|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Oswald decided to stay in?
(a) He has work to do
(b) The weather is bad
(c) He has a cold
(d) He wants to sleep
2. What does Mrs. Alving say her and Manders are?
3. What is Engstrand dressed in?
(a) His Sunday clothers
(b) Shorts and t-shirt
(c) Clerical clothing
(d) An artist's smock
4. What is Mrs. Alving frightened that she is in the presence of?
5. What will Regina have plenty of if she goes to live with Engstrand?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Orphanage attracting a great deal of attention?
2. Who does Mrs. Alving say made her begin to think?
3. Who is the poor girl Mrs. Alving refers to?
4. What does Engstrand say is not worth talking about?
5. Who would the eating house cater for?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)