|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Melorra's commercial, what does she say about voting?
(a) It's boring.
(b) It's her first time.
(c) It's a waste of time.
(d) It's exciting.
2. What does John Crowley plan to do with his life?
(a) Make money.
(b) Help people.
(c) Be an artist.
3. Enid tells John Crowley she might attend what school?
(a) Florida State.
4. What type of music did Allen Weinstein like in high school?
(c) Grateful Dead.
(d) Tommy Petty.
5. What does John Ellis tell the priest about Enid?
(a) She is hilarious.
(b) She is an ice-queen.
(c) She is 18.
(d) She is brilliant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Rebecca and Enid do a lot of in Chapter One?
2. How long was the love letter Allen Weinstein wrote to Enid?
3. When Enid wants to buy an embarrassing novelty item, from whom does she borrow money?
4. What television show was playing when Enid lost her virginity?
5. Rebecca and Enid fail to recognize what childhood friend?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Enid refer to the comedian on television as their god?
2. Why does Enid claim to dislike the magazine Rebecca is reading at the beginning of Chapter One?
3. Why does Enid share the story of Rebecca's virginity with others?
4. Why does Enid struggle with her new look?
5. Why does Enid constantly insult boys that Rebecca likes?
6. Enid believed Alan Weinstein was into the hippie culture due to what?
7. What did Enid think about while having sex with Alan Weinstein?
8. When Rebecca and Enid judge the comedian who tells macabre jokes, is this unusual behavior for the two girls?
9. Why is Enid relieved to find "Goofie Gus" has not been stolen?
10. Why is Josh embarrassed to be inside the sex shop with Enid?
This section contains 732 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)