|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Oswald smoking?
(a) A pipe
(b) A cigar
(c) A joint
(d) A cigarette
2. What kind of mortal does Engstrand say he is?
(a) A Godly one
(b) A rich high principled one
(c) A peaceful loving one
(d) A poor erring one
3. What is Oswald's job?
(a) A journalist
(b) A painter
(c) A lawyer
(d) A writer
4. Where does Engstrand say he can get a house?
(a) Park Lane
(b) Little Harbour Street
(c) Oslo Road
(d) Fjord Street
5. What is Mrs. Alving frightened that she is in the presence of?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Alving say Oswald has a corner in his heart for?
2. What city did Oswald travel from?
3. What does Engstrand think a man should keep?
4. Where is the Orphanage attracting a great deal of attention?
5. What will Regina have plenty of if she goes to live with Engstrand?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)