|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Alving say had many good qualities?
(a) Regina's father
(b) Regina's mother
(c) Regina's grandfather
(d) Regina's brother
2. What does Engstrand say he did not accept from his wife?
3. What does Mrs. Alving say she made unbearable to Oswald's father?
(a) His home
(b) His life
(c) His family
(d) His own mind
4. What does Oswald blame Mrs. Alving for?
(a) His unhappiness
(b) Marrying his father
(c) Scaring away Regina
(d) His poor education
5. Who does Engstrand want to take home with him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oswald want to use to kill himself?
2. What does Mrs. Alving want to struggle for?
3. When does Mrs. Alving say Engstrand is a good worker?
4. What is Engstrand thinking of putting money into?
5. What does Regina want from the Pastor?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)