|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Engstrand say is not worth talking about?
(a) His conscience
(b) His work ethic
(c) His belief in God
(d) His daughter
2. What derogatory word does Engstrand call Regina?
3. What is Mrs. Alving taking to the young master?
4. Where does Oswald ask his mother if he can sit?
(a) The couch
(b) The table
(c) The stool
(d) The armchair
5. Who does Engstrand want to establish a home for?
(b) Single mothers
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the young master's surname?
2. Who does Engstrand think a man should raise up?
3. What tragic accident almost happened at the orphanage?
4. Who needs Regina to stay around?
5. What does Mander say Mrs. Alving should not shatter?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)