|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the young master's surname?
2. Where is Regina going to work?
(a) The tourist center
(b) The orphanage
(c) The library
(d) The eating house
3. Where does Regina say she would like to live?
(a) In a village
(b) In a city
(c) Near the sea
(d) In the town
4. Who does Engstrand want to take home with him?
5. What does Mrs. Alving say Engstrand is careless with?
(c) Fire logs
6. Why does Regina not want Engstrand to clump about?
(a) She has a headache
(b) It sounds horrible
(c) The young master is asleep
(d) She wants to listen to the radio
7. How can Engstrand prove he is Regina's father?
(a) Through a blood test
(b) Through her mother
(c) Through witnesses
(d) Through the register
8. What does Regina ask Engstrand to stop doing?
9. Who does Mrs. Alving say Oswald has a corner in his heart for?
(a) His dog
(c) His mother
(d) His sister
10. Where did Manders hear that Oswald was back?
(a) The theater
(b) The market
(c) The cinema
(d) The pier
11. How does Engstrand say he is related to Regina?
(a) Her second cousin
(b) Her brother
(c) Her father
(d) Her uncle
12. How is Engstrand getting home?
(a) By bicycle
(b) By car
(c) By boat
(d) By walk
13. Where is Manders going to sleep?
(a) His sister's house
(b) The village shop
(c) Mrs. Alving's house
(d) His brother's house
14. What does Manders carry in his hand?
(a) A hat
(b) A walking stick
(c) An umbrella
(d) A suitcase
15. Who is the rain splendid for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Engstrand call the children Regina has to look after?
2. Who needs Regina to stay around?
3. What caught fire in the carpenter's shop?
4. What will Regina have plenty of if she goes to live with Engstrand?
5. What part of Norway does the play take place?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)