|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will Regina have plenty of if she goes to live with Engstrand?
2. What does Oswald tell his mother he can't do anymore?
3. What does Mander say Mrs. Alving should not shatter?
(a) Oswald's ideals about his mother
(b) Oswald's dream to become a painter
(c) Oswald's dream to find the perfect woman
(d) Oswald's ideals about his father
4. What door does Oswald enter the house through?
(a) The side door
(b) The front door
(c) The patio door
(d) The garden door
5. What does Engstrand say is not worth talking about?
(a) His daughter
(b) His work ethic
(c) His conscience
(d) His belief in God
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Alving say Oswald has a corner in his heart for?
2. What caught fire in the carpenter's shop?
3. What does Oswald tell his mother he never does?
4. Who does Engstrand say will not be kind to Manders?
5. What is on top of the round table?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)