|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Engstrand call the children Regina has to look after?
(a) Dirty brats
(b) Nasty rats
(c) Petty toddlers
(d) Rug rats
2. Who would the eating house cater for?
3. What does Manders say Regina's father does not have?
(a) A strong character
(b) A lively soul
(c) A strong body
(d) A good spirit
4. What does Manders say Engstrand comes to him like?
(a) A beggar
(b) A wounded dog
(c) A helpless child
(d) A frail old man
5. What part of Norway does the play take place?
(a) Eastern Norway
(b) Northern Norway
(c) Southern Norway
(d) Western Norway
6. What is Engstrand making an effort to do?
(a) Live a blameless life
(b) Get together with his daughter
(c) Stop drinking
(d) Attend church
7. Which of the following cities has Oswald lived in?
8. What will Regina have plenty of if she goes to live with Engstrand?
9. Where does Regina say she would like to live?
(a) Near the sea
(b) In the town
(c) In a city
(d) In a village
10. What is the young master's surname?
11. What does Mrs. Alving say Engstrand is careless with?
(a) Fire logs
12. How can Engstrand prove he is Regina's father?
(a) Through witnesses
(b) Through the register
(c) Through her mother
(d) Through a blood test
13. What does Regina ask Engstrand to stop doing?
14. Why does Regina not like living away from the town?
(a) It is distracting
(b) It is lonely
(c) There are no interesting people
(d) It is too cold
15. Who needs Regina to stay around?
(a) Mrs. Alving
(b) Mr. Manders
(c) Mr. Carew
(d) Mr. Solness
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Regina say she has been brought up to be?
2. Who does Manders say thinks little about farmers?
3. Why does Regina not want Engstrand to clump about?
4. What kind of woman does Mrs. Alving say she is not?
5. What does Engstrand say will stand Regina in good stead?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)