|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs Alving say Oswald should be careful with?
(b) His sleeping habits
(c) The smokes
(d) The alcohol
2. What does Regina ask Engstrand to stop doing?
3. What tragic accident almost happened at the orphanage?
(a) A flood
(b) A death
(c) A fire
(d) A crash
4. What has Mr. Manders left at the village shop?
(a) His luggage
(b) His business papers
(c) His passport
(d) His wife
5. What does Engstrand want to call his establishment?
(a) The Orphanage Memorial
(b) Up the Creek
(c) Joanna's Home
(d) Captain Alving's Home
Short Answer Questions
1. Who knocks at the door?
2. What does Mander say Mrs. Alving should not shatter?
3. Where is the Orphanage attracting a great deal of attention?
4. What does Manders say Mrs. Alving's thoughts are the outcome of?
5. What street name does Engstrand say to Regina?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)