|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Engstrand say Regina is holding him by?
(a) His heart strings
(b) His ears
(c) His love handles
(d) His hairs
2. What does Mrs. Alving tap on?
(a) The doors
(b) The window panes
(c) The walls
(d) The floor boards
3. Where does Regina say she would like to live?
(a) In a village
(b) In a city
(c) In the town
(d) Near the sea
4. What is Mrs. Alving taking to the young master?
5. What is the young master's surname?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Alving say Manders will always remain?
2. Who does Mrs. Alving say she should have taken into her confidence?
3. Who does Engstrand want to take home with him?
4. Who does Mrs. Alving say Oswald has a corner in his heart for?
5. Where does Mrs. Alving tell Regina to go?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)