|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Engstrand say was the cause of the fire?
(a) A prayer meeting
(b) A feast
(c) An orgy
(d) A party
2. Where does Regina say she would like to live?
(a) Near the sea
(b) In the town
(c) In a city
(d) In a village
3. Why does Regina not want Engstrand to clump about?
(a) It sounds horrible
(b) The young master is asleep
(c) She wants to listen to the radio
(d) She has a headache
4. What is Mrs. Alving taking to the young master?
5. What did Mr. Manders prepare Regina for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Engstrand say is the only thing he is?
2. What has Mr. Manders left at the village shop?
3. What does Mrs. Alving think is at the bottom of the world's problems?
4. What does Engstrand say will stand Regina in good stead?
5. Who does Manders say has driven him crazy?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)