|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oswald tell his mother and Regina that he needs?
(a) Their love
(b) A helping hand
(c) An art studio
(d) Some money
2. What does Mrs Alving say Oswald should be careful with?
(a) The alcohol
(c) The smokes
(d) His sleeping habits
3. Where did Manders throw his burning wick?
(a) On some cardboard
(b) Near the gas works
(c) In the some straw
(d) Among the wood shavings
4. Who says it is a shocking misfortune?
(a) Mrs. Alving
5. Who does Mrs. Alving say she should have taken into her confidence?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Oswald decided to stay in?
2. What does Oswald want Regina to call him?
3. What does Regina ask for permission to do?
4. What person does Engstrand say is at fault for the fire?
5. What is Mrs. Alving frightened that she is in the presence of?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)