|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Rebecca and Enid are out walking, Enid remarks that she loves to see couples who are what?
2. The two girls think the comedian on television is what?
3. How much does a dual breakfast cost at Angels?
4. Whose business card does Enid find in her pocket?
(d) Bob Skeetes.
5. What does Enid call the comedian?
(a) Their "clown."
(b) Their "best friend."
(c) Their "god."
(d) Their "boyfriend."
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of school does John Crowley go to?
2. What age does John Crowley plan to retire?
3. According to Allen Weinstein, people allow what to think for them?
4. What surprising fact did Enid learn about Allen Weinstein from his love letter?
5. Following Enid's garage sale, what time do Enid and Rebecca get to Angels?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Melorra bumps into Rebecca and Enid, why does she annoy them?
2. Why does Enid want to be a "totally different person"?
3. John Ellis makes fun of Enid about what?
4. What does John Crowley plan to do with his life?
5. Why does Rebecca decide not to follow Enid to Strathmore?
6. Why does Rebecca begin to get upset when Enid starts incorporating vocabulary words into her speech patterns?
7. How does Enid feel about getting rejected from Strathmore?
8. Why is John Ellis going on a talk show?
9. Why is Enid ambivalent on politics?
10. Why is Enid entertained by following the Satanists in the grocery store?
This section contains 651 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)