|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Mrs. Alving say Engstrand is a good worker?
(a) After midnight
(b) When he is offered a lot of money
(c) After he has had a woman
(d) When he is sober
2. What is Oswald smoking?
(a) A joint
(b) A cigarette
(c) A cigar
(d) A pipe
3. What does Mrs. Alving say Manders always is?
4. Where did Manders hear that Oswald was back?
(a) The cinema
(b) The theater
(c) The pier
(d) The market
5. What does Mrs. Alving say Engstrand is careless with?
(c) Fire logs
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Regina not want Engstrand to clump about?
2. Who does Mrs. Alving say Oswald has a corner in his heart for?
3. What does Manders take out of the envelope?
4. Where did the fire start?
5. What does Manders say Regina's father does not have?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)