|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following cities has Oswald lived in?
2. Who does Manders say thinks little about farmers?
(a) Rich people
(b) Poor people
3. What does Mrs. Alving say she would like to do for Manders?
(a) Give him a kiss
(b) Take him upstairs
(c) Give him a hug
(d) Give him a pat on the shoulder
4. What does Mrs. Alving want to struggle for?
(a) Her inheritage
(b) Her family
(c) Her freedom
(d) Her rights
5. Where did the fire start?
(a) The drinking house
(b) The butcher's
(c) The baker's
(d) The carpenter's
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Alving say Manders always is?
2. What does Manders call Mrs. Alving?
3. What does Oswald remember his father allowing him to do?
4. What does Mrs. Alving tap on?
5. What does Regina ask Engstrand to stop doing?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)