|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After making fun of Melorra's commercial, what does Rebecca ask Enid about her garage sale?
(a) If it was fun.
(b) If it was easy.
(c) If she'll do it again.
(d) How much money she made.
2. How much does a dual breakfast cost at Angels?
3. According to Allen Weinstein, people allow what to think for them?
(a) Their friends.
(c) Their parents.
(d) The media.
4. According to Enid, the comedian looks like Rebecca's what?
5. What promises are made regarding Hampton Hayes?
(a) He'll reduce taxes.
(b) He cares about workers.
(c) He'll fight crime.
(d) All of these.
6. What do Rebecca and Enid do a lot of in Chapter One?
(a) Judge others.
(b) Watch television.
(c) All of these.
(d) Pick on each other.
7. What age does John Crowley plan to retire?
8. Why does Enid run home at the end of Chapter Two?
(a) To stay physically fit.
(b) To check on her things.
(c) Because she's mad at Rebecca.
(d) Someone is chasing her.
9. Why does Enid want to go to Angels during her garage sale?
(a) She wants a paper.
(b) None of these.
(c) She is hungry.
(d) She needs to talk to Bob.
10. When Enid wants to buy an embarrassing novelty item, from whom does she borrow money?
(c) Bob Skeetes.
11. When Enid tells Rebecca about the men who know Bob Skeetes, she describes them as what?
(a) Bounty hunters.
(b) Sports stars.
12. Why does John Ellis's companion want the pictures he shows Enid?
(a) To defy John's wishes.
(b) To turn over to the police.
(c) To show his mother.
(d) For sexual purposes.
13. What drug did Allen Weinstein do a lot of in high school?
14. At Angels, what are the Satanists carrying the night Enid notices them for the first time?
(a) Shopping bags.
(d) Books on devil worship.
15. The day of Enid's garage sale, she watches television with Rebecca and whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. After watching her commercial, Rebecca and Enid make fun of Melorra's what?
2. What is Enid's opinion of John Ellis?
3. How old was Enid when she lost her virginity?
4. How long was the love letter Allen Weinstein wrote to Enid?
5. What type of message does Enid leave on Bob Skeetes' answering machine?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)