|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mr. Manders prepare Regina for?
2. What does Manders say he disapproves of?
(a) Oswald's life in Paris
(b) The Young Master's laziness
(c) Mrs. Alving's books
(d) Mrs. Alving's magazines
3. Who is the poor girl Mrs. Alving refers to?
4. Why has Oswald decided to stay in?
(a) He wants to sleep
(b) He has a cold
(c) He has work to do
(d) The weather is bad
5. What does Engstrand call the children Regina has to look after?
(a) Dirty brats
(b) Nasty rats
(c) Petty toddlers
(d) Rug rats
Short Answer Questions
1. What derogatory word does Engstrand call Regina?
2. Who does Manders say thinks little about farmers?
3. What does Maders say Oswald has not many of?
4. What does Mrs. Alving say that she never had the courage to do?
5. What is Oswald smoking?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)