|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oswald say has broken down?
(a) His body
(b) His bank account
(c) His mind
(d) His car
2. What does Manders carry in his hand?
(a) A hat
(b) A walking stick
(c) A suitcase
(d) An umbrella
3. What does Mrs. Alving say Engstrand is careless with?
(c) Fire logs
4. What does Engstrand say Regina will be as cozy as?
(a) The yolk in an egg
(b) A foot in a snow boot
(c) A hand in a glove
(d) A baby in the womb
5. What does Mander say Mrs. Alving should not shatter?
(a) Oswald's ideals about his mother
(b) Oswald's dream to become a painter
(c) Oswald's dream to find the perfect woman
(d) Oswald's ideals about his father
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Engstrand say is not worth talking about?
2. What derogatory word does Engstrand call Regina?
3. Who does Mrs. Alving say made her begin to think?
4. What does Manders say goes in about an hour?
5. What does Mrs. Alving say she could bless?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)