|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mandars ask Engstrand to give him?
(a) His sweater
(b) His hand
(c) His hat
(d) His money
2. What does Manders say he disapproves of?
(a) The Young Master's laziness
(b) Mrs. Alving's magazines
(c) Oswald's life in Paris
(d) Mrs. Alving's books
3. What is under the sole of Engstrand's book?
(a) Some money
(b) A cat's tail
(c) A piece of plastic
(d) A piece of wood
4. What is Mr. Alving's Court title?
5. What was the name of Engstrand's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Alving say that she never had the courage to do?
2. What room is Oswald in?
3. Who does Oswald say he learned the truth from?
4. What does Mrs. Alving say she would say to her son if she was not such a coward?
5. Where does Regina say she would like to live?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)