|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the night Enid mocks Rebecca for owning a trendy magazine, a televised comedian makes what type of jokes?
2. What did Enid's father change their last name to?
(d) Fruit salad.
3. What age does John Crowley plan to retire?
4. What television show was playing when Enid lost her virginity?
(a) The Golden Girls.
(b) The Jeffersons.
(d) The Price is Right.
5. What type of music did Allen Weinstein like in high school?
(a) Grateful Dead.
(b) Tommy Petty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of school does John Crowley go to?
2. According to Enid, the comedian looks like Rebecca's what?
3. What surprising fact did Enid learn about Allen Weinstein from his love letter?
4. How long was the love letter Allen Weinstein wrote to Enid?
5. The two girls think the comedian on television is what?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Enid feel about the prospect of spending time with Bob Skeetes?
2. Bob Skeetes spends an excessive amount of time at Enid's yard sale, then tries to do what?
3. What did Enid think about while having sex with Alan Weinstein?
4. When Melorra bumps into Rebecca and Enid, why does she annoy them?
5. Why do boys fail to ask Enid or Rebecca out?
6. Why is Enid relieved to find "Goofie Gus" has not been stolen?
7. Why does Enid refer to the comedian on television as their god?
8. Why does Enid wear a mask in Chapter Four?
9. Why does Enid suggest that large breasts result in what type of personality?
10. At Angels, Enid makes up stories about the Satanist couple. Who else does this and what does Enid think of him?
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)