|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Rebecca meet her first sexual partner?
(a) A coffee shop.
(b) In the park.
(c) A computer bulletin board.
2. What does John Ellis tell the priest about Enid?
(a) She is hilarious.
(b) She is brilliant.
(c) She is an ice-queen.
(d) She is 18.
3. According to Enid, the comedian looks like Rebecca's what?
4. What surprising fact did Enid learn about Allen Weinstein from his love letter?
(a) He wanted to marry her.
(b) She was his first sexual partner.
(c) He couldn't spell.
(d) He had a girlfriend.
5. After changing her look, Enid is upset to learn who is home?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does a dual breakfast cost at Angels?
2. In Chapter Two, what is Enid's complaint about a box of cookies?
3. Why does John Ellis's companion want the pictures he shows Enid?
4. What promises are made regarding Hampton Hayes?
5. Enid changes her style to what type of look?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Enid wear a mask in Chapter Four?
2. Why do Enid and Rebecca panic when Carrie says "Hi," to them?
3. Bob Skeetes spends an excessive amount of time at Enid's yard sale, then tries to do what?
4. Why does Enid constantly insult boys that Rebecca likes?
5. Why is Josh embarrassed to be inside the sex shop with Enid?
6. Why do boys fail to ask Enid or Rebecca out?
7. Why does Enid refer to the comedian on television as their god?
8. When Melorra gives bad news regarding Carrie Vandenburg, how do Rebecca and Enid feel?
9. At Angels, what does the old man with John Ellis show to Enid and how does she respond to this?
10. Why does Enid share the story of Rebecca's virginity with others?
This section contains 705 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)