|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Mrs. Alving say Engstrand is a good worker?
(a) After he has had a woman
(b) After midnight
(c) When he is offered a lot of money
(d) When he is sober
2. What is Oswald's job?
(a) A writer
(b) A journalist
(c) A painter
(d) A lawyer
3. What is Engstrand making an effort to do?
(a) Attend church
(b) Live a blameless life
(c) Stop drinking
(d) Get together with his daughter
4. Why does Regina not want Engstrand to clump about?
(a) It sounds horrible
(b) She wants to listen to the radio
(c) The young master is asleep
(d) She has a headache
5. Who would the eating house cater for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maders think is rampant in artistic circles?
2. Where does Regina say she would like to live?
3. Why does Regina not like living away from the town?
4. Who does Engstrand want to take home with him?
5. Who does Manders say thinks little about farmers?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)