|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mr. Manders prepare Regina for?
2. How does Mrs. Alving want Oswald to speak?
3. What does Oswald say has broken down?
(a) His body
(b) His mind
(c) His car
(d) His bank account
4. Who does Engstrand want to establish a home for?
(a) Single mothers
5. What does Mandars ask Engstrand to give him?
(a) His sweater
(b) His hat
(c) His hand
(d) His money
6. Who did Jonana have eyes for when she first got into town?
(a) Older men
(b) Younger men
(d) Good looking men
7. Who knocks at the door?
(d) Mr. Alving
8. What does Mander say Mrs. Alving should not shatter?
(a) Oswald's dream to become a painter
(b) Oswald's ideals about his father
(c) Oswald's dream to find the perfect woman
(d) Oswald's ideals about his mother
9. What is Engstrand dressed in?
(a) An artist's smock
(b) Shorts and t-shirt
(c) Clerical clothing
(d) His Sunday clothers
10. What does Mrs Alving say Oswald should be careful with?
(a) The alcohol
(b) His sleeping habits
(d) The smokes
11. What is Mrs. Alving's first name?
12. Why has Oswald decided to stay in?
(a) He has work to do
(b) The weather is bad
(c) He wants to sleep
(d) He has a cold
13. What does Manders say Mrs. Alving's thoughts are the outcome of?
(a) A poor marriage
14. Why did Joanna never look at Engstrand?
(a) He has one arm
(b) He has one eye
(c) He has a crooked leg
(d) He has no hair
15. What does Mrs. Alving tap on?
(a) The walls
(b) The floor boards
(c) The window panes
(d) The doors
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mrs. Alving tell Regina to go?
2. What does Manders call Mrs. Alving?
3. Who does Engstrand think a man should raise up?
4. Who is the poor girl Mrs. Alving refers to?
5. What does Mrs. Alving think is at the bottom of the world's problems?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)