|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oswald tell his mother he can't do anymore?
2. What does Engstrand want to finish his work at the orphanage with?
(a) A party
(b) A feast
(d) A sing song
3. What does Engstrand say his conscience is sometimes?
4. What does Mander say Mrs. Alving should not shatter?
(a) Oswald's dream to find the perfect woman
(b) Oswald's ideals about his father
(c) Oswald's dream to become a painter
(d) Oswald's ideals about his mother
5. What kind of woman does Manders say Joanna is?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do they hear come downstairs?
2. What does Mrs. Alving say her and Manders are?
3. What does Manders take out of the envelope?
4. Where does Oswald ask his mother if he can sit?
5. Who knocks at the door?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)