|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Enid's opinion of John Ellis?
(a) He is intriguing.
(b) He is fun.
(c) He is a stalker.
(d) He is unoriginal.
2. What does Bob Skeetes offer Enid at her garage sale?
(a) A bite of his sandwich.
(b) A free reading.
(c) A free bicycle.
(d) A ride to church.
3. What occupation did Enid think was attractive when she was thirteen?
(b) Drug dealer.
(d) Truck driver.
4. Rebecca and Enid fail to recognize what childhood friend?
(c) A pop star.
5. What television show was playing when Enid lost her virginity?
(a) The Price is Right.
(c) The Golden Girls.
(d) The Jeffersons.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Enid tells Rebecca about the men who know Bob Skeetes, she describes them as what?
2. Who did Rebecca lose her virginity with?
3. How much does a dual breakfast cost at Angels?
4. Enid tells John Crowley she might attend what school?
5. What does John Ellis tell the priest about Enid?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Enid refer to the comedian on television as their god?
2. Bob Skeetes spends an excessive amount of time at Enid's yard sale, then tries to do what?
3. When Rebecca and Enid judge the comedian who tells macabre jokes, is this unusual behavior for the two girls?
4. Why is Enid entertained by following the Satanists in the grocery store?
5. Why does Enid constantly insult boys that Rebecca likes?
6. Why does Enid make fun of the type of girls who read fashion magazines?
7. Why does Enid share the story of Rebecca's virginity with others?
8. Why do boys fail to ask Enid or Rebecca out?
9. Why does Rebecca joke that Enid wants to have a sexual relationship with John Ellis?
10. How does Enid respond to Rebecca's teasing regarding John Ellis?
This section contains 725 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)