|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the fire start?
(a) The drinking house
(b) The butcher's
(c) The carpenter's
(d) The baker's
2. Who does Mrs. Alving say Oswald has a corner in his heart for?
(b) His mother
(c) His dog
(d) His sister
3. Who does Engstrand want to take home with him?
4. Where does Engstrand say he can get a house?
(a) Oslo Road
(b) Park Lane
(c) Fjord Street
(d) Little Harbour Street
5. What does Mrs. Alving say Engstrand is careless with?
(c) Fire logs
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Engstrand say will stand Regina in good stead?
2. When does Mrs. Alving say Engstrand is a good worker?
3. Who is trying to prevent Engsrand from entering the house?
4. What has Mr. Manders left at the village shop?
5. What does Manders say Regina's father needs?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)