|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maders think is rampant in artistic circles?
(a) Fun living
2. Why does Regina not want Engstrand to clump about?
(a) She wants to listen to the radio
(b) The young master is asleep
(c) It sounds horrible
(d) She has a headache
3. What has Mr. Manders left at the village shop?
(a) His passport
(b) His business papers
(c) His luggage
(d) His wife
4. What does Manders say he disapproves of?
(a) Mrs. Alving's books
(b) The Young Master's laziness
(c) Mrs. Alving's magazines
(d) Oswald's life in Paris
5. What is Oswald smoking?
(a) A pipe
(b) A cigar
(c) A cigarette
(d) A joint
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Engstrand call the children Regina has to look after?
2. Where does Engstrand say he can get a house?
3. Who does Manders say thinks little about farmers?
4. Where is the Orphanage attracting a great deal of attention?
5. What does Regina say Engstrand worried her mother into?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)