|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of Norway does the play take place?
(a) Eastern Norway
(b) Southern Norway
(c) Western Norway
(d) Northern Norway
2. Who does Manders say he achieved victory over?
(b) His father
(d) Mr. Alving
3. What room does Mrs. Alving come out from?
(a) The dining room
(b) The drawing room
(c) The games room
(d) The kitchen
4. What does Regina say she has been brought up to be?
(a) A lady
(b) A maiden
(c) A servant
(d) A spinster
5. What drink does Regina say she hopes to one day be drinking with gentlefolk?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Mrs. Alving built up in her son's mind?
2. What does Manders say Mrs. Alving's thoughts are the outcome of?
3. What opens the next day?
4. What does Engstrand think a man should keep?
5. Who calls Oswald a poor tortured boy?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)