|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Engstrand say he can get a house?
(a) Little Harbour Street
(b) Park Lane
(c) Oslo Road
(d) Fjord Street
2. What does Regina say she has been brought up to be?
(a) A maiden
(b) A servant
(c) A spinster
(d) A lady
3. What does Mr. Engstrand say is the only thing he is?
(a) A drunkard
(b) A construction worker
(c) A father
(d) A poor common man
4. What does Oswald say has broken down?
(a) His mind
(b) His body
(c) His car
(d) His bank account
5. Who is the poor girl Mrs. Alving refers to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is trying to prevent Engsrand from entering the house?
2. Who does Mrs. Alving say she should have taken into her confidence?
3. What is Engstrand making an effort to do?
4. What does Engstrand want to finish his work at the orphanage with?
5. Where is Regina going to work?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)