|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Alving say Engstrand is careless with?
(d) Fire logs
2. What does Oswald remember his father allowing him to do?
(a) Take drugs
(b) Eat chillies
(c) Smoke a pipe
(d) Drink coffee
3. What does Engstrand call the children Regina has to look after?
(a) Rug rats
(b) Nasty rats
(c) Petty toddlers
(d) Dirty brats
4. Which of the following cities has Oswald lived in?
5. What does Mrs. Alving tap on?
(a) The floor boards
(b) The walls
(c) The doors
(d) The window panes
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Regina not like living away from the town?
2. Who does Mrs. Alving say made her begin to think?
3. What does Engstrand want to finish his work at the orphanage with?
4. Who is the poor girl Mrs. Alving refers to?
5. What will Regina have plenty of if she goes to live with Engstrand?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)