|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What room is Oswald in?
(a) The dining room
(b) The drawing room
(c) The conservatory
(d) The games room
2. What is Mrs. Alving taking to the young master?
3. Who does Engstrand want to speak to?
(a) Mrs. Alving
4. What kind of woman does Mrs. Alving say she is not?
5. What does Manders say Engstrand comes to him like?
(a) A beggar
(b) A wounded dog
(c) A frail old man
(d) A helpless child
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the fire start?
2. What does Mrs. Alving say Manders will always remain?
3. What does Mrs. Alving say Regina did very early?
4. What does Manders say Mrs. Alving's thoughts are the outcome of?
5. What is Engstrand thinking of putting money into?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)