|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of feeling does Mrs. Arving say she got when she looked at Oswald's father?
(a) A throbbing feelin
(b) A holiday feeling
(c) A work feeling
(d) A stiff feeling
2. Who does Oswald say he learned the truth from?
(a) The doctor
(b) The dentist
(c) His best friend
(d) His lover
3. What kind of person does Regina not want to marry?
4. What does Mrs. Alving say she could bless?
(a) Oswald's father
(b) Oswald's feet
(c) Oswald's illness
(d) Her book collection
5. What does Manders say Regina's father needs?
(a) Someone to nurse him
(b) Someone to talk to
(c) Someone to cling to
(d) Someone to laugh with
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Regina not want Engstrand to clump about?
2. What does Mrs. Alving want to take off Oswald's mind?
3. What door does Oswald enter the house through?
4. What does Engstrand say he did not accept from his wife?
5. What does Oswald call his mother's belief that every child should love his father?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)