|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Pastor think he will be unable to make such a donation?
(a) It is not his decision
(b) He lied about having the money
(c) He left the money in the orphanage
(d) He will be fired
2. What does Regina say Engstrand worried her mother into?
(b) Her grave
(d) A hospital
3. What will Regina have plenty of if she goes to live with Engstrand?
4. Who is Regina's father?
(c) Mr. Alving
5. What does Oswald tell his mother and Regina that he needs?
(a) Some money
(b) An art studio
(c) Their love
(d) A helping hand
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maders say Oswald has not many of?
2. What does Regina want to make use of?
3. Who does Mrs. Alving say made her begin to think?
4. What does Mrs. Alving have over her head?
5. What does Engstrand say Regina is holding him by?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)