|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Engstrand say will stand Regina in good stead?
(a) Her education
(b) Her repressed nature
(c) Her sense of fun
(d) Her freedom
2. Who does Manders say thinks little about farmers?
(a) Rich people
(b) Poor people
3. What is Engstrand thinking of putting money into?
(a) An eating house
(b) An orphanage
(c) A drinking house
(d) A hotel
4. What does Regina fan herself with?
(a) A magazine
(b) A flyer
(c) A fan
(d) A hankerchief
5. When does Mrs. Alving say Engstrand is a good worker?
(a) When he is offered a lot of money
(b) After midnight
(c) After he has had a woman
(d) When he is sober
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following cities has Oswald lived in?
2. Who is the rain splendid for?
3. What kind of woman does Mrs. Alving say she is not?
4. What is the young master's surname?
5. Who needs Regina to stay around?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)