|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Alving say had many good qualities?
(a) Regina's grandfather
(b) Regina's brother
(c) Regina's mother
(d) Regina's father
2. What will Regina have plenty of if she goes to live with Engstrand?
3. Who does Engstrand want to speak to?
(b) Mrs. Alving
4. What does Oswald tell his mother and Regina that he needs?
(a) An art studio
(b) Some money
(c) Their love
(d) A helping hand
5. What does Engstrand think a man should keep?
(a) His word of honor
(b) His job
(c) His God fearing soul
(d) His children
Short Answer Questions
1. What drink does Regina say she hopes to one day be drinking with gentlefolk?
2. Who do they hear come downstairs?
3. What kind of person does Regina not want to marry?
4. Where is the Orphanage attracting a great deal of attention?
5. What does Regina fan herself with?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)