|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Enid born?
(a) January 4, 1979.
(b) June 1, 1979.
(c) March 10, 1979.
(d) December 23, 1979.
2. Why does Enid run home at the end of Chapter Two?
(a) To stay physically fit.
(b) Someone is chasing her.
(c) Because she's mad at Rebecca.
(d) To check on her things.
3. How long was the love letter Allen Weinstein wrote to Enid?
(a) 10 pages.
(b) 5 pages.
(c) 1 page.
(d) 1 paragraph.
4. Where is Enid's VCR?
(a) Under the bed.
(b) At school.
(c) In the shop.
(d) In the closet.
5. Enid describes Bob Skeetes' tan' as what?
(c) Good looking.
(d) Fake and bake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What occupation did Enid think was attractive when she was thirteen?
2. What does John Ellis tell the priest about Enid?
3. What promises are made regarding Hampton Hayes?
4. What does John Ellis call Rebecca?
5. When Enid wants to buy an embarrassing novelty item, from whom does she borrow money?
Short Essay Questions
1. At Angels, what does the old man with John Ellis show to Enid and how does she respond to this?
2. At Angels, Enid makes up stories about the Satanist couple. Who else does this and what does Enid think of him?
3. Why does Josh go to the sex shop with Enid?
4. Why do Enid and Rebecca panic when Carrie says "Hi," to them?
5. Why does Enid refer to the comedian on television as their god?
6. Why is Enid entertained by following the Satanists in the grocery store?
7. Why does Enid refuse to sell "Goofie Gus" at her yard sale?
8. Why does Enid constantly insult boys that Rebecca likes?
9. What does John Crowley plan to do with his life?
10. Why does Enid wear a mask in Chapter Four?
This section contains 740 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)