|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Enid tells Rebecca about the men who know Bob Skeetes, she describes them as what?
(c) Sports stars.
(d) Bounty hunters.
2. After watching her commercial, Rebecca and Enid make fun of Melorra's what?
3. While Rebecca and Enid are out walking, Enid remarks that she loves to see couples who are what?
4. In Chapter Two, what is Enid's complaint about a box of cookies?
(a) It contains transfat.
(b) It is pornographic.
(c) The art is low quality.
(d) It is too appealing.
5. Enid tells John Crowley she might attend what school?
(c) Florida State.
Short Answer Questions
1. At Angels, what are the Satanists carrying the night Enid notices them for the first time?
2. What article of clothing lies abandoned on the sidewalk for days?
3. What promises are made regarding Hampton Hayes?
4. Why does Enid give Rebecca a hard time about the trendy magazine she owns?
5. According to Enid, the trendy magazine Rebecca owns is only for what?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do Enid and Rebecca panic when Carrie says "Hi," to them?
2. What is Rebecca's response to Enid's suggestion that they become lesbians?
3. When Rebecca and Enid judge the comedian who tells macabre jokes, is this unusual behavior for the two girls?
4. When Melorra gives bad news regarding Carrie Vandenburg, how do Rebecca and Enid feel?
5. Why does Enid refer to the comedian on television as their god?
6. Why is Enid relieved to find "Goofie Gus" has not been stolen?
7. Why did Enid once think it would be romantic to be a prostitute?
8. Why does Enid struggle with her new look?
9. Why do boys fail to ask Enid or Rebecca out?
10. Why is Enid entertained by following the Satanists in the grocery store?
This section contains 786 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)