|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What article of clothing lies abandoned on the sidewalk for days?
(a) A pair of pants.
(b) A bra.
(c) A t-shirt.
(d) A pair of socks.
2. In Melorra's commercial, what does she say about voting?
(a) It's boring.
(b) It's her first time.
(c) It's a waste of time.
(d) It's exciting.
3. What is "Goofie Gus"?
(a) A title of a book.
(b) Enid's car.
(c) A toy monster.
(d) Enid's favorite pin.
4. What does Melorra do for a living?
(d) Works for Greenpeace.
5. What is Rebecca's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Enid describes Bob Skeetes' tan' as what?
2. What is wrong with Carrie Vandenurg's beauty mark?
3. While Rebecca and Enid are out walking, Enid remarks that she loves to see couples who are what?
4. When Enid wants to buy an embarrassing novelty item, from whom does she borrow money?
5. In Chapter Four, Rebecca is upset that Enid did what without her?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Enid feel about the prospect of spending time with Bob Skeetes?
2. Why does Enid constantly insult boys that Rebecca likes?
3. Bob Skeetes spends an excessive amount of time at Enid's yard sale, then tries to do what?
4. Why does Enid struggle with her new look?
5. Why does Enid claim the cookie box is pornographic?
6. At Angels, Enid makes up stories about the Satanist couple. Who else does this and what does Enid think of him?
7. When Melorra bumps into Rebecca and Enid, why does she annoy them?
8. Why is Enid entertained by following the Satanists in the grocery store?
9. Why does Enid wear a mask in Chapter Four?
10. Why does Enid make fun of the type of girls who read fashion magazines?
This section contains 761 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)