|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What street name does Engstrand say to Regina?
(a) Ludi Street
(b) Roughneck Street
(c) Little Harbour Street
(d) Elm Street
2. What does Regina want to make use of?
(a) Her youth
(b) Her new found wealth
(c) Her father
(d) Her intelligence
3. Who does Engstrand want to speak to?
(a) Mrs. Alving
4. Where is Manders going to sleep?
(a) His brother's house
(b) His sister's house
(c) The village shop
(d) Mrs. Alving's house
5. What does Engstrand want to call his establishment?
(a) The Orphanage Memorial
(b) Captain Alving's Home
(c) Joanna's Home
(d) Up the Creek
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oswald say he pretends to do?
2. What does Oswald blame Mrs. Alving for?
3. What is the only thing Oswald says he remembers about his father?
4. What door does Oswald enter the house through?
5. What will Regina have plenty of if she goes to live with Engstrand?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)