|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oswald say the alcohol protects him against?
(c) The flu
(d) The damp
2. Why is Oswald unable to work?
(a) The weather is bad
(b) He cannot concentrate
(c) He is feeling ill
(d) He is on holiday
3. What does Mr. Engstrand say is the only thing he is?
(a) A construction worker
(b) A father
(c) A poor common man
(d) A drunkard
4. What does Regina fan herself with?
(a) A magazine
(b) A fan
(c) A flyer
(d) A hankerchief
5. What was Joanna given to hold her tongue?
(c) A house
(d) A horse
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Manders going to sleep?
2. What does Manders say Regina's father does not have?
3. Who is the poor girl Mrs. Alving refers to?
4. What is Engstrand's first name?
5. Who do they hear come downstairs?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)