|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Engstrand say he can get a house?
(a) Oslo Road
(b) Fjord Street
(c) Little Harbour Street
(d) Park Lane
2. What does Manders call Mrs. Alving?
(a) A Miserable woman
(b) A Feminine woman
(c) A Spunky woman
(d) A Hateful woman
3. How is Engstrand getting home?
(a) By boat
(b) By car
(c) By bicycle
(d) By walk
4. What does Mander say Mrs. Alving should not shatter?
(a) Oswald's dream to become a painter
(b) Oswald's ideals about his father
(c) Oswald's dream to find the perfect woman
(d) Oswald's ideals about his mother
5. What does Manders say Regina's father does not have?
(a) A strong body
(b) A good spirit
(c) A lively soul
(d) A strong character
Short Answer Questions
1. What is on top of the round table?
2. What does Engstrand say he did not accept from his wife?
3. What kind of woman does Mrs. Alving say she is not?
4. What does Mrs. Alving think is at the bottom of the world's problems?
5. Who knocks at the door?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)