|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Alving say Oswald has a corner in his heart for?
(a) His mother
(b) His sister
(c) His dog
2. What part of Norway does the play take place?
(a) Eastern Norway
(b) Western Norway
(c) Southern Norway
(d) Northern Norway
3. What does Oswald tell his mother he can't do anymore?
4. Who does Oswald say he learned the truth from?
(a) The doctor
(b) The dentist
(c) His best friend
(d) His lover
5. What is Engstrand making an effort to do?
(a) Get together with his daughter
(b) Attend church
(c) Stop drinking
(d) Live a blameless life
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mr. Manders prepare Regina for?
2. What is on top of the round table?
3. What does Mrs. Alving want to struggle for?
4. Why did Joanna never look at Engstrand?
5. What does Oswald say he is finishing?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)