|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two characters does Oswald gather close to him?
(a) Regina and his mother
(b) Regina and Engstrand
(c) Engstrand and the Pastor
(d) The Pastor and his mother
2. Why does Regina not want Engstrand to clump about?
(a) The young master is asleep
(b) She has a headache
(c) It sounds horrible
(d) She wants to listen to the radio
3. What does Mrs. Alving say she had been taught?
4. What does Oswald call his mother's belief that every child should love his father?
(b) An old wives tale
(c) A myth
5. What does Manders say Mrs. Alving's thoughts are the outcome of?
(c) A poor marriage
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Engstrand's first name?
2. Who does Engstrand want to establish a home for?
3. How can Engstrand prove he is Regina's father?
4. What does Engstrand ask Manders to grant him?
5. What derogatory word does Engstrand call Regina?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)