|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Mrs. Alving say Engstrand is a good worker?
(a) After he has had a woman
(b) After midnight
(c) When he is sober
(d) When he is offered a lot of money
2. Where did the fire start?
(a) The baker's
(b) The drinking house
(c) The butcher's
(d) The carpenter's
3. What is Oswald's job?
(a) A writer
(b) A painter
(c) A journalist
(d) A lawyer
4. What is Engstrand's first name?
5. What does Mrs. Alving say Engstrand is careless with?
(d) Fire logs
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maders think is rampant in artistic circles?
2. What does Engstrand say will stand Regina in good stead?
3. What has Mrs. Alving built up in her son's mind?
4. What does Mrs. Alving say everyone is afraid of?
5. Where is Manders going to sleep?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)