|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At Angels, the cashier claims the Satanist couple are what?
(c) Nice people.
2. Why does Enid run home at the end of Chapter Two?
(a) Because she's mad at Rebecca.
(b) To check on her things.
(c) To stay physically fit.
(d) Someone is chasing her.
3. What type of school does John Crowley go to?
4. What television show was playing when Enid lost her virginity?
(a) The Golden Girls.
(c) The Price is Right.
(d) The Jeffersons.
5. What article of clothing lies abandoned on the sidewalk for days?
(a) A pair of socks.
(b) A bra.
(c) A t-shirt.
(d) A pair of pants.
6. Following Enid's garage sale, what time do Enid and Rebecca get to Angels?
(a) 4:30 p.m.
(b) 12:00 p.m.
(c) 5:00 p.m.
(d) 1:30 p.m.
7. Who gave Enid "Goofie Gus"?
(a) Joe Smith.
(b) David Lipton.
(c) Matt Wilson.
(d) John Mathers.
8. What type of pictures does John Ellis's creepy companion show Enid?
(a) Child pornography.
(b) Family photos.
(c) Glamour swimsuit shots.
(d) Pictures of animals.
9. What does a patron fantasize about, in reference to the Satanist couple?
(a) They are brother and sister.
(b) They are undercover CIA agents.
(c) They are Mr. and Mrs. Claus.
(d) They are husband and wife.
10. What place does Enid convince Josh to take her?
(a) A motorcycle shop.
(b) A museum.
(c) The mall.
(d) A sex shop.
11. In Chapter Three, Rebecca claims the last guy Enid was interested in was whom?
(a) George Michael.
(b) Bruce Willis.
(c) Bruce Lee.
(d) Michael Jackson.
12. According to Allen Weinstein, people allow what to think for them?
(a) The media.
(c) Their parents.
(d) Their friends.
13. What did Enid's father change their last name to?
(a) Fruit salad.
14. What was Allen Weinstein's financial status?
(b) Middle class.
(c) Enid doesn't know.
15. What does Allen Weinstein's mother do for a living?
(c) Culinary arts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Enid refuse to sell "Goofie Gus" to the man who wants to buy it?
2. Where did Rebecca meet her first sexual partner?
3. Enid tells John Crowley she might attend what school?
4. Enid describes Bob Skeetes' tan' as what?
5. At the beginning of Chapter One, where are Enid and Rebecca?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)