|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Regina think she should have been raised as?
(a) A second mate's daughter
(b) A soldier's daughter
(c) A maid
(d) A gentleman's daughter
2. Where does Oswald ask his mother if he can sit?
(a) The armchair
(b) The couch
(c) The stool
(d) The table
3. What is burning on the table?
(a) A cigar
(b) A cigarette
(c) A lamp
(d) A match
4. What person does Engstrand say is at fault for the fire?
5. How did Oswald's doctor describe his illness?
(b) As the sins of his father
(c) As a fear of life
(d) As a softening of the brain
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Mr. Manders left at the village shop?
2. What does Oswald say he does not feel and longer?
3. What is the young master's surname?
4. What is Oswald's job?
5. What does Engstrand say was the cause of the fire?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)