|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Regina think she should have been raised as?
(a) A maid
(b) A gentleman's daughter
(c) A soldier's daughter
(d) A second mate's daughter
2. Who does Manders say thinks little about farmers?
(c) Rich people
(d) Poor people
3. What does Manders call Mrs. Alving?
(a) A Miserable woman
(b) A Spunky woman
(c) A Feminine woman
(d) A Hateful woman
4. What does Mrs. Alving say that she never had the courage to do?
(a) Argue with her husband
(b) Leave her husband
(c) Fall in love
(d) Tell the truth about her husband
5. When does Mrs. Alving say Engstrand is a good worker?
(a) When he is sober
(b) After he has had a woman
(c) After midnight
(d) When he is offered a lot of money
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Oswald smoking?
2. Who calls Oswald a poor tortured boy?
3. What does the sun rise over?
4. Who is trying to prevent Engsrand from entering the house?
5. What does Oswald tell his mother he can't do anymore?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)