|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Engstrand dressed in?
(a) An artist's smock
(b) Shorts and t-shirt
(c) Clerical clothing
(d) His Sunday clothers
2. What door does Oswald enter the house through?
(a) The front door
(b) The patio door
(c) The side door
(d) The garden door
3. Which of the following cities has Oswald lived in?
4. What does Engstrand ask Manders to grant him?
(a) To pardon him
(b) Regina's hand in marriage
(c) To ask him a question
(d) The help of his daughter
5. What does Regina want to make use of?
(a) Her new found wealth
(b) Her youth
(c) Her father
(d) Her intelligence
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Engstrand say is the only thing he is?
2. What does Engstrand say will stand Regina in good stead?
3. What does Oswald remember his father allowing him to do?
4. Where does Oswald ask his mother if he can sit?
5. Who says it is a shocking misfortune?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)