|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Oswald say he learned the truth from?
(a) The doctor
(b) The dentist
(c) His best friend
(d) His lover
2. What did Mr. Manders prepare Regina for?
3. When does Mrs. Alving say Engstrand is a good worker?
(a) After midnight
(b) When he is offered a lot of money
(c) After he has had a woman
(d) When he is sober
4. What does Oswald remember his father allowing him to do?
(a) Drink coffee
(b) Smoke a pipe
(c) Eat chillies
(d) Take drugs
5. How can Engstrand prove he is Regina's father?
(a) Through witnesses
(b) Through the register
(c) Through her mother
(d) Through a blood test
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Regina fan herself with?
2. What city did Oswald travel from?
3. Who does Engstrand think a man should raise up?
4. What does Manders say Regina's father needs?
5. What does Mrs Alving say Oswald should be careful with?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)