|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Mrs. Alving built up in her son's mind?
(a) An unhappy reality
(b) Sharp intelligence
(c) A happy illusion
(d) He should be a painter
2. What does Mrs. Alving say Manders will always remain?
(a) A big baby
(b) A spoiled brat
(c) An innocent child
(d) A teenager
3. Why does Regina not want Engstrand to clump about?
(a) It sounds horrible
(b) She has a headache
(c) She wants to listen to the radio
(d) The young master is asleep
4. What opens the next day?
(a) A restaurant
(b) An orphanage
(c) A school
(d) A supermarket
5. What does Manders carry in his hand?
(a) An umbrella
(b) A suitcase
(c) A walking stick
(d) A hat
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mr. Manders prepare Regina for?
2. What does Oswald say has broken down?
3. What does Manders say Regina's father does not have?
4. What room is Oswald in?
5. Who does Mrs. Alving say Oswald has a corner in his heart for?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)