|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is burning on the table?
(a) A lamp
(b) A match
(c) A cigar
(d) A cigarette
2. What is the young master's surname?
3. What does Engstrand want to finish his work at the orphanage with?
(a) A party
(b) A sing song
(d) A feast
4. What does Mrs. Alving say Engstrand is careless with?
(c) Fire logs
5. What does Maders say Oswald has not many of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What street name does Engstrand say to Regina?
2. What does Engstrand say will stand Regina in good stead?
3. What has Mr. Manders left at the village shop?
4. What does Mrs. Alving say she would like to do for Manders?
5. Who does Engstrand want to speak to?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)