|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Alving say she made unbearable to Oswald's father?
(a) His family
(b) His home
(c) His own mind
(d) His life
2. How does Mrs. Alving want Oswald to speak?
3. What kind of person does Regina not want to marry?
4. What does Mandars ask Engstrand to give him?
(a) His hand
(b) His sweater
(c) His hat
(d) His money
5. What does Mrs Alving say Oswald should be careful with?
(a) The smokes
(b) The alcohol
(d) His sleeping habits
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Engstrand say he can get a house?
2. What has Mrs. Alving built up in her son's mind?
3. Who is trying to prevent Engsrand from entering the house?
4. Who does Engstrand want to take home with him?
5. How can Engstrand prove he is Regina's father?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)