|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Enid run home at the end of Chapter Two?
(a) Because she's mad at Rebecca.
(b) To check on her things.
(c) To stay physically fit.
(d) Someone is chasing her.
2. Why doesn't Rebecca want Naomi to know about her sexual experience?
(a) Rebecca is lying about it.
(b) Rebecca respects Naomi.
(c) Rebecca loves the guy.
(d) Rebecca doesn't like her.
3. The two girls think the comedian on television is what?
4. After Enid's garage sale, she and Rebecca bump into the Satanists at what location?
(a) The supermarket.
5. What place does Enid convince Josh to take her?
(a) The mall.
(b) A sex shop.
(c) A motorcycle shop.
(d) A museum.
6. What is "Goofie Gus"?
(a) A toy monster.
(b) Enid's car.
(c) A title of a book.
(d) Enid's favorite pin.
7. At Angels, what are the Satanists carrying the night Enid notices them for the first time?
(c) Shopping bags.
(d) Books on devil worship.
8. How often does the Satanic couple come to Angels?
(b) Twice a day.
(c) Once a week.
(d) Twice a week.
9. Who did Rebecca lose her virginity with?
(b) Mr. Pierce.
(c) Bob Skeetes.
10. What type of message does Enid leave on Bob Skeetes' answering machine?
(b) She doesn't leave a message.
11. What surprising fact did Enid learn about Allen Weinstein from his love letter?
(a) She was his first sexual partner.
(b) He wanted to marry her.
(c) He had a girlfriend.
(d) He couldn't spell.
12. What did Enid's father change their last name to?
(c) Fruit salad.
13. In Chapter Four, Rebecca is upset that Enid did what without her?
(a) Went to Adam's II.
(b) Went to Angels.
(c) Went to the movies.
(d) Went to a club.
14. According to Enid, the comedian looks like Rebecca's what?
15. Following Enid's garage sale, what time do Enid and Rebecca get to Angels?
(a) 4:30 p.m.
(b) 12:00 p.m.
(c) 5:00 p.m.
(d) 1:30 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Enid's astrological animal?
2. The day of Enid's garage sale, she watches television with Rebecca and whom?
3. At the beginning of Chapter One, where are Enid and Rebecca?
4. Why does Enid give Rebecca a hard time about the trendy magazine she owns?
5. What color does Enid dye her hair?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)