|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What room does Mrs. Alving come out from?
(a) The drawing room
(b) The dining room
(c) The games room
(d) The kitchen
2. What opens the next day?
(a) A restaurant
(b) A supermarket
(c) An orphanage
(d) A school
3. What does Engstrand say is not worth talking about?
(a) His daughter
(b) His work ethic
(c) His belief in God
(d) His conscience
4. What is Engstrand's first name?
5. What part of Norway does the play take place?
(a) Western Norway
(b) Eastern Norway
(c) Northern Norway
(d) Southern Norway
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oswald say the alcohol protects him against?
2. How can Engstrand prove he is Regina's father?
3. Who is the poor girl Mrs. Alving refers to?
4. Where has Manders gone to?
5. What does Engstrand want to finish his work at the orphanage with?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)