|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Oswald say he learned the truth from?
(a) The doctor
(b) His lover
(c) His best friend
(d) The dentist
2. What does Mrs. Alving say she would like to do for Manders?
(a) Give him a pat on the shoulder
(b) Give him a kiss
(c) Give him a hug
(d) Take him upstairs
3. Why has Oswald decided to stay in?
(a) He has work to do
(b) He has a cold
(c) The weather is bad
(d) He wants to sleep
4. Where is Regina going to work?
(a) The orphanage
(b) The eating house
(c) The tourist center
(d) The library
5. What does Mrs. Alving say everyone is afraid of?
(d) The light
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oswald say the alcohol protects him against?
2. How does Mrs. Alving want Oswald to speak?
3. What derogatory word does Engstrand call Regina?
4. What is Engstrand thinking of putting money into?
5. Who does Mrs. Alving say she should have taken into her confidence?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)