|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oswald remember his father allowing him to do?
(a) Eat chillies
(b) Take drugs
(c) Drink coffee
(d) Smoke a pipe
2. Who needs Regina to stay around?
(a) Mr. Carew
(b) Mrs. Alving
(c) Mr. Solness
(d) Mr. Manders
3. What is Engstrand making an effort to do?
(a) Attend church
(b) Get together with his daughter
(c) Live a blameless life
(d) Stop drinking
4. What does Regina say Engstrand worried her mother into?
(a) Her grave
(d) A hospital
5. What does Manders say Engstrand comes to him like?
(a) A wounded dog
(b) A beggar
(c) A frail old man
(d) A helpless child
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is trying to prevent Engsrand from entering the house?
2. What is on top of the round table?
3. What does Manders say Regina's father does not have?
4. Which character works as a carpenter?
5. How does Engstrand say he is related to Regina?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)