|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character has gone down to the orphanage?
2. What does Oswald say he is finishing?
(a) His cigar
(b) His painting
(c) His pipe
(d) His book
3. What does Mrs. Alving. say that Oswald's father was full of?
4. What does Oswald say will happen to Engstrand's establishment?
(a) It will be very successful
(b) It will fall into the water
(c) It will burn down
(d) It will go bankrupt
5. What does Mrs. Alving think is at the bottom of the world's problems?
(b) Law and order
(c) Love and marriage
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oswald want to use to kill himself?
2. What does Manders take out of the envelope?
3. What is Oswald's job?
4. What does Manders say goes in about an hour?
5. Who does Engstrand want to establish a home for?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)