|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maders say Oswald has not many of?
2. What does Oswald say has broken down?
(a) His car
(b) His mind
(c) His body
(d) His bank account
3. What does Oswald want Regina to call him?
(a) Baby boy
4. What is Engstrand thinking of putting money into?
(a) A hotel
(b) An orphanage
(c) A drinking house
(d) An eating house
5. How does Mrs. Alving want Oswald to speak?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Joanna never look at Engstrand?
2. What does Regina ask for permission to do?
3. What does Oswald say the alcohol protects him against?
4. What does Mrs Alving say Oswald should be careful with?
5. Who did Jonana have eyes for when she first got into town?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)