oswald tell his mother he can't do anymore?
7. What does Mander say Mrs. Alving should not shatter?
(a) Oswald's ideals about his father
(b) Oswald's ideals about his mother
(c) Oswald's dream to find the perfect woman
(d) Oswald's dream to become a painter
8. Who does Engstrand think a man should raise up?
(a) The Godless
(b) The fallen
(d) The down trodden
9. What does Mrs Alving say Oswald should be careful with?
(a) The smokes
(c) The alcohol
(d) His sleeping habits
10. What does Engstrand say is not worth talking about?
(a) His daughter
(b) His belief in God
(c) His conscience
(d) His work ethic
11. What does Engstrand say Regina is holding him by?
(a) His heart strings
(b) His love handles
(c) His hairs
(d) His ears
12. What does Mrs. Alving say Regina did very early?
(a) Fell in love
(b) Learned French
(d) Started work
13. What does Mrs. Alving think is at the bottom of the world's problems?
(b) Law and order
(d) Love and marriage
14. What does Manders call Mrs. Alving?
(a) A Miserable woman
(b) A Feminine woman
(c) A Spunky woman
(d) A Hateful woman
15. What kind of woman does Manders say Joanna is?
Short Answer Questions
1. What room does Mrs. Alving come out from?
2. What is Mrs. Alving frightened that she is in the presence of?
3. Who does Engstrand want to establish a home for?
4. Who did Jonana have eyes for when she first got into town?
5. What did Mr. Manders prepare Regina for?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)