|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Oswald ask his mother if he can sit?
(a) The table
(b) The couch
(c) The armchair
(d) The stool
2. Where does Engstrand say he can get a house?
(a) Oslo Road
(b) Fjord Street
(c) Park Lane
(d) Little Harbour Street
3. What does Engstrand say he is an angel of?
(c) The people
4. What was Joanna given to hold her tongue?
(a) A horse
(c) A house
5. What does Regina want from the Pastor?
(a) A better job
(c) Inheritance money
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character has gone down to the orphanage?
2. What is on top of the round table?
3. Who is Regina's father?
4. Where does the Pastor promise to donate his money?
5. What does Mrs. Alving say Manders always is?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)