|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Regina not want Engstrand to clump about?
(a) She has a headache
(b) She wants to listen to the radio
(c) The young master is asleep
(d) It sounds horrible
2. What caught fire in the carpenter's shop?
(a) A wooden beam
(b) Wood shavings
(c) A door
(d) A table
3. What does Regina fan herself with?
(a) A hankerchief
(b) A magazine
(c) A fan
(d) A flyer
4. What derogatory word does Engstrand call Regina?
5. How is Engstrand getting home?
(a) By boat
(b) By car
(c) By walk
(d) By bicycle
6. What is the young master's surname?
7. What opens the next day?
(a) A restaurant
(b) A school
(c) A supermarket
(d) An orphanage
8. What is Mr. Alving's Court title?
9. What is Engstrand's first name?
10. What does Mrs. Alving say her and Manders are?
11. Where is Regina going to work?
(a) The tourist center
(b) The eating house
(c) The library
(d) The orphanage
12. What part of Norway does the play take place?
(a) Eastern Norway
(b) Southern Norway
(c) Western Norway
(d) Northern Norway
13. Who does Mrs. Alving say Oswald has a corner in his heart for?
(a) His sister
(b) His mother
(d) His dog
14. What does Manders say Regina's father needs?
(a) Someone to laugh with
(b) Someone to nurse him
(c) Someone to cling to
(d) Someone to talk to
15. Who is trying to prevent Engsrand from entering the house?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Alving taking to the young master?
2. Which character works as a carpenter?
3. What does Mrs. Alving say Manders always is?
4. What kind of person does Regina not want to marry?
5. What will Regina have plenty of if she goes to live with Engstrand?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)