|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caught fire in the carpenter's shop?
(a) A wooden beam
(b) A table
(c) Wood shavings
(d) A door
2. Where did the fire start?
(a) The baker's
(b) The drinking house
(c) The carpenter's
(d) The butcher's
3. What does Mrs. Alving say Manders will always remain?
(a) An innocent child
(b) A spoiled brat
(c) A big baby
(d) A teenager
4. What does Manders say he disapproves of?
(a) Mrs. Alving's magazines
(b) Oswald's life in Paris
(c) Mrs. Alving's books
(d) The Young Master's laziness
5. What does Manders say Mrs. Alving's thoughts are the outcome of?
(a) A poor marriage
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Engstrand say he is related to Regina?
2. What does Mrs. Alving say she would say to her son if she was not such a coward?
3. What does Mrs Alving say Oswald should be careful with?
4. What does Regina say she has been brought up to be?
5. What does Manders carry in his hand?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)