|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oswald remember his father allowing him to do?
(a) Eat chillies
(b) Drink coffee
(c) Smoke a pipe
(d) Take drugs
2. Where does Manders think Regina should go?
(c) The town
(d) The city
3. Which of the following cities has Oswald lived in?
4. Where does Mrs. Alving tell Regina to go?
(a) The bathroom
(b) The drawing room
(c) The laundry
(d) The kitchen
5. What does Engstrand ask Manders to grant him?
(a) To ask him a question
(b) The help of his daughter
(c) To pardon him
(d) Regina's hand in marriage
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of Norway does the play take place?
2. What does Engstrand say will stand Regina in good stead?
3. What does Mrs. Alving say she would say to her son if she was not such a coward?
4. Where does Oswald ask his mother if he can sit?
5. What did Mr. Manders prepare Regina for?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)