|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oswald remember his father allowing him to do?
(a) Take drugs
(b) Drink coffee
(c) Smoke a pipe
(d) Eat chillies
2. What does Mandars ask Engstrand to give him?
(a) His sweater
(b) His hand
(c) His money
(d) His hat
3. What has Mr. Manders left at the village shop?
(a) His wife
(b) His passport
(c) His business papers
(d) His luggage
4. What does Oswald tell his mother he can't do anymore?
5. What is the young master's surname?
Short Answer Questions
1. What derogatory word does Engstrand call Regina?
2. What is Oswald smoking?
3. What does Mr. Engstrand say is the only thing he is?
4. What is under the sole of Engstrand's book?
5. Where does Oswald ask his mother if he can sit?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)