|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Manders say he achieved victory over?
(a) His father
(b) Mr. Alving
2. What is Mrs. Alving frightened that she is in the presence of?
3. What does Mrs. Alving think is at the bottom of the world's problems?
(a) Law and order
(c) Love and marriage
4. What room is Oswald in?
(a) The conservatory
(b) The games room
(c) The drawing room
(d) The dining room
5. Who does Engstrand think a man should raise up?
(a) The fallen
(b) The down trodden
(d) The Godless
6. Where does Manders think Regina should go?
(a) The town
(b) The city
7. What kind of mortal does Engstrand say he is?
(a) A Godly one
(b) A peaceful loving one
(c) A rich high principled one
(d) A poor erring one
8. What does Mrs. Alving say ghosts are as countless as?
(a) Grains of sand
(b) Bits of soil
(c) Earth worms
9. What kind of woman does Manders say Joanna is?
10. How does Mrs. Alving want Oswald to speak?
11. Who is the poor girl Mrs. Alving refers to?
12. Who did Jonana have eyes for when she first got into town?
(a) Good looking men
(c) Younger men
(d) Older men
13. Who does Mrs. Alving say she should have taken into her confidence?
14. What does Mrs. Alving say she would say to her son if she was not such a coward?
(a) Marry Regina
(b) You are not a talented painter
(c) Leave for Paris
(d) Marry only for love
15. What is Mrs. Alving's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mr. Manders prepare Regina for?
2. Who does Engstrand say men should not judge too harshly?
3. Who knocks at the door?
4. What does Mrs. Alving say Regina did very early?
5. What does Mrs. Alving say Manders will always remain?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)