|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Engstrand say is not worth talking about?
(a) His work ethic
(b) His belief in God
(c) His conscience
(d) His daughter
2. What does Engstrand say Regina is holding him by?
(a) His heart strings
(b) His love handles
(c) His hairs
(d) His ears
3. Who does Manders say thinks little about farmers?
(a) Poor people
(d) Rich people
4. Why is Oswald unable to work?
(a) He cannot concentrate
(b) He is feeling ill
(c) He is on holiday
(d) The weather is bad
5. What is the young master's surname?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Orphanage attracting a great deal of attention?
2. Who does Mrs. Alving say she should have taken into her confidence?
3. Where does Oswald ask his mother if he can sit?
4. What does Engstrand say he did not accept from his wife?
5. What does Oswald say has broken down?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)