|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is on top of the round table?
(a) Books and magazines
(b) Glasses and napkins
(c) A baby's cot
(d) Plates and cutlery
2. What does Mrs. Alving say Manders always is?
3. What kind of person does Regina not want to marry?
4. When does Mrs. Alving say Engstrand is a good worker?
(a) When he is sober
(b) After midnight
(c) After he has had a woman
(d) When he is offered a lot of money
5. What does Engstrand want to finish his work at the orphanage with?
(b) A feast
(c) A party
(d) A sing song
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oswald tell his mother he can't do anymore?
2. What city did Oswald travel from?
3. What was the name of Engstrand's wife?
4. What does Maders think is rampant in artistic circles?
5. What does Engstrand ask Manders to grant him?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)