|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did Enid plan to sell "Goofie Gus" for?
(a) Fifty cents.
(b) Five dollars.
(c) One dollar.
(d) Ten dollars.
2. Why does Enid run home at the end of Chapter Two?
(a) Someone is chasing her.
(b) To stay physically fit.
(c) Because she's mad at Rebecca.
(d) To check on her things.
3. Following Enid's garage sale, what time do Enid and Rebecca get to Angels?
(a) 5:00 p.m.
(b) 4:30 p.m.
(c) 12:00 p.m.
(d) 1:30 p.m.
4. In Chapter Two, what is Enid's complaint about a box of cookies?
(a) It is pornographic.
(b) It is too appealing.
(c) The art is low quality.
(d) It contains transfat.
5. Who did Rebecca lose her virginity with?
(b) Bob Skeetes.
(c) Mr. Pierce.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Rebecca meet her first sexual partner?
2. What is wrong with Carrie Vandenurg's beauty mark?
3. Enid believes large breasts promote what?
4. The men who know Bob Skeetes insinuate he is what?
5. What color dress did Rebecca loan Enid to lose her virginity?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Rebecca's response to Enid's suggestion that they become lesbians?
2. Why does Enid constantly insult boys that Rebecca likes?
3. Why does Rebecca joke that Enid wants to have a sexual relationship with John Ellis?
4. Why does Enid share the story of Rebecca's virginity with others?
5. What does John Crowley plan to do with his life?
6. Why did Enid once think it would be romantic to be a prostitute?
7. How does Enid respond to Rebecca's teasing regarding John Ellis?
8. Why does Enid refer to the comedian on television as their god?
9. Why does Enid suggest that large breasts result in what type of personality?
10. Why do Enid and Rebecca panic when Carrie says "Hi," to them?
This section contains 683 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)