|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Enid want to go to Angels during her garage sale?
(a) None of these.
(b) She needs to talk to Bob.
(c) She is hungry.
(d) She wants a paper.
2. In Chapter Three, Enid suggests she and Rebecca should be what?
(b) Dog walkers.
3. Enid describes Bob Skeetes' tan' as what?
(c) Fake and bake.
(d) Good looking.
4. After watching her commercial, Rebecca and Enid make fun of Melorra's what?
5. Enid believes large breasts promote what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Enid have a disturbing encounter with John Ellis and one of his friends?
2. Why does John Ellis's companion want the pictures he shows Enid?
3. At Angels, what are the Satanists carrying the night Enid notices them for the first time?
4. According to Enid, what type of haircut does the guy have who wants to buy "Goofie Gus"?
5. Why doesn't Rebecca want Naomi to know about her sexual experience?
Short Essay Questions
1. At Angels, Enid makes up stories about the Satanist couple. Who else does this and what does Enid think of him?
2. Why does Enid suggest that large breasts result in what type of personality?
3. Why does Enid refuse to sell "Goofie Gus" at her yard sale?
4. When Melorra bumps into Rebecca and Enid, why does she annoy them?
5. When Melorra gives bad news regarding Carrie Vandenburg, how do Rebecca and Enid feel?
6. Why does Josh go to the sex shop with Enid?
7. Why does Enid wear a mask in Chapter Four?
8. Why does Rebecca joke that Enid wants to have a sexual relationship with John Ellis?
9. Why is Enid entertained by following the Satanists in the grocery store?
10. Why does Enid claim to dislike the magazine Rebecca is reading at the beginning of Chapter One?
This section contains 812 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)