1. What part of Norway does the play take place?
2. What is on top of the round table?
Books and magazines
3. What is under the sole of Engstrand's book?
A piece of wood
4. Who is trying to prevent Engsrand from entering the house?
5. Why does Regina not want Engstrand to clump about?
The young master is asleep
6. How is Engstrand getting home?
7. What opens the next day?
8. What is Engstrand's first name?
9. Who does Engstrand want to take home with him?
This section contains 3,138 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)