|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What door does Oswald enter the house through?
(a) The front door
(b) The patio door
(c) The garden door
(d) The side door
2. What kind of feeling does Mrs. Arving say she got when she looked at Oswald's father?
(a) A work feeling
(b) A holiday feeling
(c) A stiff feeling
(d) A throbbing feelin
3. When does Mrs. Alving say Engstrand is a good worker?
(a) When he is sober
(b) After he has had a woman
(c) After midnight
(d) When he is offered a lot of money
4. What does Mrs. Alving call the town they live in?
(b) Second rate
(d) A dump
5. What does Manders say Mrs. Alving's thoughts are the outcome of?
(d) A poor marriage
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Engstrand ask Manders to grant him?
2. What is Engstrand thinking of putting money into?
3. What does Engstrand want to call his establishment?
4. Where did Manders throw his burning wick?
5. How does Mrs. Alving want Oswald to speak?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)