|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oswald tell his mother he never does?
(a) Fall in love
2. What does Manders say Mrs. Alving's thoughts are the outcome of?
(b) A poor marriage
3. What does Mrs. Alving say she would like to do for Manders?
(a) Give him a kiss
(b) Give him a hug
(c) Give him a pat on the shoulder
(d) Take him upstairs
4. Where does Engstrand say he can get a house?
(a) Oslo Road
(b) Little Harbour Street
(c) Fjord Street
(d) Park Lane
5. What does Oswald remember his father allowing him to do?
(a) Drink coffee
(b) Take drugs
(c) Smoke a pipe
(d) Eat chillies
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Regina want to make use of?
2. What does Mrs. Alving say she would say to her son if she was not such a coward?
3. What does Engstrand call the children Regina has to look after?
4. What does Mrs. Alving say Manders will always remain?
5. Where is Regina going to work?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)