|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the young master's surname?
2. Who should a child love and honor?
(b) His home country
(c) His parents
(d) His siblings
3. What does Mrs. Alving call the town they live in?
(b) Second rate
(c) A dump
4. What does Oswald remember his father allowing him to do?
(a) Smoke a pipe
(b) Take drugs
(c) Drink coffee
(d) Eat chillies
5. How is Engstrand getting home?
(a) By bicycle
(b) By walk
(c) By boat
(d) By car
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Regina not like living away from the town?
2. Who does Engstrand think a man should raise up?
3. Where does Manders think Regina should go?
4. What city did Oswald travel from?
5. What is Mrs. Alving's first name?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)