|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Engstrand's wife?
2. What does Manders say he disapproves of?
(a) Mrs. Alving's books
(b) Mrs. Alving's magazines
(c) Oswald's life in Paris
(d) The Young Master's laziness
3. Who do they hear come downstairs?
4. What does Oswald say he does not feel and longer?
5. What does Maders say Oswald has not many of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Alving think is at the bottom of the world's problems?
2. Who does Mrs. Alving say Oswald has a corner in his heart for?
3. What does Engstrand say his conscience is sometimes?
4. What is the young master's surname?
5. Where did Manders hear that Oswald was back?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)