|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Engstrand say Regina will be as cozy as?
(a) A baby in the womb
(b) The yolk in an egg
(c) A foot in a snow boot
(d) A hand in a glove
2. What does Oswald want to use to kill himself?
(a) Sleeping tablets
3. What room is Oswald in?
(a) The dining room
(b) The drawing room
(c) The conservatory
(d) The games room
4. What kind of person does Regina not want to marry?
5. What does Mander say Mrs. Alving should not shatter?
(a) Oswald's ideals about his father
(b) Oswald's dream to become a painter
(c) Oswald's dream to find the perfect woman
(d) Oswald's ideals about his mother
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Engstrand's first name?
2. What does Regina say Engstrand worried her mother into?
3. Who does Engstrand want to speak to?
4. What derogatory word does Engstrand call Regina?
5. How does Engstrand say he is related to Regina?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)