|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Engstrand say is the only thing he is?
(a) A construction worker
(b) A poor common man
(c) A father
(d) A drunkard
2. What kind of woman does Manders say Joanna is?
3. When does Mrs. Alving say Engstrand is a good worker?
(a) After he has had a woman
(b) When he is sober
(c) After midnight
(d) When he is offered a lot of money
4. What city did Oswald travel from?
5. What country was the man from who Joanna had an affair with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oswald say he is finishing?
2. What does Mander say Mrs. Alving should not shatter?
3. What is Engstrand dressed in?
4. What does Manders say Engstrand comes to him like?
5. What is under the sole of Engstrand's book?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)