|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Alving's Court title?
2. What opens the next day?
(a) A supermarket
(b) An orphanage
(c) A restaurant
(d) A school
3. Why does Regina not like living away from the town?
(a) It is distracting
(b) It is too cold
(c) There are no interesting people
(d) It is lonely
4. Where is Regina going to work?
(a) The orphanage
(b) The tourist center
(c) The library
(d) The eating house
5. Where did Manders hear that Oswald was back?
(a) The market
(b) The pier
(c) The theater
(d) The cinema
6. Why does Regina not want Engstrand to clump about?
(a) She has a headache
(b) It sounds horrible
(c) She wants to listen to the radio
(d) The young master is asleep
7. What is Mrs. Alving taking to the young master?
8. Where is Manders going to sleep?
(a) Mrs. Alving's house
(b) His sister's house
(c) The village shop
(d) His brother's house
9. Who is trying to prevent Engsrand from entering the house?
10. Who is the rain splendid for?
11. What does Maders think is rampant in artistic circles?
(d) Fun living
12. Which character works as a carpenter?
13. What does Engstrand say will stand Regina in good stead?
(a) Her education
(b) Her repressed nature
(c) Her sense of fun
(d) Her freedom
14. What does Regina say she has been brought up to be?
(a) A maiden
(b) A servant
(c) A spinster
(d) A lady
15. What is Oswald's job?
(a) A lawyer
(b) A journalist
(c) A writer
(d) A painter
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of person does Regina not want to marry?
2. What does Regina ask Engstrand to stop doing?
3. What is the young master's surname?
4. Who needs Regina to stay around?
5. What does Regina say Engstrand worried her mother into?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)