|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Manders carry in his hand?
(a) A walking stick
(b) An umbrella
(c) A hat
(d) A suitcase
2. What does Manders say Regina's father needs?
(a) Someone to cling to
(b) Someone to laugh with
(c) Someone to nurse him
(d) Someone to talk to
3. What does Mrs. Alving say she would like to do for Manders?
(a) Take him upstairs
(b) Give him a hug
(c) Give him a pat on the shoulder
(d) Give him a kiss
4. Why has Oswald decided to stay in?
(a) He wants to sleep
(b) The weather is bad
(c) He has a cold
(d) He has work to do
5. What was Joanna given to hold her tongue?
(b) A horse
(c) A house
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Manders say he achieved victory over?
2. Who needs Regina to stay around?
3. What is under the sole of Engstrand's book?
4. Who is the rain splendid for?
5. Where does Oswald ask his mother if he can sit?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)