|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Regina say she would like to live?
(a) In the town
(b) In a city
(c) Near the sea
(d) In a village
2. What kind of mortal does Engstrand say he is?
(a) A rich high principled one
(b) A Godly one
(c) A peaceful loving one
(d) A poor erring one
3. What part of Norway does the play take place?
(a) Southern Norway
(b) Northern Norway
(c) Western Norway
(d) Eastern Norway
4. What does Manders say Engstrand comes to him like?
(a) A wounded dog
(b) A beggar
(c) A helpless child
(d) A frail old man
5. What is Engstrand thinking of putting money into?
(a) A hotel
(b) A drinking house
(c) An eating house
(d) An orphanage
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Regina say she has been brought up to be?
2. What has Mrs. Alving built up in her son's mind?
3. Who did Jonana have eyes for when she first got into town?
4. What is Mrs. Alving frightened that she is in the presence of?
5. Why does Regina not want Engstrand to clump about?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)