|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oswald tell his mother he can't do anymore?
2. What did Mr. Manders prepare Regina for?
3. How is Engstrand getting home?
(a) By bicycle
(b) By walk
(c) By car
(d) By boat
4. What does Maders think is rampant in artistic circles?
(b) Fun living
5. What room is Oswald in?
(a) The games room
(b) The drawing room
(c) The dining room
(d) The conservatory
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Alving say that she never had the courage to do?
2. What does Mander say Mrs. Alving should not shatter?
3. What has Mrs. Alving built up in her son's mind?
4. How can Engstrand prove he is Regina's father?
5. Who does Manders say thinks little about farmers?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)