|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Engstrand dressed in?
(a) His Sunday clothers
(b) Shorts and t-shirt
(c) Clerical clothing
(d) An artist's smock
2. Who would the eating house cater for?
3. What is Oswald's job?
(a) A lawyer
(b) A journalist
(c) A writer
(d) A painter
4. Why does Regina not like living away from the town?
(a) It is too cold
(b) It is distracting
(c) There are no interesting people
(d) It is lonely
5. Why did Joanna never look at Engstrand?
(a) He has one eye
(b) He has one arm
(c) He has a crooked leg
(d) He has no hair
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Engstrand say men should not judge too harshly?
2. What does Mrs. Alving say her and Manders are?
3. How can Engstrand prove he is Regina's father?
4. Who does Mrs. Alving say made her begin to think?
5. What is the young master's surname?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)