|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Regina think she should have been raised as?
(a) A second mate's daughter
(b) A maid
(c) A soldier's daughter
(d) A gentleman's daughter
2. Which character has gone down to the orphanage?
3. What does Engstrand want to call his establishment?
(a) Up the Creek
(b) The Orphanage Memorial
(c) Captain Alving's Home
(d) Joanna's Home
4. Why does the Pastor think he will be unable to make such a donation?
(a) He lied about having the money
(b) He will be fired
(c) It is not his decision
(d) He left the money in the orphanage
5. What does Oswald say he does not feel and longer?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Joanna given to hold her tongue?
2. What does Regina say she has been brought up to be?
3. When does Mrs. Alving say Engstrand is a good worker?
4. What is Oswald's job?
5. What is on top of the round table?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)