|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will Regina have plenty of if she goes to live with Engstrand?
2. What is Oswald's job?
(a) A journalist
(b) A writer
(c) A painter
(d) A lawyer
3. What does Manders say Regina's father does not have?
(a) A good spirit
(b) A strong character
(c) A strong body
(d) A lively soul
4. What is under the sole of Engstrand's book?
(a) Some money
(b) A piece of plastic
(c) A cat's tail
(d) A piece of wood
5. What kind of woman does Mrs. Alving say she is not?
6. What does Manders carry in his hand?
(a) A hat
(b) A walking stick
(c) A suitcase
(d) An umbrella
7. What does Engstrand say will stand Regina in good stead?
(a) Her repressed nature
(b) Her freedom
(c) Her sense of fun
(d) Her education
8. What does Mrs. Alving say her and Manders are?
9. Which character works as a carpenter?
10. What does Manders say Regina's father needs?
(a) Someone to cling to
(b) Someone to talk to
(c) Someone to laugh with
(d) Someone to nurse him
11. What does Engstrand call the children Regina has to look after?
(a) Rug rats
(b) Nasty rats
(c) Dirty brats
(d) Petty toddlers
12. What part of Norway does the play take place?
(a) Southern Norway
(b) Northern Norway
(c) Western Norway
(d) Eastern Norway
13. What is the young master's surname?
14. What does Manders take out of the envelope?
(b) A birthday card
(c) A check
(d) The deeds
15. Who is the rain splendid for?
Short Answer Questions
1. How can Engstrand prove he is Regina's father?
2. How is Engstrand getting home?
3. What is Engstrand's first name?
4. Which of the following cities has Oswald lived in?
5. What does Regina fan herself with?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)