|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Manders take out of the envelope?
(a) A birthday card
(b) The deeds
(d) A check
2. What does Manders say Regina's father does not have?
(a) A lively soul
(b) A strong character
(c) A strong body
(d) A good spirit
3. What is Oswald's job?
(a) A writer
(b) A painter
(c) A lawyer
(d) A journalist
4. What part of Norway does the play take place?
(a) Eastern Norway
(b) Northern Norway
(c) Southern Norway
(d) Western Norway
5. What does Manders say Regina's father needs?
(a) Someone to laugh with
(b) Someone to cling to
(c) Someone to nurse him
(d) Someone to talk to
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Regina say she has been brought up to be?
2. What does Regina say Engstrand worried her mother into?
3. Where is Regina going to work?
4. What is Mr. Alving's Court title?
5. What is under the sole of Engstrand's book?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)