|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Manders say Mrs. Alving's thoughts are the outcome of?
(c) A poor marriage
2. What is Oswald's job?
(a) A journalist
(b) A writer
(c) A lawyer
(d) A painter
3. What does Manders call Mrs. Alving?
(a) A Miserable woman
(b) A Feminine woman
(c) A Spunky woman
(d) A Hateful woman
4. What does Regina say Engstrand worried her mother into?
(a) Her grave
(b) A hospital
5. What kind of woman does Mrs. Alving say she is not?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Alving say Manders will always remain?
2. Where does Regina say she would like to live?
3. What does Mr. Engstrand say is the only thing he is?
4. Why is Oswald unable to work?
5. Where did Manders hear that Oswald was back?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)