|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gave Enid "Goofie Gus"?
(a) David Lipton.
(b) Matt Wilson.
(c) Joe Smith.
(d) John Mathers.
2. Whose business card does Enid find in her pocket?
(b) Bob Skeetes.
3. When Enid wants to buy an embarrassing novelty item, from whom does she borrow money?
(c) Bob Skeetes.
4. Enid tells John Crowley she might attend what school?
(c) Florida State.
5. What place does Enid convince Josh to take her?
(a) The mall.
(b) A sex shop.
(c) A motorcycle shop.
(d) A museum.
6. Following Enid's garage sale, what time do Enid and Rebecca get to Angels?
(a) 1:30 p.m.
(b) 4:30 p.m.
(c) 12:00 p.m.
(d) 5:00 p.m.
7. Why does Enid refuse to sell "Goofie Gus" to the man who wants to buy it?
(a) It is a lemon.
(b) The man tried to steal it.
(c) She changed her mind.
(d) She thinks the man is a jerk.
8. Where is Enid's VCR?
(a) Under the bed.
(b) In the shop.
(c) In the closet.
(d) At school.
9. How often does the Satanic couple come to Angels?
(a) Twice a day.
(c) Once a week.
(d) Twice a week.
10. Where did Rebecca meet her first sexual partner?
(a) A coffee shop.
(b) In the park.
(d) A computer bulletin board.
11. While Rebecca and Enid are out walking, Enid remarks that she loves to see couples who are what?
12. What promises are made regarding Hampton Hayes?
(a) He cares about workers.
(b) He'll reduce taxes.
(c) He'll fight crime.
(d) All of these.
13. What surprising fact did Enid learn about Allen Weinstein from his love letter?
(a) He couldn't spell.
(b) He wanted to marry her.
(c) She was his first sexual partner.
(d) He had a girlfriend.
14. At Angels, what are the Satanists carrying the night Enid notices them for the first time?
(b) Books on devil worship.
(c) Shopping bags.
15. What does Bob Skeetes offer Enid at her garage sale?
(a) A bite of his sandwich.
(b) A free bicycle.
(c) A free reading.
(d) A ride to church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Enid describes Bob Skeetes' tan' as what?
2. How much did Enid plan to sell "Goofie Gus" for?
3. When was Enid born?
4. The two girls think the comedian on television is what?
5. What does a patron fantasize about, in reference to the Satanist couple?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)