|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oswald say has broken down?
(a) His body
(b) His bank account
(c) His mind
(d) His car
2. How does Mrs. Alving want Oswald to speak?
3. Who should a child love and honor?
(a) His parents
(c) His home country
(d) His siblings
4. What has Mrs. Alving built up in her son's mind?
(a) Sharp intelligence
(b) An unhappy reality
(c) He should be a painter
(d) A happy illusion
5. What does Regina say Engstrand worried her mother into?
(c) Her grave
(d) A hospital
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Oswald ask his mother if he can sit?
2. Who does Mrs. Alving say Oswald has a corner in his heart for?
3. What does Maders think is rampant in artistic circles?
4. What does Mrs. Alving say everyone is afraid of?
5. What does Mrs Alving say Oswald should be careful with?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)