|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Engstrand ask Manders to grant him?
(a) To pardon him
(b) To ask him a question
(c) Regina's hand in marriage
(d) The help of his daughter
2. Who did Jonana have eyes for when she first got into town?
(a) Good looking men
(b) Younger men
(d) Older men
3. Where is the Orphanage attracting a great deal of attention?
(a) In the city
(c) In the government
(d) In the town
4. Where did the fire start?
(a) The butcher's
(b) The carpenter's
(c) The baker's
(d) The drinking house
5. What does Engstrand think a man should keep?
(a) His children
(b) His word of honor
(c) His job
(d) His God fearing soul
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Manders think Regina should go?
2. Who does Mrs. Alving say she should have taken into her confidence?
3. What does Regina fan herself with?
4. What does Manders take out of the envelope?
5. What does Mrs. Alving say Manders always is?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)