|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maders think is rampant in artistic circles?
(a) Fun living
2. What does Manders say Regina's father does not have?
(a) A lively soul
(b) A strong character
(c) A strong body
(d) A good spirit
3. What is Engstrand making an effort to do?
(a) Stop drinking
(b) Live a blameless life
(c) Get together with his daughter
(d) Attend church
4. What has Mr. Manders left at the village shop?
(a) His wife
(b) His passport
(c) His luggage
(d) His business papers
5. Where is the Orphanage attracting a great deal of attention?
(a) In the town
(b) In the city
(c) In the government
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Alving say Manders always is?
2. What city did Oswald travel from?
3. Who does Mrs. Alving say Oswald has a corner in his heart for?
4. Who would the eating house cater for?
5. What does Manders say Regina's father needs?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)