|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the rain splendid for?
2. What is Engstrand making an effort to do?
(a) Live a blameless life
(b) Get together with his daughter
(c) Attend church
(d) Stop drinking
3. Who does Manders say thinks little about farmers?
(b) Poor people
(c) Rich people
4. What does Manders carry in his hand?
(a) An umbrella
(b) A walking stick
(c) A hat
(d) A suitcase
5. What does Engstrand call the children Regina has to look after?
(a) Petty toddlers
(b) Rug rats
(c) Dirty brats
(d) Nasty rats
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Mr. Manders left at the village shop?
2. What is the young master's surname?
3. What kind of person does Regina not want to marry?
4. What is Engstrand thinking of putting money into?
5. What part of Norway does the play take place?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)