|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oswald say the alcohol protects him against?
(b) The flu
(d) The damp
2. Who does Engstrand think a man should raise up?
(a) The Godless
(b) The fallen
(c) The down trodden
3. What derogatory word does Engstrand call Regina?
4. What does Regina say Engstrand worried her mother into?
(a) Her grave
(d) A hospital
5. Where is Manders going to sleep?
(a) Mrs. Alving's house
(b) His sister's house
(c) His brother's house
(d) The village shop
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following cities has Oswald lived in?
2. What is Engstrand dressed in?
3. What does Engstrand say is not worth talking about?
4. What kind of woman does Mrs. Alving say she is not?
5. How can Engstrand prove he is Regina's father?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)