|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mrs. Alving want Oswald to speak?
2. What does Mrs. Alving say her and Manders are?
3. What does Manders say Engstrand comes to him like?
(a) A wounded dog
(b) A beggar
(c) A helpless child
(d) A frail old man
4. What does Oswald say he is finishing?
(a) His book
(b) His painting
(c) His cigar
(d) His pipe
5. What does Manders say he disapproves of?
(a) Oswald's life in Paris
(b) Mrs. Alving's books
(c) The Young Master's laziness
(d) Mrs. Alving's magazines
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Engstrand ask Manders to grant him?
2. Where is the Orphanage attracting a great deal of attention?
3. What does Mrs. Alving say she would say to her son if she was not such a coward?
4. What does Engstrand say will stand Regina in good stead?
5. What was Joanna given to hold her tongue?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)