|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Enid's opinion of John Ellis?
(a) He is fun.
(b) He is intriguing.
(c) He is a stalker.
(d) He is unoriginal.
2. After Enid mentions plans to go see a certain author, Rebecca claims to hate what?
3. What age does John Crowley plan to retire?
4. What does John Crowley plan to do with his life?
(a) Be an artist.
(b) Help people.
(d) Make money.
5. At Angels, what are the Satanists carrying the night Enid notices them for the first time?
(a) Books on devil worship.
(b) Shopping bags.
6. Why does Enid run home at the end of Chapter Two?
(a) To stay physically fit.
(b) To check on her things.
(c) Because she's mad at Rebecca.
(d) Someone is chasing her.
7. What did John Crowley once paint on the car belonging to Enid's father?
(d) "Hot Rod."
8. What color does Enid dye her hair?
9. What does Enid call the comedian?
(a) Their "best friend."
(b) Their "god."
(c) Their "boyfriend."
(d) Their "clown."
10. What type of music did Allen Weinstein like in high school?
(a) Grateful Dead.
(b) Tommy Petty.
11. What place does Enid convince Josh to take her?
(a) The mall.
(b) A museum.
(c) A sex shop.
(d) A motorcycle shop.
12. Why do Rebecca and Enid plan to go to the park in Chapter Three?
(a) To play in the sandbox.
(b) To find Bob Skeetes.
(c) To swing.
(d) To play tennis.
13. Whose business card does Enid find in her pocket?
(c) Bob Skeetes.
14. At Angels, the cashier claims the Satanist couple are what?
(c) Nice people.
15. While Rebecca and Enid are out walking, Enid remarks that she loves to see couples who are what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Following Enid's garage sale, what time do Enid and Rebecca get to Angels?
2. What type of school does John Crowley go to?
3. What promises are made regarding Hampton Hayes?
4. What is wrong with Carrie Vandenurg's beauty mark?
5. The men who know Bob Skeetes insinuate he is what?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)