|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Mrs. Alving say Engstrand is a good worker?
(a) After midnight
(b) After he has had a woman
(c) When he is offered a lot of money
(d) When he is sober
2. What does Oswald remember his father allowing him to do?
(a) Drink coffee
(b) Take drugs
(c) Smoke a pipe
(d) Eat chillies
3. What will Regina have plenty of if she goes to live with Engstrand?
4. What does Mrs. Alving say that she never had the courage to do?
(a) Leave her husband
(b) Argue with her husband
(c) Fall in love
(d) Tell the truth about her husband
5. Who calls Oswald a poor tortured boy?
(d) Mrs. Alving
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Engstrand say he is related to Regina?
2. What does Engstrand say his conscience is sometimes?
3. What is Oswald smoking?
4. What does Manders say Regina's father does not have?
5. Why has Oswald decided to stay in?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)