|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What person does Engstrand say is at fault for the fire?
2. What does Mrs. Alving ask the Pastor to take away?
(a) Oswald's paintings
(b) The orphanage paperwork
(c) Her bible
(d) Her books and magazines
3. Why does Mrs. Alving want the Pastor to take away the Orphanage paperwork?
(a) She does not want to think about the Orphanage
(b) She wants new papers
(c) She wants the Pastor to go away
(d) She wants the Pastor to take it to the insurers
4. What derogatory word does Engstrand call Regina?
5. What does Regina think she should have been raised as?
(a) A maid
(b) A gentleman's daughter
(c) A soldier's daughter
(d) A second mate's daughter
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Manders hear that Oswald was back?
2. What does Regina bring to Manders?
3. What is Engstrand thinking of putting money into?
4. What does Oswald tell his mother and Regina that he needs?
5. What does Mander say Mrs. Alving should not shatter?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)