|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Manders going to sleep?
(a) His brother's house
(b) The village shop
(c) His sister's house
(d) Mrs. Alving's house
2. How does Mrs. Alving want Oswald to speak?
3. Which character works as a carpenter?
4. What does Mrs. Alving call the town they live in?
(b) A dump
(c) Second rate
5. Who should a child love and honor?
(a) His parents
(b) His siblings
(c) His home country
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Regina ask for permission to do?
2. What drink does Regina say she hopes to one day be drinking with gentlefolk?
3. What tragic accident almost happened at the orphanage?
4. What derogatory word does Engstrand call Regina?
5. What does Engstrand say his conscience is sometimes?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)