|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Manders gone to?
(a) The church
(b) The eating house
(c) The drinking house
(d) The orphanage
2. What does Mr. Engstrand say is the only thing he is?
(a) A construction worker
(b) A father
(c) A drunkard
(d) A poor common man
3. Which two characters does Oswald gather close to him?
(a) Regina and Engstrand
(b) Regina and his mother
(c) Engstrand and the Pastor
(d) The Pastor and his mother
4. Who did Jonana have eyes for when she first got into town?
(b) Good looking men
(c) Older men
(d) Younger men
5. What does Engstrand want to finish his work at the orphanage with?
(a) A feast
(c) A party
(d) A sing song
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character has gone down to the orphanage?
2. What does Mrs. Alving tell her son will soon happen?
3. Who does Engstrand say will not be kind to Manders?
4. Where does Engstrand say he can get a house?
5. What room does Mrs. Alving come out from?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)