|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Regina call Engstrand?
(a) A horrid carpenter
(b) A chancer
(c) A grumpy old man
(d) A swindler
2. How can Engstrand prove he is Regina's father?
(a) Through the register
(b) Through her mother
(c) Through witnesses
(d) Through a blood test
3. What does Mrs. Alving say she could bless?
(a) Her book collection
(b) Oswald's feet
(c) Oswald's father
(d) Oswald's illness
4. How does Mrs. Alving want Oswald to speak?
5. Where does Mrs. Alving tell Regina to go?
(a) The kitchen
(b) The drawing room
(c) The laundry
(d) The bathroom
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Manders hear that Oswald was back?
2. What does Manders say Regina's father needs?
3. What does Mrs. Alving say everyone is afraid of?
4. What did Mr. Manders prepare Regina for?
5. Where does Regina say she would like to live?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)