|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What opens the next day?
(a) A restaurant
(b) An orphanage
(c) A school
(d) A supermarket
2. What does Regina ask Engstrand to stop doing?
3. What does Mrs. Alving say Regina did very early?
(a) Learned French
(b) Started work
(c) Fell in love
4. What does Oswald say the alcohol protects him against?
(c) The damp
(d) The flu
5. Why is Oswald unable to work?
(a) The weather is bad
(b) He is on holiday
(c) He is feeling ill
(d) He cannot concentrate
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Orphanage attracting a great deal of attention?
2. Who is trying to prevent Engsrand from entering the house?
3. What does Oswald tell his mother he can't do anymore?
4. Who does Manders say thinks little about farmers?
5. What is Engstrand's first name?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)