|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oswald say has broken down?
(a) His car
(b) His bank account
(c) His mind
(d) His body
2. What does Maders say Oswald has not many of?
3. Where does Oswald ask his mother if he can sit?
(a) The table
(b) The couch
(c) The armchair
(d) The stool
4. What country was the man from who Joanna had an affair with?
5. How does Mrs. Alving want Oswald to speak?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Engstrand ask Manders to grant him?
2. What does Oswald remember his father allowing him to do?
3. Where does Mrs. Alving tell Regina to go?
4. Where does Engstrand say he can get a house?
5. What city did Oswald travel from?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)