|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Manders carry in his hand?
(a) A suitcase
(b) A walking stick
(c) An umbrella
(d) A hat
2. What does Mander say Mrs. Alving should not shatter?
(a) Oswald's dream to become a painter
(b) Oswald's ideals about his mother
(c) Oswald's ideals about his father
(d) Oswald's dream to find the perfect woman
3. What does Manders say Mrs. Alving's thoughts are the outcome of?
(d) A poor marriage
4. What does Oswald say he is finishing?
(a) His book
(b) His cigar
(c) His pipe
(d) His painting
5. What does Mandars ask Engstrand to give him?
(a) His hand
(b) His money
(c) His sweater
(d) His hat
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Manders say thinks little about farmers?
2. What room is Oswald in?
3. What does Mrs. Alving say she would say to her son if she was not such a coward?
4. What does Mrs. Alving think is at the bottom of the world's problems?
5. Who would the eating house cater for?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)