|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oswald say has broken down?
(a) His mind
(b) His bank account
(c) His body
(d) His car
2. What is Engstrand's first name?
3. What is Mr. Alving's Court title?
4. What is under the sole of Engstrand's book?
(a) A cat's tail
(b) Some money
(c) A piece of wood
(d) A piece of plastic
5. What does Engstrand say will stand Regina in good stead?
(a) Her sense of fun
(b) Her repressed nature
(c) Her education
(d) Her freedom
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mandars ask Engstrand to give him?
2. How does Mrs. Alving want Oswald to speak?
3. Which character works as a carpenter?
4. What does Regina ask Engstrand to stop doing?
5. What does Mrs. Alving say Regina did very early?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)