|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Manders going to sleep?
(a) His sister's house
(b) The village shop
(c) His brother's house
(d) Mrs. Alving's house
2. What does Manders say Regina's father needs?
(a) Someone to cling to
(b) Someone to nurse him
(c) Someone to talk to
(d) Someone to laugh with
3. What does Mrs. Alving tell her son will soon happen?
(a) They will wake up
(b) The sun will come up
(c) She will make breakfast
(d) He can leave for Paris
4. What door does Oswald enter the house through?
(a) The patio door
(b) The front door
(c) The garden door
(d) The side door
5. What does Mrs Alving ask Regina to close?
(a) The doors
(b) The cooler
(c) The curtains
(d) The windows
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Manders say Mrs. Alving's thoughts are the outcome of?
2. What does Mrs. Alving say Engstrand is careless with?
3. What does Engstrand say his conscience is sometimes?
4. What does Manders carry in his hand?
5. What does Regina want from the Pastor?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)