|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Oswald smoking?
(a) A pipe
(b) A cigar
(c) A cigarette
(d) A joint
2. What derogatory word does Engstrand call Regina?
3. Why does Regina not like living away from the town?
(a) It is lonely
(b) It is too cold
(c) There are no interesting people
(d) It is distracting
4. What does Mrs. Alving say she would say to her son if she was not such a coward?
(a) You are not a talented painter
(b) Leave for Paris
(c) Marry only for love
(d) Marry Regina
5. Where does Manders think Regina should go?
(a) The town
(c) The city
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maders think is rampant in artistic circles?
2. What room is Oswald in?
3. What does Mrs. Alving say she would like to do for Manders?
4. What does Manders say Regina's father does not have?
5. What is Engstrand thinking of putting money into?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)