|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Manders carry in his hand?
(a) An umbrella
(b) A suitcase
(c) A walking stick
(d) A hat
2. Who would the eating house cater for?
3. What does Regina fan herself with?
(a) A hankerchief
(b) A fan
(c) A magazine
(d) A flyer
4. Who is the rain splendid for?
5. What is Engstrand making an effort to do?
(a) Get together with his daughter
(b) Attend church
(c) Live a blameless life
(d) Stop drinking
6. Why does Regina not want Engstrand to clump about?
(a) The young master is asleep
(b) She wants to listen to the radio
(c) It sounds horrible
(d) She has a headache
7. What has Mr. Manders left at the village shop?
(a) His business papers
(b) His passport
(c) His wife
(d) His luggage
8. Who is trying to prevent Engsrand from entering the house?
9. What caught fire in the carpenter's shop?
(a) A table
(b) Wood shavings
(c) A door
(d) A wooden beam
10. How can Engstrand prove he is Regina's father?
(a) Through witnesses
(b) Through a blood test
(c) Through her mother
(d) Through the register
11. What does Oswald remember his father allowing him to do?
(a) Eat chillies
(b) Drink coffee
(c) Smoke a pipe
(d) Take drugs
12. When does Mrs. Alving say Engstrand is a good worker?
(a) After he has had a woman
(b) When he is sober
(c) After midnight
(d) When he is offered a lot of money
13. What does Mrs. Alving say her and Manders are?
14. Who does Mrs. Alving say Oswald has a corner in his heart for?
(a) His dog
(b) His sister
(c) His mother
15. What kind of person does Regina not want to marry?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Alving taking to the young master?
2. What is Engstrand's first name?
3. What derogatory word does Engstrand call Regina?
4. What will Regina have plenty of if she goes to live with Engstrand?
5. What does Engstrand call the children Regina has to look after?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)