|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did John Crowley once paint on the car belonging to Enid's father?
(a) "Hot Rod."
2. When was Enid born?
(a) June 1, 1979.
(b) March 10, 1979.
(c) January 4, 1979.
(d) December 23, 1979.
3. Who does Enid attempt to fantasize about in Chapter Three?
(a) Rebecca's father.
(b) Mr. Pierce.
(d) Bob Skeetes.
4. What is Rebecca's last name?
5. At Angels, the cashier claims the Satanist couple are what?
(b) Nice people.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Rebecca and Enid are out walking, Enid remarks that she loves to see couples who are what?
2. What did Bob Skeetes buy at the garage sale?
3. How much did Enid plan to sell "Goofie Gus" for?
4. Why does Enid refuse to sell "Goofie Gus" to the man who wants to buy it?
5. What occupation did Enid think was attractive when she was thirteen?
Short Essay Questions
1. At Angels, Enid makes up stories about the Satanist couple. Who else does this and what does Enid think of him?
2. Why does Enid love Hubba Hubba?
3. After kissing Josh, Enid pretends to feel what for him, in front of Rebecca?
4. Why is Enid relieved to find "Goofie Gus" has not been stolen?
5. Why does Enid assume "Norman" is crazy?
6. When Melorra gives bad news regarding Carrie Vandenburg, how do Rebecca and Enid feel?
7. in Chapter Six, why are Enid and Rebecca disappointed with Angels?
8. When Melorra bumps into Rebecca and Enid, why does she annoy them?
9. Why does Enid refer to the comedian on television as their god?
10. Why are Enid and Rebecca horrified when Melorra suggests they should hang out with her?
This section contains 710 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)