|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the rain splendid for?
2. What city did Oswald travel from?
3. Who does Engstrand want to speak to?
(d) Mrs. Alving
4. Where is the Orphanage attracting a great deal of attention?
(b) In the town
(c) In the government
(d) In the city
5. What does Mr. Engstrand say is the only thing he is?
(a) A poor common man
(b) A father
(c) A drunkard
(d) A construction worker
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Engstrand say his conscience is sometimes?
2. Where is Manders going to sleep?
3. What is on top of the round table?
4. Where does Oswald ask his mother if he can sit?
5. Who should a child love and honor?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)