|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was the love letter Allen Weinstein wrote to Enid?
(a) 5 pages.
(b) 1 paragraph.
(c) 10 pages.
(d) 1 page.
2. What do Rebecca and Enid do a lot of in Chapter One?
(a) Watch television.
(b) Pick on each other.
(c) All of these.
(d) Judge others.
3. How much did Enid plan to sell "Goofie Gus" for?
(a) Five dollars.
(b) One dollar.
(c) Ten dollars.
(d) Fifty cents.
4. In Chapter Three, Enid suggests she and Rebecca should be what?
(d) Dog walkers.
5. What did John Crowley once paint on the car belonging to Enid's father?
(d) "Hot Rod."
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does a dual breakfast cost at Angels?
2. At the beginning of Chapter Four, Rebecca suggests Enid has gone to what?
3. What color dress did Rebecca loan Enid to lose her virginity?
4. What does Melorra do for a living?
5. When was Enid born?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Enid once think it would be romantic to be a prostitute?
2. Why does Enid claim the cookie box is pornographic?
3. Why does Enid refer to the comedian on television as their god?
4. How does Enid feel about the prospect of spending time with Bob Skeetes?
5. Why does Enid struggle with her new look?
6. When Rebecca and Enid judge the comedian who tells macabre jokes, is this unusual behavior for the two girls?
7. At Angels, what does the old man with John Ellis show to Enid and how does she respond to this?
8. When Melorra bumps into Rebecca and Enid, why does she annoy them?
9. What is Rebecca's response to Enid's suggestion that they become lesbians?
10. What did Enid think about while having sex with Alan Weinstein?
This section contains 689 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)