|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After making fun of Melorra's commercial, what does Rebecca ask Enid about her garage sale?
(a) If it was fun.
(b) If she'll do it again.
(c) If it was easy.
(d) How much money she made.
2. The day of Enid's garage sale, she watches television with Rebecca and whom?
3. At the beginning of Chapter Four, Rebecca suggests Enid has gone to what?
(a) The moon.
(c) Visit Mr. Pierce.
(d) The Renaissance Fair.
4. In Chapter Two, what is Enid's complaint about a box of cookies?
(a) It is too appealing.
(b) The art is low quality.
(c) It contains transfat.
(d) It is pornographic.
5. Who gave Enid "Goofie Gus"?
(a) David Lipton.
(b) John Mathers.
(c) Matt Wilson.
(d) Joe Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Rebecca and Enid are out walking, Enid remarks that she loves to see couples who are what?
2. What does John Ellis call Rebecca?
3. What is wrong with Carrie Vandenurg's beauty mark?
4. John Ellis's creepy friend is a former what?
5. In Melorra's commercial, what does she say about voting?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Josh embarrassed to be inside the sex shop with Enid?
2. Why does Enid claim to dislike the magazine Rebecca is reading at the beginning of Chapter One?
3. Why does Enid claim the cookie box is pornographic?
4. When Melorra bumps into Rebecca and Enid, why does she annoy them?
5. Why does Josh go to the sex shop with Enid?
6. What did Enid think about while having sex with Alan Weinstein?
7. When Melorra gives bad news regarding Carrie Vandenburg, how do Rebecca and Enid feel?
8. Why do boys fail to ask Enid or Rebecca out?
9. What is Rebecca's response to Enid's suggestion that they become lesbians?
10. How does Enid feel about the prospect of spending time with Bob Skeetes?
This section contains 707 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)