|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of woman does Manders say Joanna is?
2. What does Oswald remember his father allowing him to do?
(a) Eat chillies
(b) Drink coffee
(c) Smoke a pipe
(d) Take drugs
3. Where is the Orphanage attracting a great deal of attention?
(b) In the city
(c) In the government
(d) In the town
4. What is Mr. Alving's Court title?
5. What does Oswald say he does not feel and longer?
Short Answer Questions
1. What person does Engstrand say is at fault for the fire?
2. What does Engstrand want to call his establishment?
3. What is burning on the table?
4. Who does Mrs. Alving say Oswald has a corner in his heart for?
5. What does Maders think is rampant in artistic circles?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)