|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Alving say Regina did very early?
(a) Started work
(b) Fell in love
(d) Learned French
2. Where does Engstrand say he can get a house?
(a) Little Harbour Street
(b) Park Lane
(c) Fjord Street
(d) Oslo Road
3. What is Mrs. Alving frightened that she is in the presence of?
4. What does Engstrand say Regina is holding him by?
(a) His hairs
(b) His heart strings
(c) His ears
(d) His love handles
5. What does Regina ask Engstrand to stop doing?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is trying to prevent Engsrand from entering the house?
2. Who does Mrs. Alving say made her begin to think?
3. What does Engstrand call the children Regina has to look after?
4. What does Engstrand say will stand Regina in good stead?
5. What does Engstrand say his conscience is sometimes?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)