|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Engstrand making an effort to do?
(a) Live a blameless life
(b) Get together with his daughter
(c) Attend church
(d) Stop drinking
2. Who would the eating house cater for?
3. What does Mrs. Alving say her and Manders are?
4. What part of Norway does the play take place?
(a) Eastern Norway
(b) Northern Norway
(c) Western Norway
(d) Southern Norway
5. What does Manders say Regina's father needs?
(a) Someone to nurse him
(b) Someone to laugh with
(c) Someone to cling to
(d) Someone to talk to
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Manders say thinks little about farmers?
2. What is Engstrand thinking of putting money into?
3. Why does Regina not want Engstrand to clump about?
4. What does Mrs. Alving say Engstrand is careless with?
5. Where does Regina say she would like to live?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)