|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Regina going to work?
(a) The orphanage
(b) The library
(c) The eating house
(d) The tourist center
2. When does Mrs. Alving say Engstrand is a good worker?
(a) After midnight
(b) When he is sober
(c) When he is offered a lot of money
(d) After he has had a woman
3. What does Regina say Engstrand worried her mother into?
(c) A hospital
(d) Her grave
4. Why does Regina not want Engstrand to clump about?
(a) She has a headache
(b) The young master is asleep
(c) It sounds horrible
(d) She wants to listen to the radio
5. Who does Engstrand say men should not judge too harshly?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is trying to prevent Engsrand from entering the house?
2. What does Manders carry in his hand?
3. What was the name of Engstrand's wife?
4. What will Regina have plenty of if she goes to live with Engstrand?
5. Who does Engstrand think a man should raise up?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)