|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of mortal does Engstrand say he is?
(a) A Godly one
(b) A peaceful loving one
(c) A poor erring one
(d) A rich high principled one
2. What does Mrs. Alving tap on?
(a) The walls
(b) The window panes
(c) The floor boards
(d) The doors
3. What part of Norway does the play take place?
(a) Western Norway
(b) Northern Norway
(c) Southern Norway
(d) Eastern Norway
4. What does Engstrand ask Manders to grant him?
(a) To pardon him
(b) The help of his daughter
(c) To ask him a question
(d) Regina's hand in marriage
5. What is on top of the round table?
(a) Glasses and napkins
(b) Books and magazines
(c) A baby's cot
(d) Plates and cutlery
Short Answer Questions
1. What opens the next day?
2. What does Manders say Engstrand comes to him like?
3. What is the young master's surname?
4. How can Engstrand prove he is Regina's father?
5. What does Manders say he disapproves of?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)