|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of woman does Mrs. Alving say she is not?
2. What is Oswald's job?
(a) A journalist
(b) A writer
(c) A painter
(d) A lawyer
3. Where does Regina say she would like to live?
(a) In a village
(b) In the town
(c) In a city
(d) Near the sea
4. Who should a child love and honor?
(a) His home country
(b) His parents
(d) His siblings
5. Where has Manders gone to?
(a) The eating house
(b) The church
(c) The drinking house
(d) The orphanage
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Alving say Manders will always remain?
2. Which of the following cities has Oswald lived in?
3. What is under the sole of Engstrand's book?
4. When does Mrs. Alving say Engstrand is a good worker?
5. What does Engstrand call the children Regina has to look after?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)