|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Engstrand say he is related to Regina?
(a) Her second cousin
(b) Her uncle
(c) Her brother
(d) Her father
2. Where does Engstrand say he can get a house?
(a) Park Lane
(b) Fjord Street
(c) Little Harbour Street
(d) Oslo Road
3. What does Maders think is rampant in artistic circles?
(c) Fun living
4. What does Oswald say has broken down?
(a) His body
(b) His car
(c) His bank account
(d) His mind
5. What street name does Engstrand say to Regina?
(a) Roughneck Street
(b) Elm Street
(c) Ludi Street
(d) Little Harbour Street
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Alving say Regina did very early?
2. What does Mrs. Alving call the town they live in?
3. What does Oswald ask his mother to give him?
4. What does Manders say Engstrand comes to him like?
5. What does Mr. Engstrand say is the only thing he is?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)