|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is "Goofie Gus"?
(a) Enid's favorite pin.
(b) A toy monster.
(c) Enid's car.
(d) A title of a book.
2. What is Rebecca's last name?
3. After changing her look, Enid is upset to learn who is home?
(a) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her grandmother.
4. What did John Crowley once paint on the car belonging to Enid's father?
(d) "Hot Rod."
5. What promises are made regarding Hampton Hayes?
(a) He cares about workers.
(b) He'll fight crime.
(c) He'll reduce taxes.
(d) All of these.
6. After making fun of Melorra's commercial, what does Rebecca ask Enid about her garage sale?
(a) If it was easy.
(b) How much money she made.
(c) If it was fun.
(d) If she'll do it again.
7. Why doesn't Rebecca want Naomi to know about her sexual experience?
(a) Rebecca loves the guy.
(b) Rebecca respects Naomi.
(c) Rebecca doesn't like her.
(d) Rebecca is lying about it.
8. Why does Enid leave her garage sale items outside?
(a) She gets distracted.
(b) All of these.
(c) She doesn't want them.
(d) She wants to go to Angels.
9. How much did Enid plan to sell "Goofie Gus" for?
(a) One dollar.
(b) Ten dollars.
(c) Fifty cents.
(d) Five dollars.
10. What television show was playing when Enid lost her virginity?
(a) The Jeffersons.
(b) The Golden Girls.
(d) The Price is Right.
11. While Rebecca and Enid are out walking, Enid remarks that she loves to see couples who are what?
12. What does Allen Weinstein's mother do for a living?
(d) Culinary arts.
13. What does Bob Skeetes offer Enid at her garage sale?
(a) A bite of his sandwich.
(b) A ride to church.
(c) A free bicycle.
(d) A free reading.
14. Whose business card does Enid find in her pocket?
(b) Bob Skeetes.
15. The day of Enid's garage sale, she watches television with Rebecca and whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Melorra do for a living?
2. Why does John Ellis's companion want the pictures he shows Enid?
3. What occupation did Enid think was attractive when she was thirteen?
4. In Chapter Two, what is Enid's complaint about a box of cookies?
5. According to Allen Weinstein, people allow what to think for them?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)