|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter Three, Enid suggests she and Rebecca should be what?
(c) Dog walkers.
2. What does Enid call the comedian?
(a) Their "god."
(b) Their "boyfriend."
(c) Their "best friend."
(d) Their "clown."
3. When was Enid born?
(a) December 23, 1979.
(b) March 10, 1979.
(c) January 4, 1979.
(d) June 1, 1979.
4. What is wrong with Carrie Vandenurg's beauty mark?
(a) It is ugly.
(b) It is cancer.
(c) It turned yellow.
(d) It fell off.
5. Following Enid's garage sale, what time do Enid and Rebecca get to Angels?
(a) 4:30 p.m.
(b) 5:00 p.m.
(c) 12:00 p.m.
(d) 1:30 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Enid tells Rebecca about the men who know Bob Skeetes, she describes them as what?
2. John Ellis's creepy friend is a former what?
3. What promises are made regarding Hampton Hayes?
4. Why doesn't Rebecca want Naomi to know about her sexual experience?
5. What movie did Enid watch right after losing her virginity?
Short Essay Questions
1. Enid believed Alan Weinstein was into the hippie culture due to what?
2. Why does Enid suggest that large breasts result in what type of personality?
3. Why does Enid refer to the comedian on television as their god?
4. Why do boys fail to ask Enid or Rebecca out?
5. Why does Enid claim the cookie box is pornographic?
6. How does Enid respond to Rebecca's teasing regarding John Ellis?
7. When Melorra bumps into Rebecca and Enid, why does she annoy them?
8. At Angels, Enid makes up stories about the Satanist couple. Who else does this and what does Enid think of him?
9. Why does Josh go to the sex shop with Enid?
10. Bob Skeetes spends an excessive amount of time at Enid's yard sale, then tries to do what?
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)