|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Mrs. Alving say Engstrand is a good worker?
(a) When he is offered a lot of money
(b) After midnight
(c) After he has had a woman
(d) When he is sober
2. What does Engstrand say will stand Regina in good stead?
(a) Her freedom
(b) Her education
(c) Her sense of fun
(d) Her repressed nature
3. What has Mr. Manders left at the village shop?
(a) His passport
(b) His business papers
(c) His wife
(d) His luggage
4. How does Engstrand say he is related to Regina?
(a) Her second cousin
(b) Her brother
(c) Her father
(d) Her uncle
5. What is Mrs. Alving taking to the young master?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is trying to prevent Engsrand from entering the house?
2. Which character works as a carpenter?
3. What is the young master's surname?
4. What does Mrs. Alving say Manders always is?
5. What is on top of the round table?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)