|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do they hear come downstairs?
2. What does Mrs. Alving want to struggle for?
(a) Her family
(b) Her inheritage
(c) Her freedom
(d) Her rights
3. What opens the next day?
(a) An orphanage
(b) A school
(c) A restaurant
(d) A supermarket
4. Where does Engstrand say he can get a house?
(a) Oslo Road
(b) Little Harbour Street
(c) Park Lane
(d) Fjord Street
5. What does Engstrand ask Manders to grant him?
(a) To ask him a question
(b) To pardon him
(c) The help of his daughter
(d) Regina's hand in marriage
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Engstrand think a man should keep?
2. What does Oswald say his fits render him as helpless as?
3. Who is the rain splendid for?
4. What does Oswald say he is finishing?
5. What kind of woman does Manders say Joanna is?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)