|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What door does Oswald enter the house through?
(a) The garden door
(b) The patio door
(c) The front door
(d) The side door
2. What does Mrs. Alving say she would say to her son if she was not such a coward?
(a) You are not a talented painter
(b) Marry Regina
(c) Marry only for love
(d) Leave for Paris
3. What does Manders say Regina's father needs?
(a) Someone to laugh with
(b) Someone to cling to
(c) Someone to talk to
(d) Someone to nurse him
4. Why has Oswald decided to stay in?
(a) The weather is bad
(b) He has a cold
(c) He has work to do
(d) He wants to sleep
5. What does Mrs. Alving think would never have come to any good?
(a) The orphanage
(b) Oswald's paintings
(c) Regina and Oswald's marriage
(d) Manders' church
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Engstrand call the children Regina has to look after?
2. How does Engstrand say he is related to Regina?
3. Who should a child love and honor?
4. Who does Engstrand want to take home with him?
5. What is Engstrand's first name?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)