|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says it is a shocking misfortune?
(d) Mrs. Alving
2. Where is Manders going to sleep?
(a) The village shop
(b) Mrs. Alving's house
(c) His brother's house
(d) His sister's house
3. How does Engstrand say he is related to Regina?
(a) Her brother
(b) Her uncle
(c) Her second cousin
(d) Her father
4. Where does Engstrand say he can get a house?
(a) Oslo Road
(b) Fjord Street
(c) Little Harbour Street
(d) Park Lane
5. Who did Jonana have eyes for when she first got into town?
(a) Younger men
(c) Good looking men
(d) Older men
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oswald say he pretends to do?
2. Who does Engstrand say will not be kind to Manders?
3. What does Mrs. Alving say Regina did very early?
4. Who calls Oswald a poor tortured boy?
5. Who does Engstrand want to take home with him?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)