|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maders say Oswald has not many of?
2. Who does Manders say thinks little about farmers?
(b) Rich people
(d) Poor people
3. Where does Manders think Regina should go?
(b) The town
(c) The city
4. What does Mrs. Alving say Engstrand is careless with?
(a) Fire logs
5. What has Mrs. Alving built up in her son's mind?
(a) He should be a painter
(b) A happy illusion
(c) An unhappy reality
(d) Sharp intelligence
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Alving say Manders always is?
2. What kind of mortal does Engstrand say he is?
3. What does Oswald say he is finishing?
4. What does Mandars ask Engstrand to give him?
5. What does Mrs. Alving think is at the bottom of the world's problems?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)