|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will Regina have plenty of if she goes to live with Engstrand?
2. What does Manders carry in his hand?
(a) An umbrella
(b) A walking stick
(c) A hat
(d) A suitcase
3. What kind of woman does Mrs. Alving say she is not?
4. Where did Manders hear that Oswald was back?
(a) The pier
(b) The theater
(c) The cinema
(d) The market
5. What does Manders take out of the envelope?
(a) A birthday card
(c) The deeds
(d) A check
6. What is Engstrand's first name?
7. What does Mrs. Alving say Manders always is?
8. Where does Engstrand say he can get a house?
(a) Park Lane
(b) Oslo Road
(c) Little Harbour Street
(d) Fjord Street
9. Where is Regina going to work?
(a) The eating house
(b) The tourist center
(c) The library
(d) The orphanage
10. What does Manders say Regina's father does not have?
(a) A lively soul
(b) A strong body
(c) A strong character
(d) A good spirit
11. What city did Oswald travel from?
12. What does Regina say she has been brought up to be?
(a) A servant
(b) A lady
(c) A maiden
(d) A spinster
13. What does Regina say Engstrand worried her mother into?
(a) Her grave
(d) A hospital
14. What does Manders say he disapproves of?
(a) Oswald's life in Paris
(b) Mrs. Alving's magazines
(c) Mrs. Alving's books
(d) The Young Master's laziness
15. What caught fire in the carpenter's shop?
(a) A table
(b) Wood shavings
(c) A door
(d) A wooden beam
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Manders going to sleep?
2. What does Mrs. Alving say her and Manders are?
3. When does Mrs. Alving say Engstrand is a good worker?
4. Who does Mrs. Alving say Oswald has a corner in his heart for?
5. Who does Engstrand want to take home with him?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)