|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Engstrand say men should not judge too harshly?
2. Where did the fire start?
(a) The butcher's
(b) The drinking house
(c) The carpenter's
(d) The baker's
3. Who does Mrs. Alving say Oswald has a corner in his heart for?
(a) His dog
(c) His sister
(d) His mother
4. What does Engstrand say is not worth talking about?
(a) His daughter
(b) His belief in God
(c) His work ethic
(d) His conscience
5. What does Engstrand want to finish his work at the orphanage with?
(a) A sing song
(b) A party
(d) A feast
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Manders take out of the envelope?
2. What derogatory word does Engstrand call Regina?
3. When does Mrs. Alving say Engstrand is a good worker?
4. Who does Engstrand think a man should raise up?
5. What does Manders call Mrs. Alving?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)