|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is "Goofie Gus"?
(a) Enid's car.
(b) A toy monster.
(c) A title of a book.
(d) Enid's favorite pin.
2. What does Melorra do for a living?
(d) Works for Greenpeace.
3. What sarcastic remark does Rebecca make about John Crowley?
(a) "He's smart."
(b) "He's a genius."
(c) "He's likeable."
(d) "He's cute."
4. In Melorra's commercial, what does she say about voting?
(a) It's boring.
(b) It's her first time.
(c) It's exciting.
(d) It's a waste of time.
5. What type of message does Enid leave on Bob Skeetes' answering machine?
(b) She doesn't leave a message.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of pictures does John Ellis's creepy companion show Enid?
2. Why do Rebecca and Enid plan to go to the park in Chapter Three?
3. What did Bob Skeetes buy at the garage sale?
4. Why does John Ellis's companion want the pictures he shows Enid?
5. After changing her look, Enid is upset to learn who is home?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Rebecca feel betrayed when she learns Enid plans to go to college?
2. What is Rebecca's response to Enid's suggestion that they become lesbians?
3. How does Enid respond to Rebecca's teasing regarding John Ellis?
4. When Enid goes to Josh's apartment alone, what happens?
5. Why is Enid ambivalent on politics?
6. What did Enid think about while having sex with Alan Weinstein?
7. Why does Enid wear a mask in Chapter Four?
8. What does Enid do at the end of "Ghost World"?
9. Why does Rebecca begin to get upset when Enid starts incorporating vocabulary words into her speech patterns?
10. Why did Enid give the nickname "Norman" to the man always waiting at the bus stop?
This section contains 703 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)