|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Alving say she should have taken into her confidence?
2. What does Oswald say he is finishing?
(a) His book
(b) His cigar
(c) His pipe
(d) His painting
3. What does Engstrand say his conscience is sometimes?
4. What does Manders call Mrs. Alving?
(a) A Spunky woman
(b) A Hateful woman
(c) A Miserable woman
(d) A Feminine woman
5. What does Mrs. Alving say she would like to do for Manders?
(a) Take him upstairs
(b) Give him a kiss
(c) Give him a pat on the shoulder
(d) Give him a hug
6. What does Engstrand say Regina is holding him by?
(a) His heart strings
(b) His hairs
(c) His love handles
(d) His ears
7. What does Oswald tell his mother he can't do anymore?
8. What room is Oswald in?
(a) The conservatory
(b) The drawing room
(c) The dining room
(d) The games room
9. Who does Engstrand think a man should raise up?
(a) The Godless
(b) The fallen
(d) The down trodden
10. What does Mrs. Alving say Manders will always remain?
(a) A big baby
(b) An innocent child
(c) A teenager
(d) A spoiled brat
11. Who knocks at the door?
(d) Mr. Alving
12. What does Engstrand say is not worth talking about?
(a) His work ethic
(b) His daughter
(c) His conscience
(d) His belief in God
13. What room does Mrs. Alving come out from?
(a) The drawing room
(b) The dining room
(c) The kitchen
(d) The games room
14. What does Maders say Oswald has not many of?
15. What does Engstrand think a man should keep?
(a) His children
(b) His God fearing soul
(c) His job
(d) His word of honor
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oswald say the alcohol protects him against?
2. What is Engstrand dressed in?
3. Who does Mrs. Alving say made her begin to think?
4. What kind of mortal does Engstrand say he is?
5. What does Mrs. Alving say ghosts are as countless as?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)