|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oswald say he pretends to do?
(d) Have fun
2. What does Regina fan herself with?
(a) A fan
(b) A magazine
(c) A hankerchief
(d) A flyer
3. What does Mrs. Alving tell her son will soon happen?
(a) He can leave for Paris
(b) She will make breakfast
(c) They will wake up
(d) The sun will come up
4. What does Engstrand say his conscience is sometimes?
5. What was the name of Engstrand's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Alving say she would say to her son if she was not such a coward?
2. What is Engstrand thinking of putting money into?
3. Where has Manders gone to?
4. What does Mrs. Alving say she would like to do for Manders?
5. What person does Engstrand say is at fault for the fire?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)