|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Mrs. Alving built up in her son's mind?
(a) A happy illusion
(b) He should be a painter
(c) An unhappy reality
(d) Sharp intelligence
2. What does Engstrand say will stand Regina in good stead?
(a) Her freedom
(b) Her education
(c) Her repressed nature
(d) Her sense of fun
3. How does Mrs. Alving want Oswald to speak?
4. What does Engstrand say his conscience is sometimes?
5. What was Joanna given to hold her tongue?
(a) A horse
(d) A house
Short Answer Questions
1. Who knocks at the door?
2. Where does Oswald ask his mother if he can sit?
3. When does Mrs. Alving say Engstrand is a good worker?
4. What does Manders say Engstrand comes to him like?
5. What does Manders carry in his hand?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)