|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What door does Oswald enter the house through?
(a) The patio door
(b) The side door
(c) The front door
(d) The garden door
2. What has Mrs. Alving built up in her son's mind?
(a) He should be a painter
(b) An unhappy reality
(c) Sharp intelligence
(d) A happy illusion
3. What does Manders call Mrs. Alving?
(a) A Hateful woman
(b) A Miserable woman
(c) A Spunky woman
(d) A Feminine woman
4. Who does Engstrand think a man should raise up?
(a) The down trodden
(b) The Godless
(d) The fallen
5. How does Engstrand say he is related to Regina?
(a) Her father
(b) Her uncle
(c) Her brother
(d) Her second cousin
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Oswald's doctor describe his illness?
2. Who knocks at the door?
3. Who should a child love and honor?
4. Who needs Regina to stay around?
5. What country was the man from who Joanna had an affair with?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)