|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Mr. Manders left at the village shop?
(a) His business papers
(b) His wife
(c) His luggage
(d) His passport
2. Which of the following cities has Oswald lived in?
3. Where does Regina say she would like to live?
(a) In the town
(b) Near the sea
(c) In a city
(d) In a village
4. How does Engstrand say he is related to Regina?
(a) Her uncle
(b) Her brother
(c) Her father
(d) Her second cousin
5. Where is the Orphanage attracting a great deal of attention?
(a) In the government
(c) In the town
(d) In the city
6. What does Manders carry in his hand?
(a) A suitcase
(b) A hat
(c) A walking stick
(d) An umbrella
7. What is Oswald smoking?
(a) A cigar
(b) A cigarette
(c) A joint
(d) A pipe
8. What does Manders say Regina's father does not have?
(a) A lively soul
(b) A good spirit
(c) A strong character
(d) A strong body
9. What is Mrs. Alving taking to the young master?
10. Who does Mrs. Alving say Oswald has a corner in his heart for?
(b) His sister
(c) His mother
(d) His dog
11. What is Mr. Alving's Court title?
12. Where does Engstrand say he can get a house?
(a) Little Harbour Street
(b) Fjord Street
(c) Oslo Road
(d) Park Lane
13. What does Maders think is rampant in artistic circles?
(c) Fun living
14. What kind of person does Regina not want to marry?
15. What does Regina say Engstrand worried her mother into?
(b) Her grave
(d) A hospital
Short Answer Questions
1. Who needs Regina to stay around?
2. What is under the sole of Engstrand's book?
3. Where did Manders hear that Oswald was back?
4. How can Engstrand prove he is Regina's father?
5. Where did the fire start?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)