|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Alving think is at the bottom of the world's problems?
(c) Law and order
(d) Love and marriage
2. Who does Engstrand say men should not judge too harshly?
3. Why did Joanna never look at Engstrand?
(a) He has one eye
(b) He has no hair
(c) He has one arm
(d) He has a crooked leg
4. What tragic accident almost happened at the orphanage?
(a) A flood
(b) A death
(c) A crash
(d) A fire
5. What is Mr. Alving's Court title?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mrs. Alving want Oswald to speak?
2. What is the young master's surname?
3. What does Mrs. Alving want to struggle for?
4. What does Oswald remember his father allowing him to do?
5. What does Manders say Regina's father needs?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)