|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Mrs. Alving built up in her son's mind?
(a) An unhappy reality
(b) Sharp intelligence
(c) A happy illusion
(d) He should be a painter
2. What does Manders say he disapproves of?
(a) Mrs. Alving's books
(b) Mrs. Alving's magazines
(c) The Young Master's laziness
(d) Oswald's life in Paris
3. What does Engstrand call the children Regina has to look after?
(a) Dirty brats
(b) Nasty rats
(c) Rug rats
(d) Petty toddlers
4. What does Regina bring to Manders?
(a) His coat
(b) His cane
(c) His luggage
(d) His hat
5. What does Mrs Alving say Oswald should be careful with?
(a) The smokes
(c) The alcohol
(d) His sleeping habits
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Regina going to work?
2. Which of the following cities has Oswald lived in?
3. What does Oswald say the alcohol protects him against?
4. What did Mr. Manders prepare Regina for?
5. Who calls Oswald a poor tortured boy?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)