|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Engstrand thinking of putting money into?
(a) An orphanage
(b) A hotel
(c) A drinking house
(d) An eating house
2. What does Engstrand say will stand Regina in good stead?
(a) Her freedom
(b) Her education
(c) Her repressed nature
(d) Her sense of fun
3. Who does Manders say thinks little about farmers?
(c) Rich people
(d) Poor people
4. Who do they hear come downstairs?
5. What does Engstrand call the children Regina has to look after?
(a) Nasty rats
(b) Rug rats
(c) Dirty brats
(d) Petty toddlers
6. What does Manders carry in his hand?
(a) An umbrella
(b) A suitcase
(c) A hat
(d) A walking stick
7. What does Oswald remember his father allowing him to do?
(a) Eat chillies
(b) Take drugs
(c) Drink coffee
(d) Smoke a pipe
8. What is Oswald smoking?
(a) A cigarette
(b) A pipe
(c) A joint
(d) A cigar
9. What is Mr. Alving's Court title?
10. What does Regina ask Engstrand to stop doing?
11. What does Manders say Regina's father needs?
(a) Someone to nurse him
(b) Someone to cling to
(c) Someone to talk to
(d) Someone to laugh with
12. How can Engstrand prove he is Regina's father?
(a) Through witnesses
(b) Through her mother
(c) Through a blood test
(d) Through the register
13. What does Manders say Engstrand comes to him like?
(a) A beggar
(b) A frail old man
(c) A helpless child
(d) A wounded dog
14. What will Regina have plenty of if she goes to live with Engstrand?
15. What does Manders say he disapproves of?
(a) Mrs. Alving's books
(b) Oswald's life in Paris
(c) Mrs. Alving's magazines
(d) The Young Master's laziness
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Engstrand say he is related to Regina?
2. When does Mrs. Alving say Engstrand is a good worker?
3. Where does Engstrand say he can get a house?
4. Which of the following cities has Oswald lived in?
5. What does Regina say Engstrand worried her mother into?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)