|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who should a child love and honor?
(a) His siblings
(b) His home country
(d) His parents
2. What does Mrs. Alving say Manders always is?
3. What does Manders say Regina's father does not have?
(a) A strong character
(b) A good spirit
(c) A strong body
(d) A lively soul
4. What does Oswald say the alcohol protects him against?
(a) The flu
(d) The damp
5. What room is Oswald in?
(a) The drawing room
(b) The dining room
(c) The games room
(d) The conservatory
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Engstrand want to speak to?
2. Who does Mrs. Alving say made her begin to think?
3. Who does Engstrand say men should not judge too harshly?
4. Why did Joanna never look at Engstrand?
5. Who knocks at the door?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)