|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Alving say she made unbearable to Oswald's father?
(a) His family
(b) His life
(c) His own mind
(d) His home
2. When does Mrs. Alving say Engstrand is a good worker?
(a) After he has had a woman
(b) When he is sober
(c) When he is offered a lot of money
(d) After midnight
3. What does Engstrand want to call his establishment?
(a) Captain Alving's Home
(b) Up the Creek
(c) The Orphanage Memorial
(d) Joanna's Home
4. What does Mrs. Alving want to take off Oswald's mind?
(b) His father
(d) His burden
5. Who says it is a shocking misfortune?
(c) Mrs. Alving
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Engstrand say he is an angel of?
2. What does Mrs. Alving say she could bless?
3. Who is the poor girl Mrs. Alving refers to?
4. Why does Mrs. Alving want the Pastor to take away the Orphanage paperwork?
5. What does Mrs. Alving tap on?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)