|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Oswald smoking?
(a) A cigar
(b) A cigarette
(c) A joint
(d) A pipe
2. What does Manders carry in his hand?
(a) A walking stick
(b) An umbrella
(c) A hat
(d) A suitcase
3. Who does Mrs. Alving say Oswald has a corner in his heart for?
(b) His sister
(c) His mother
(d) His dog
4. Which of the following cities has Oswald lived in?
5. Why does Regina not like living away from the town?
(a) It is distracting
(b) There are no interesting people
(c) It is too cold
(d) It is lonely
6. What does Mrs. Alving say her and Manders are?
7. What tragic accident almost happened at the orphanage?
(a) A death
(b) A crash
(c) A fire
(d) A flood
8. How is Engstrand getting home?
(a) By walk
(b) By boat
(c) By car
(d) By bicycle
9. Who needs Regina to stay around?
(a) Mr. Manders
(b) Mr. Solness
(c) Mrs. Alving
(d) Mr. Carew
10. How can Engstrand prove he is Regina's father?
(a) Through a blood test
(b) Through the register
(c) Through witnesses
(d) Through her mother
11. What is the young master's surname?
12. What is under the sole of Engstrand's book?
(a) Some money
(b) A piece of wood
(c) A cat's tail
(d) A piece of plastic
13. What is on top of the round table?
(a) Plates and cutlery
(b) A baby's cot
(c) Glasses and napkins
(d) Books and magazines
14. Where is Regina going to work?
(a) The library
(b) The eating house
(c) The orphanage
(d) The tourist center
15. What does Maders think is rampant in artistic circles?
(b) Fun living
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of person does Regina not want to marry?
2. What does Mrs. Alving say Engstrand is careless with?
3. What does Manders say Regina's father needs?
4. Where does Engstrand say he can get a house?
5. Who does Manders say thinks little about farmers?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)