|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can Engstrand prove he is Regina's father?
(a) Through witnesses
(b) Through a blood test
(c) Through her mother
(d) Through the register
2. What is Engstrand making an effort to do?
(a) Attend church
(b) Live a blameless life
(c) Stop drinking
(d) Get together with his daughter
3. What is Mrs. Alving frightened that she is in the presence of?
4. What does Mrs. Alving say that she never had the courage to do?
(a) Fall in love
(b) Argue with her husband
(c) Leave her husband
(d) Tell the truth about her husband
5. What does Oswald tell his mother he can't do anymore?
Short Answer Questions
1. What caught fire in the carpenter's shop?
2. Where does Regina say she would like to live?
3. What does Mandars ask Engstrand to give him?
4. Who is the rain splendid for?
5. Who is the poor girl Mrs. Alving refers to?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)