|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Alving want to struggle for?
(a) Her family
(b) Her freedom
(c) Her rights
(d) Her inheritage
2. What city did Oswald travel from?
3. What does Manders take out of the envelope?
(b) A check
(c) The deeds
(d) A birthday card
4. What kind of mortal does Engstrand say he is?
(a) A rich high principled one
(b) A peaceful loving one
(c) A poor erring one
(d) A Godly one
5. What does Manders say he disapproves of?
(a) Mrs. Alving's books
(b) Oswald's life in Paris
(c) The Young Master's laziness
(d) Mrs. Alving's magazines
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maders say Oswald has not many of?
2. How can Engstrand prove he is Regina's father?
3. Where does Engstrand say he can get a house?
4. Why does Regina not like living away from the town?
5. When does Mrs. Alving say Engstrand is a good worker?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)