|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Orphanage attracting a great deal of attention?
(a) In the town
(b) In the city
(d) In the government
2. What does Regina say she has been brought up to be?
(a) A spinster
(b) A maiden
(c) A servant
(d) A lady
3. Who would the eating house cater for?
4. Which of the following cities has Oswald lived in?
5. What is Mr. Alving's Court title?
Short Answer Questions
1. How can Engstrand prove he is Regina's father?
2. What has Mr. Manders left at the village shop?
3. What caught fire in the carpenter's shop?
4. What opens the next day?
5. What is on top of the round table?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)