|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who would the eating house cater for?
2. Who knocks at the door?
(b) Mr. Alving
3. Who should a child love and honor?
(a) His siblings
(b) His home country
(d) His parents
4. What does Regina say she has been brought up to be?
(a) A maiden
(b) A spinster
(c) A lady
(d) A servant
5. Who does Engstrand think a man should raise up?
(a) The Godless
(c) The fallen
(d) The down trodden
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Engstrand say is the only thing he is?
2. How does Engstrand say he is related to Regina?
3. What is Oswald smoking?
4. What is under the sole of Engstrand's book?
5. What does Manders call Mrs. Alving?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)