|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Engstrand think a man should keep?
(a) His job
(b) His God fearing soul
(c) His children
(d) His word of honor
2. How is Engstrand getting home?
(a) By bicycle
(b) By walk
(c) By boat
(d) By car
3. What is Mrs. Alving's first name?
4. What city did Oswald travel from?
5. What does Engstrand say will stand Regina in good stead?
(a) Her sense of fun
(b) Her freedom
(c) Her education
(d) Her repressed nature
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maders say Oswald has not many of?
2. What does Oswald say has broken down?
3. What room is Oswald in?
4. Where did the fire start?
5. Who does Engstrand think a man should raise up?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)