|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Enid, the trendy magazine Rebecca owns is only for what?
(a) Girls who attend prep school.
(b) Rich housewives.
(c) Drug addicts.
(d) Boring political people.
2. What color does Enid dye her hair?
3. What do Rebecca and Enid do a lot of in Chapter One?
(a) Pick on each other.
(b) Judge others.
(c) Watch television.
(d) All of these.
4. What does Melorra do for a living?
(b) Works for Greenpeace.
5. What does Enid think of the customer who also fantasizes about the Satanist couple?
(a) He is disturbed.
(b) He is cute.
(c) He is funny.
(d) He is boring.
6. In Chapter Two, what is Enid's complaint about a box of cookies?
(a) The art is low quality.
(b) It is too appealing.
(c) It contains transfat.
(d) It is pornographic.
7. What did Bob Skeetes buy at the garage sale?
(a) An egg beater.
(b) China dishes.
(d) Old wines glasses.
8. Why does Enid give Rebecca a hard time about the trendy magazine she owns?
(a) Rebecca supposedly hates it.
(b) Rebecca's photo is in the magazine.
(c) Rebecca wrote for the magazine.
(d) Rebecca only reads this magazine.
9. What does Bob Skeetes offer Enid at her garage sale?
(a) A free reading.
(b) A bite of his sandwich.
(c) A ride to church.
(d) A free bicycle.
10. Why does Enid run home at the end of Chapter Two?
(a) To check on her things.
(b) Someone is chasing her.
(c) To stay physically fit.
(d) Because she's mad at Rebecca.
11. What does Allen Weinstein's mother do for a living?
(d) Culinary arts.
12. After watching her commercial, Rebecca and Enid make fun of Melorra's what?
13. Who does Enid attempt to fantasize about in Chapter Three?
(a) Rebecca's father.
(b) Bob Skeetes.
(c) Mr. Pierce.
14. At Angels, the cashier claims the Satanist couple are what?
(b) Nice people.
15. What surprising fact did Enid learn about Allen Weinstein from his love letter?
(a) She was his first sexual partner.
(b) He had a girlfriend.
(c) He couldn't spell.
(d) He wanted to marry her.
Short Answer Questions
1. After making fun of Melorra's commercial, what does Rebecca ask Enid about her garage sale?
2. Why does Enid want to go to Angels during her garage sale?
3. In Chapter Three, Enid suggests she and Rebecca should be what?
4. What was Allen Weinstein's financial status?
5. The same night Enid makes fun of Rebecca's trendy magazine, Rebecca accuses Enid of wanting to do what with John Ellis?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)