|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maders say Oswald has not many of?
2. Where is Manders going to sleep?
(a) His sister's house
(b) His brother's house
(c) The village shop
(d) Mrs. Alving's house
3. What does Mrs. Alving. say that Oswald's father was full of?
4. Who does Engstrand want to establish a home for?
(b) Single mothers
5. Where does Engstrand think the Pastor can donate his money?
(a) Another Orphanage
(b) His sailor's home
(d) The hospital
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Engstrand say will stand Regina in good stead?
2. What does Mrs. Alving think would never have come to any good?
3. What does Regina say she has been brought up to be?
4. What does Mrs. Alving want to take off Oswald's mind?
5. What does Mrs. Alving want to struggle for?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)