|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Manders carry in his hand?
(a) A walking stick
(b) An umbrella
(c) A hat
(d) A suitcase
2. Who does Engstrand want to take home with him?
3. Where did the fire start?
(a) The carpenter's
(b) The baker's
(c) The drinking house
(d) The butcher's
4. Who is the rain splendid for?
5. What does Manders say Regina's father does not have?
(a) A lively soul
(b) A strong body
(c) A strong character
(d) A good spirit
6. What does Regina fan herself with?
(a) A hankerchief
(b) A magazine
(c) A fan
(d) A flyer
7. What opens the next day?
(a) An orphanage
(b) A supermarket
(c) A restaurant
(d) A school
8. What does Manders take out of the envelope?
(b) The deeds
(c) A check
(d) A birthday card
9. What does Regina ask Engstrand to stop doing?
10. What does Oswald remember his father allowing him to do?
(a) Eat chillies
(b) Take drugs
(c) Drink coffee
(d) Smoke a pipe
11. What does Mrs. Alving say her and Manders are?
12. What caught fire in the carpenter's shop?
(a) Wood shavings
(b) A door
(c) A wooden beam
(d) A table
13. Who would the eating house cater for?
14. What does Manders say Regina's father needs?
(a) Someone to laugh with
(b) Someone to talk to
(c) Someone to nurse him
(d) Someone to cling to
15. Where is Manders going to sleep?
(a) Mrs. Alving's house
(b) The village shop
(c) His brother's house
(d) His sister's house
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Regina say she has been brought up to be?
2. What will Regina have plenty of if she goes to live with Engstrand?
3. What does Engstrand call the children Regina has to look after?
4. What part of Norway does the play take place?
5. What is Mrs. Alving taking to the young master?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)