|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Engstrand want to take home with him?
2. What kind of mortal does Engstrand say he is?
(a) A rich high principled one
(b) A poor erring one
(c) A peaceful loving one
(d) A Godly one
3. When does Mrs. Alving say Engstrand is a good worker?
(a) When he is sober
(b) After he has had a woman
(c) When he is offered a lot of money
(d) After midnight
4. What is Mr. Alving's Court title?
5. What does Engstrand say his conscience is sometimes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Alving say Oswald has a corner in his heart for?
2. Why does Regina not like living away from the town?
3. What is Engstrand thinking of putting money into?
4. What caught fire in the carpenter's shop?
5. What does Manders carry in his hand?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)