|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Enid, what type of haircut does the guy have who wants to buy "Goofie Gus"?
2. What does a patron fantasize about, in reference to the Satanist couple?
(a) They are Mr. and Mrs. Claus.
(b) They are husband and wife.
(c) They are brother and sister.
(d) They are undercover CIA agents.
3. Why does Enid run home at the end of Chapter Two?
(a) To check on her things.
(b) To stay physically fit.
(c) Because she's mad at Rebecca.
(d) Someone is chasing her.
4. John Ellis's creepy friend is a former what?
(a) Member of royalty.
(c) Catholic priest.
(d) Baseball player.
5. On the night Enid mocks Rebecca for owning a trendy magazine, a televised comedian makes what type of jokes?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter Four, Rebecca suggests Enid has gone to what?
2. Why does Enid give Rebecca a hard time about the trendy magazine she owns?
3. After changing her look, Enid is upset to learn who is home?
4. At the beginning of Chapter One, where are Enid and Rebecca?
5. In Melorra's commercial, what does she say about voting?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Enid make fun of the type of girls who read fashion magazines?
2. Why does Enid refuse to sell "Goofie Gus" at her yard sale?
3. Why does Enid struggle with her new look?
4. What does John Crowley plan to do with his life?
5. At Angels, Enid makes up stories about the Satanist couple. Who else does this and what does Enid think of him?
6. Why did Enid once think it would be romantic to be a prostitute?
7. Why is Enid relieved to find "Goofie Gus" has not been stolen?
8. Why does Enid refer to the comedian on television as their god?
9. Why does Enid claim the cookie box is pornographic?
10. When Melorra bumps into Rebecca and Enid, why does she annoy them?
This section contains 834 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)