|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John Crowley plan to do with his life?
(b) Be an artist.
(c) Make money.
(d) Help people.
2. Rebecca and Enid fail to recognize what childhood friend?
(c) A pop star.
3. What is "Goofie Gus"?
(a) A toy monster.
(b) Enid's favorite pin.
(c) A title of a book.
(d) Enid's car.
4. What did John Crowley once paint on the car belonging to Enid's father?
(c) "Hot Rod."
5. Why doesn't Rebecca want Naomi to know about her sexual experience?
(a) Rebecca doesn't like her.
(b) Rebecca loves the guy.
(c) Rebecca is lying about it.
(d) Rebecca respects Naomi.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Enid call the comedian?
2. What type of message does Enid leave on Bob Skeetes' answering machine?
3. What color does Enid dye her hair?
4. Why does Enid leave her garage sale items outside?
5. Who gave Enid "Goofie Gus"?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Melorra bumps into Rebecca and Enid, why does she annoy them?
2. Why does Enid make fun of the type of girls who read fashion magazines?
3. Why does Enid wear a mask in Chapter Four?
4. Bob Skeetes spends an excessive amount of time at Enid's yard sale, then tries to do what?
5. How does Enid respond to Rebecca's teasing regarding John Ellis?
6. At Angels, Enid makes up stories about the Satanist couple. Who else does this and what does Enid think of him?
7. Why do Enid and Rebecca panic when Carrie says "Hi," to them?
8. Why does Enid share the story of Rebecca's virginity with others?
9. Why is Enid entertained by following the Satanists in the grocery store?
10. What does John Crowley plan to do with his life?
This section contains 723 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)