|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gave Enid "Goofie Gus"?
(a) Matt Wilson.
(b) Joe Smith.
(c) David Lipton.
(d) John Mathers.
2. What is "Goofie Gus"?
(a) A title of a book.
(b) A toy monster.
(c) Enid's car.
(d) Enid's favorite pin.
3. What did Enid's father change their last name to?
(b) Fruit salad.
4. According to Enid, the trendy magazine Rebecca owns is only for what?
(a) Girls who attend prep school.
(b) Drug addicts.
(c) Rich housewives.
(d) Boring political people.
5. What type of message does Enid leave on Bob Skeetes' answering machine?
(d) She doesn't leave a message.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John Ellis call Rebecca?
2. After changing her look, Enid is upset to learn who is home?
3. While Rebecca and Enid are out walking, Enid remarks that she loves to see couples who are what?
4. What do Rebecca and Enid do a lot of in Chapter One?
5. Where did Rebecca meet her first sexual partner?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Rebecca and Enid make fun of, once they are at Hubba Hubba?
2. Enid believed Alan Weinstein was into the hippie culture due to what?
3. Why does Enid suggest that large breasts result in what type of personality?
4. Why does Rebecca feel betrayed when she learns Enid plans to go to college?
5. Once Enid takes the college entry test, what are the next steps in the college entry process?
6. When Enid's father tries to offer comfort when she is crying, how does Enid respond?
7. Why are Enid and Rebecca horrified when Melorra suggests they should hang out with her?
8. Why does Enid claim the cookie box is pornographic?
9. Why do Enid and Rebecca leave a message for "Bearded Windbreaker"?
10. What does Enid do at the end of "Ghost World"?
This section contains 763 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)