|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Engstrand think a man should keep?
(a) His God fearing soul
(b) His word of honor
(c) His job
(d) His children
2. Who does Manders say he achieved victory over?
(b) His father
(d) Mr. Alving
3. Where does Mrs. Alving tell Regina to go?
(a) The bathroom
(b) The drawing room
(c) The kitchen
(d) The laundry
4. What is the young master's surname?
5. Who does Mrs. Alving say Oswald has a corner in his heart for?
(a) His sister
(b) His mother
(d) His dog
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Alving tap on?
2. Where has Manders gone to?
3. Who does Manders say thinks little about farmers?
4. How does Mrs. Alving want Oswald to speak?
5. What does Engstrand call the children Regina has to look after?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)