|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mrs. Alving taking to the young master?
2. Who knocks at the door?
(b) Mr. Alving
3. Where did Manders hear that Oswald was back?
(a) The market
(b) The cinema
(c) The theater
(d) The pier
4. What does Manders call Mrs. Alving?
(a) A Feminine woman
(b) A Spunky woman
(c) A Hateful woman
(d) A Miserable woman
5. What kind of woman does Manders say Joanna is?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maders think is rampant in artistic circles?
2. Who should a child love and honor?
3. Where does Oswald ask his mother if he can sit?
4. What derogatory word does Engstrand call Regina?
5. What is Engstrand thinking of putting money into?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)