|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Manders hear that Oswald was back?
(a) The cinema
(b) The theater
(c) The pier
(d) The market
2. What is Mrs. Alving taking to the young master?
3. Who would the eating house cater for?
4. What is Engstrand thinking of putting money into?
(a) An eating house
(b) A drinking house
(c) An orphanage
(d) A hotel
5. Where did the fire start?
(a) The drinking house
(b) The butcher's
(c) The carpenter's
(d) The baker's
6. What is Engstrand making an effort to do?
(a) Live a blameless life
(b) Stop drinking
(c) Get together with his daughter
(d) Attend church
7. Where does Engstrand say he can get a house?
(a) Fjord Street
(b) Oslo Road
(c) Park Lane
(d) Little Harbour Street
8. What does Mrs. Alving say her and Manders are?
9. What is Mr. Alving's Court title?
10. How can Engstrand prove he is Regina's father?
(a) Through her mother
(b) Through a blood test
(c) Through the register
(d) Through witnesses
11. What does Mrs. Alving say Engstrand is careless with?
(b) Fire logs
12. What does Manders say he disapproves of?
(a) Oswald's life in Paris
(b) The Young Master's laziness
(c) Mrs. Alving's magazines
(d) Mrs. Alving's books
13. Who do they hear come downstairs?
14. What does Manders say Engstrand comes to him like?
(a) A frail old man
(b) A beggar
(c) A wounded dog
(d) A helpless child
15. Who is trying to prevent Engsrand from entering the house?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Orphanage attracting a great deal of attention?
2. Which character works as a carpenter?
3. Who does Manders say thinks little about farmers?
4. What is Oswald's job?
5. What does Manders carry in his hand?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)