|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Enid born?
(a) June 1, 1979.
(b) March 10, 1979.
(c) January 4, 1979.
(d) December 23, 1979.
2. Who gave Enid "Goofie Gus"?
(a) John Mathers.
(b) Matt Wilson.
(c) Joe Smith.
(d) David Lipton.
3. Enid describes Bob Skeetes' tan' as what?
(a) Good looking.
(c) Fake and bake.
4. What type of school does John Crowley go to?
5. How often does the Satanic couple come to Angels?
(b) Once a week.
(c) Twice a week.
(d) Twice a day.
Short Answer Questions
1. After changing her look, Enid is upset to learn who is home?
2. What does John Ellis tell the priest about Enid?
3. What do Rebecca and Enid do a lot of in Chapter One?
4. What is wrong with Carrie Vandenurg's beauty mark?
5. After Enid's garage sale, she and Rebecca bump into the Satanists at what location?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Rebecca and Enid judge the comedian who tells macabre jokes, is this unusual behavior for the two girls?
2. Why did Enid once think it would be romantic to be a prostitute?
3. What does John Crowley plan to do with his life?
4. What is Rebecca's response to Enid's suggestion that they become lesbians?
5. Why does Enid constantly insult boys that Rebecca likes?
6. How does Enid feel about the prospect of spending time with Bob Skeetes?
7. Why does Rebecca joke that Enid wants to have a sexual relationship with John Ellis?
8. How does Enid respond to Rebecca's teasing regarding John Ellis?
9. Why does Enid claim to dislike the magazine Rebecca is reading at the beginning of Chapter One?
10. At Angels, what does the old man with John Ellis show to Enid and how does she respond to this?
This section contains 671 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)