|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mr. Manders prepare Regina for?
2. What is burning on the table?
(a) A lamp
(b) A cigarette
(c) A match
(d) A cigar
3. Where does Mrs. Alving say Regina belongs?
(a) At university
(b) In the house
(c) With her father
(d) In Paris
4. Which two characters does Oswald gather close to him?
(a) The Pastor and his mother
(b) Regina and his mother
(c) Regina and Engstrand
(d) Engstrand and the Pastor
5. Who does Engstrand say men should not judge too harshly?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Regina bring to Manders?
2. Who does Engstrand think a man should raise up?
3. What does Engstrand want to call his establishment?
4. What is Mrs. Alving taking to the young master?
5. What does Mrs. Alving want to struggle for?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)