|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Mrs. Alving say Engstrand is a good worker?
(a) After midnight
(b) When he is sober
(c) After he has had a woman
(d) When he is offered a lot of money
2. Who do they hear come downstairs?
3. Who knocks at the door?
(a) Mr. Alving
4. What is Engstrand making an effort to do?
(a) Attend church
(b) Live a blameless life
(c) Get together with his daughter
(d) Stop drinking
5. What was the name of Engstrand's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Oswald smoking?
2. What does Manders say Engstrand comes to him like?
3. What does Mrs. Alving say she would like to do for Manders?
4. Why does Regina not want Engstrand to clump about?
5. How does Engstrand say he is related to Regina?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)