|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of mortal does Engstrand say he is?
(a) A Godly one
(b) A rich high principled one
(c) A poor erring one
(d) A peaceful loving one
2. What is under the sole of Engstrand's book?
(a) A piece of plastic
(b) A cat's tail
(c) Some money
(d) A piece of wood
3. What does Engstrand think a man should keep?
(a) His word of honor
(b) His God fearing soul
(c) His job
(d) His children
4. What does Mrs. Alving say everyone is afraid of?
(b) The light
5. What does Mrs. Alving ask the Pastor to take away?
(a) Oswald's paintings
(b) Her books and magazines
(c) The orphanage paperwork
(d) Her bible
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Alving have over her head?
2. What does Manders say Regina's father does not have?
3. Where does Engstrand think the Pastor can donate his money?
4. Why is Oswald unable to work?
5. What tragic accident almost happened at the orphanage?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)