|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Engstrand say is the only thing he is?
(a) A father
(b) A drunkard
(c) A poor common man
(d) A construction worker
2. What does Engstrand ask Manders to grant him?
(a) To pardon him
(b) Regina's hand in marriage
(c) To ask him a question
(d) The help of his daughter
3. What derogatory word does Engstrand call Regina?
4. Why is Oswald unable to work?
(a) He is feeling ill
(b) The weather is bad
(c) He is on holiday
(d) He cannot concentrate
5. What does Manders call Mrs. Alving?
(a) A Feminine woman
(b) A Miserable woman
(c) A Spunky woman
(d) A Hateful woman
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of person does Regina not want to marry?
2. What does Engstrand call the children Regina has to look after?
3. What does Manders say Regina's father does not have?
4. What does Mrs Alving say Oswald should be careful with?
5. What does Manders carry in his hand?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)