|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maders say Oswald has not many of?
2. What does Regina call Engstrand?
(a) A grumpy old man
(b) A swindler
(c) A chancer
(d) A horrid carpenter
3. What kind of mortal does Engstrand say he is?
(a) A peaceful loving one
(b) A poor erring one
(c) A rich high principled one
(d) A Godly one
4. What does Mrs. Alving say she had been taught?
5. Who would the eating house cater for?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Alving say she should have taken into her confidence?
2. What does Mandars ask Engstrand to give him?
3. Where does Manders think Regina should go?
4. Who does Engstrand say will not be kind to Manders?
5. How does Mrs. Alving want Oswald to speak?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)