|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caught fire in the carpenter's shop?
(a) Wood shavings
(b) A wooden beam
(c) A table
(d) A door
2. What does Mrs. Alving say Manders always is?
3. Which of the following cities has Oswald lived in?
4. What is Mr. Alving's Court title?
5. What does Regina fan herself with?
(a) A flyer
(b) A fan
(c) A magazine
(d) A hankerchief
6. What does Mrs. Alving say Engstrand is careless with?
(c) Fire logs
7. What is on top of the round table?
(a) Glasses and napkins
(b) Books and magazines
(c) A baby's cot
(d) Plates and cutlery
8. Who is the rain splendid for?
9. What is Oswald smoking?
(a) A cigar
(b) A pipe
(c) A cigarette
(d) A joint
10. Who do they hear come downstairs?
11. Why does Regina not like living away from the town?
(a) It is distracting
(b) It is lonely
(c) There are no interesting people
(d) It is too cold
12. When does Mrs. Alving say Engstrand is a good worker?
(a) When he is offered a lot of money
(b) When he is sober
(c) After he has had a woman
(d) After midnight
13. What does Manders say Engstrand comes to him like?
(a) A wounded dog
(b) A frail old man
(c) A beggar
(d) A helpless child
14. Who does Mrs. Alving say Oswald has a corner in his heart for?
(a) His dog
(c) His sister
(d) His mother
15. What kind of woman does Mrs. Alving say she is not?
Short Answer Questions
1. What will Regina have plenty of if she goes to live with Engstrand?
2. What does Manders carry in his hand?
3. Who does Engstrand want to take home with him?
4. What is Oswald's job?
5. How can Engstrand prove he is Regina's father?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)