|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Alving say she would say to her son if she was not such a coward?
(a) Marry Regina
(b) Leave for Paris
(c) You are not a talented painter
(d) Marry only for love
2. What does Mrs. Alving say everyone is afraid of?
(d) The light
3. What does Engstrand say his conscience is sometimes?
4. What kind of woman does Mrs. Alving say she is not?
5. What does Manders say Regina's father needs?
(a) Someone to cling to
(b) Someone to nurse him
(c) Someone to talk to
(d) Someone to laugh with
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Engstrand say he can get a house?
2. Who does Engstrand want to take home with him?
3. Where does Oswald ask his mother if he can sit?
4. What does Manders carry in his hand?
5. Why does Regina not want Engstrand to clump about?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)