|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the fire start?
(a) The butcher's
(b) The baker's
(c) The drinking house
(d) The carpenter's
2. What does Manders say Engstrand comes to him like?
(a) A frail old man
(b) A helpless child
(c) A wounded dog
(d) A beggar
3. What does Mandars ask Engstrand to give him?
(a) His hand
(b) His sweater
(c) His money
(d) His hat
4. What does Engstrand want to finish his work at the orphanage with?
(b) A sing song
(c) A party
(d) A feast
5. What has Mrs. Alving built up in her son's mind?
(a) A happy illusion
(b) He should be a painter
(c) An unhappy reality
(d) Sharp intelligence
Short Answer Questions
1. What is under the sole of Engstrand's book?
2. What does Manders say he disapproves of?
3. What does Regina ask Engstrand to stop doing?
4. Where is the Orphanage attracting a great deal of attention?
5. Who is the rain splendid for?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)