|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Mr. Manders left at the village shop?
(a) His luggage
(b) His business papers
(c) His passport
(d) His wife
2. What does Regina say Engstrand worried her mother into?
(a) Her grave
(d) A hospital
3. Where does Regina say she would like to live?
(a) Near the sea
(b) In a village
(c) In a city
(d) In the town
4. Which character works as a carpenter?
5. What does Regina say she has been brought up to be?
(a) A servant
(b) A spinster
(c) A maiden
(d) A lady
6. What does Regina ask Engstrand to stop doing?
7. What will Regina have plenty of if she goes to live with Engstrand?
8. What derogatory word does Engstrand call Regina?
9. What does Maders think is rampant in artistic circles?
(a) Fun living
10. What does Oswald remember his father allowing him to do?
(a) Drink coffee
(b) Take drugs
(c) Smoke a pipe
(d) Eat chillies
11. What is Oswald's job?
(a) A painter
(b) A journalist
(c) A lawyer
(d) A writer
12. How is Engstrand getting home?
(a) By boat
(b) By bicycle
(c) By car
(d) By walk
13. Where is Regina going to work?
(a) The tourist center
(b) The orphanage
(c) The eating house
(d) The library
14. Who does Manders say thinks little about farmers?
(b) Rich people
(d) Poor people
15. What is under the sole of Engstrand's book?
(a) A cat's tail
(b) A piece of plastic
(c) A piece of wood
(d) Some money
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Manders say he disapproves of?
2. What is Mr. Alving's Court title?
3. What does Regina fan herself with?
4. Who is the rain splendid for?
5. What caught fire in the carpenter's shop?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)