|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only thing Oswald says he remembers about his father?
(a) He once made him sick
(b) He ate like a pig
(c) He had a moustache
(d) He had a strange laugh
2. What does Regina call Engstrand?
(a) A grumpy old man
(b) A chancer
(c) A swindler
(d) A horrid carpenter
3. What does Mrs. Alving say she would like to do for Manders?
(a) Give him a kiss
(b) Take him upstairs
(c) Give him a hug
(d) Give him a pat on the shoulder
4. Which character has gone down to the orphanage?
5. What does Mrs. Alving say every child should do?
(a) Love his father
(b) Stay at home
(c) Provide for his parents
(d) Love his mother
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Engstrand say he can get a house?
2. What does Engstrand say he did not accept from his wife?
3. Which of the following cities has Oswald lived in?
4. What does Mander say Mrs. Alving should not shatter?
5. What does Maders say Oswald has not many of?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)