|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Alving tap on?
(a) The window panes
(b) The floor boards
(c) The doors
(d) The walls
2. Why does Regina not want Engstrand to clump about?
(a) It sounds horrible
(b) She has a headache
(c) She wants to listen to the radio
(d) The young master is asleep
3. What does Oswald ask his mother to give him?
(a) The morphine
(b) The sun
(c) Her love
4. What does Oswald tell his mother he can't do anymore?
5. What is Mrs. Alving's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Oswald ask his mother if he can sit?
2. What does Engstrand say will stand Regina in good stead?
3. What is Engstrand's first name?
4. What does Mrs Alving say Oswald should be careful with?
5. What does Manders say Regina's father needs?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)