|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What room does Mrs. Alving come out from?
(a) The dining room
(b) The games room
(c) The kitchen
(d) The drawing room
2. What did Mr. Manders prepare Regina for?
3. What does Regina say she has been brought up to be?
(a) A lady
(b) A spinster
(c) A maiden
(d) A servant
4. What does Regina say Engstrand worried her mother into?
(a) A hospital
(b) Her grave
5. What does Mrs. Alving tap on?
(a) The walls
(b) The floor boards
(c) The doors
(d) The window panes
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Oswald ask his mother if he can sit?
2. What does Mrs. Alving say she had been taught?
3. What does Manders call Mrs. Alving?
4. What kind of woman does Mrs. Alving say she is not?
5. What does Engstrand say Regina is holding him by?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)