|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Melorra's commercial, what does she say about voting?
(a) It's exciting.
(b) It's a waste of time.
(c) It's boring.
(d) It's her first time.
2. Where did Rebecca meet her first sexual partner?
(a) A coffee shop.
(c) In the park.
(d) A computer bulletin board.
3. What does Bob Skeetes offer Enid at her garage sale?
(a) A ride to church.
(b) A free reading.
(c) A bite of his sandwich.
(d) A free bicycle.
4. What does Melorra do for a living?
(b) Works for Greenpeace.
5. What did Enid's father change their last name to?
(d) Fruit salad.
6. How often does the Satanic couple come to Angels?
(a) Once a week.
(b) Twice a day.
(d) Twice a week.
7. The men who know Bob Skeetes insinuate he is what?
8. What movie did Enid watch right after losing her virginity?
(a) The Goonies.
(b) Star Trek IV.
(c) Star Wars.
(d) The Piano.
9. John Ellis's creepy friend is a former what?
(a) Catholic priest.
(c) Baseball player.
(d) Member of royalty.
10. The two girls think the comedian on television is what?
11. According to Enid, what type of haircut does the guy have who wants to buy "Goofie Gus"?
12. Following Enid's garage sale, what time do Enid and Rebecca get to Angels?
(a) 5:00 p.m.
(b) 12:00 p.m.
(c) 1:30 p.m.
(d) 4:30 p.m.
13. What type of message does Enid leave on Bob Skeetes' answering machine?
(d) She doesn't leave a message.
14. Where is Enid's VCR?
(a) In the closet.
(b) At school.
(c) In the shop.
(d) Under the bed.
15. Enid tells John Crowley she might attend what school?
(b) Florida State.
Short Answer Questions
1. What promises are made regarding Hampton Hayes?
2. What type of pictures does John Ellis's creepy companion show Enid?
3. What sarcastic remark does Rebecca make about John Crowley?
4. Why does Enid leave her garage sale items outside?
5. What is Rebecca's last name?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)