|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Melorra do for a living?
(c) Works for Greenpeace.
2. What color does Enid dye her hair?
3. What is Rebecca's last name?
4. What is "Goofie Gus"?
(a) A toy monster.
(b) A title of a book.
(c) Enid's car.
(d) Enid's favorite pin.
5. What place does Enid convince Josh to take her?
(a) A motorcycle shop.
(b) A museum.
(c) A sex shop.
(d) The mall.
6. In Chapter Four, Rebecca is upset that Enid did what without her?
(a) Went to Adam's II.
(b) Went to Angels.
(c) Went to the movies.
(d) Went to a club.
7. At Angels, the cashier claims the Satanist couple are what?
(c) Nice people.
8. According to Allen Weinstein, people allow what to think for them?
(a) Their friends.
(b) The media.
(c) Their parents.
9. What does John Ellis call Rebecca?
(a) "Rebecca the Beautiful."
(b) "Rebecca Stupid Face."
(c) "Rebecca Doppelganger."
(d) "Rebecca the Smart."
10. Why does Enid want to go to Angels during her garage sale?
(a) She needs to talk to Bob.
(b) She is hungry.
(c) None of these.
(d) She wants a paper.
11. What drug did Allen Weinstein do a lot of in high school?
12. In Chapter Two, what is Enid's complaint about a box of cookies?
(a) It is too appealing.
(b) The art is low quality.
(c) It is pornographic.
(d) It contains transfat.
13. What does Enid call the comedian?
(a) Their "boyfriend."
(b) Their "best friend."
(c) Their "god."
(d) Their "clown."
14. Following Enid's garage sale, what time do Enid and Rebecca get to Angels?
(a) 1:30 p.m.
(b) 12:00 p.m.
(c) 5:00 p.m.
(d) 4:30 p.m.
15. According to Enid, the comedian looks like Rebecca's what?
Short Answer Questions
1. While Rebecca and Enid are out walking, Enid remarks that she loves to see couples who are what?
2. According to Enid, the trendy magazine Rebecca owns is only for what?
3. How long was the love letter Allen Weinstein wrote to Enid?
4. The men who know Bob Skeetes insinuate he is what?
5. Why does Enid give Rebecca a hard time about the trendy magazine she owns?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)