|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Orphanage attracting a great deal of attention?
(a) In the city
(b) In the town
(c) In the government
2. Who do they hear come downstairs?
3. What does Engstrand think a man should keep?
(a) His children
(b) His word of honor
(c) His job
(d) His God fearing soul
4. What tragic accident almost happened at the orphanage?
(a) A crash
(b) A flood
(c) A fire
(d) A death
5. What does Engstrand ask Manders to grant him?
(a) Regina's hand in marriage
(b) To ask him a question
(c) The help of his daughter
(d) To pardon him
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maders think is rampant in artistic circles?
2. What does Manders take out of the envelope?
3. What is Oswald's job?
4. Who does Engstrand want to speak to?
5. What does Engstrand want to finish his work at the orphanage with?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)