|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of message does Enid leave on Bob Skeetes' answering machine?
(c) She doesn't leave a message.
2. After Enid mentions plans to go see a certain author, Rebecca claims to hate what?
3. Enid changes her style to what type of look?
4. Who did Rebecca lose her virginity with?
(c) Mr. Pierce.
(d) Bob Skeetes.
5. What is Enid's astrological animal?
(a) The bird.
(b) The snake.
(c) The goat.
(d) The turtle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Allen Weinstein's financial status?
2. At the beginning of Chapter Four, Rebecca suggests Enid has gone to what?
3. According to Enid, what type of haircut does the guy have who wants to buy "Goofie Gus"?
4. What did John Crowley once paint on the car belonging to Enid's father?
5. What does John Ellis tell the priest about Enid?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Enid claim to dislike the magazine Rebecca is reading at the beginning of Chapter One?
2. Why does Enid refuse to sell "Goofie Gus" at her yard sale?
3. Why is Enid relieved to find "Goofie Gus" has not been stolen?
4. Why do Enid and Rebecca panic when Carrie says "Hi," to them?
5. Bob Skeetes spends an excessive amount of time at Enid's yard sale, then tries to do what?
6. Why does Enid make fun of the type of girls who read fashion magazines?
7. Why does Josh go to the sex shop with Enid?
8. Why does Enid struggle with her new look?
9. What is Rebecca's response to Enid's suggestion that they become lesbians?
10. What did Enid think about while having sex with Alan Weinstein?
This section contains 757 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)