|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Joanna never look at Engstrand?
(a) He has a crooked leg
(b) He has one arm
(c) He has one eye
(d) He has no hair
2. What does Manders say Engstrand comes to him like?
(a) A frail old man
(b) A wounded dog
(c) A helpless child
(d) A beggar
3. What does Mrs. Alving say Manders will always remain?
(a) An innocent child
(b) A spoiled brat
(c) A big baby
(d) A teenager
4. What will Regina have plenty of if she goes to live with Engstrand?
5. What caught fire in the carpenter's shop?
(a) A table
(b) A wooden beam
(c) Wood shavings
(d) A door
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Oswald unable to work?
2. Which of the following cities has Oswald lived in?
3. What does Engstrand say will stand Regina in good stead?
4. What does Mrs. Alving say that she never had the courage to do?
5. What does Manders call Mrs. Alving?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)