|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Mr. Manders left at the village shop?
(a) His wife
(b) His business papers
(c) His passport
(d) His luggage
2. Who does Mrs. Alving say Oswald has a corner in his heart for?
(a) His dog
(c) His mother
(d) His sister
3. What does Engstrand call the children Regina has to look after?
(a) Nasty rats
(b) Dirty brats
(c) Petty toddlers
(d) Rug rats
4. Who would the eating house cater for?
5. What is Mrs. Alving taking to the young master?
6. What does Regina say she has been brought up to be?
(a) A servant
(b) A maiden
(c) A lady
(d) A spinster
7. Who does Engstrand want to take home with him?
8. How is Engstrand getting home?
(a) By boat
(b) By walk
(c) By bicycle
(d) By car
9. Where does Engstrand say he can get a house?
(a) Little Harbour Street
(b) Park Lane
(c) Fjord Street
(d) Oslo Road
10. What is Engstrand making an effort to do?
(a) Stop drinking
(b) Live a blameless life
(c) Get together with his daughter
(d) Attend church
11. What is Engstrand's first name?
12. Who does Manders say thinks little about farmers?
(b) Poor people
(d) Rich people
13. Where is the Orphanage attracting a great deal of attention?
(a) In the town
(b) In the government
(c) In the city
14. What does Maders think is rampant in artistic circles?
(c) Fun living
15. What does Regina ask Engstrand to stop doing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Engstrand say will stand Regina in good stead?
2. Where did Manders hear that Oswald was back?
3. What derogatory word does Engstrand call Regina?
4. When does Mrs. Alving say Engstrand is a good worker?
5. What is Mr. Alving's Court title?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)