|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Alving say she would say to her son if she was not such a coward?
(a) Leave for Paris
(b) Marry Regina
(c) You are not a talented painter
(d) Marry only for love
2. Who does Mrs. Alving say made her begin to think?
(b) Her husband
3. What does Engstrand call the children Regina has to look after?
(a) Petty toddlers
(b) Rug rats
(c) Nasty rats
(d) Dirty brats
4. What is Engstrand dressed in?
(a) Shorts and t-shirt
(b) His Sunday clothers
(c) An artist's smock
(d) Clerical clothing
5. What does Manders call Mrs. Alving?
(a) A Spunky woman
(b) A Miserable woman
(c) A Hateful woman
(d) A Feminine woman
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Oswald say he learned the truth from?
2. What does Regina say Engstrand worried her mother into?
3. How does Mrs. Alving want Oswald to speak?
4. What derogatory word does Engstrand call Regina?
5. Where is the Orphanage attracting a great deal of attention?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)