|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who should a child love and honor?
(a) His siblings
(b) His parents
(d) His home country
2. What is Mr. Alving's Court title?
3. What does Engstrand say was the cause of the fire?
(a) An orgy
(b) A party
(c) A prayer meeting
(d) A feast
4. What does Mr. Engstrand say is the only thing he is?
(a) A construction worker
(b) A father
(c) A drunkard
(d) A poor common man
5. What does Oswald say he is finishing?
(a) His cigar
(b) His painting
(c) His pipe
(d) His book
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Engstrand say men should not judge too harshly?
2. Who needs Regina to stay around?
3. What does Manders call Mrs. Alving?
4. Where does Engstrand say he can get a house?
5. Which character works as a carpenter?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)