|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Alving say Oswald has a corner in his heart for?
(a) His dog
(b) His mother
(c) His sister
2. What does Manders say he disapproves of?
(a) Mrs. Alving's magazines
(b) Oswald's life in Paris
(c) Mrs. Alving's books
(d) The Young Master's laziness
3. What does Regina say Engstrand worried her mother into?
(b) Her grave
(c) A hospital
4. Where is Manders going to sleep?
(a) The village shop
(b) His brother's house
(c) His sister's house
(d) Mrs. Alving's house
5. What does Manders say Engstrand comes to him like?
(a) A wounded dog
(b) A frail old man
(c) A beggar
(d) A helpless child
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Engstrand say he is related to Regina?
2. What does Regina fan herself with?
3. What is Mrs. Alving taking to the young master?
4. Who is trying to prevent Engsrand from entering the house?
5. Where did Manders hear that Oswald was back?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)