|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Alving say everyone is afraid of?
(d) The light
2. What does the sun rise over?
(a) The cliff
(b) The cliffs
(c) The mountains
(d) The sea
3. Who does Manders say he achieved victory over?
(b) Mr. Alving
(c) His father
4. What does Regina call Engstrand?
(a) A chancer
(b) A swindler
(c) A horrid carpenter
(d) A grumpy old man
5. Why does Mrs. Alving want the Pastor to take away the Orphanage paperwork?
(a) She wants the Pastor to go away
(b) She wants the Pastor to take it to the insurers
(c) She does not want to think about the Orphanage
(d) She wants new papers
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Manders say goes in about an hour?
2. Who would the eating house cater for?
3. How is Engstrand getting home?
4. How does Mrs. Alving want Oswald to speak?
5. What is the young master's surname?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)