|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did John Crowley once paint on the car belonging to Enid's father?
(d) "Hot Rod."
2. What does Melorra do for a living?
(d) Works for Greenpeace.
3. What color dress did Rebecca loan Enid to lose her virginity?
4. What article of clothing lies abandoned on the sidewalk for days?
(a) A pair of socks.
(b) A pair of pants.
(c) A t-shirt.
(d) A bra.
5. After Enid's garage sale, she and Rebecca bump into the Satanists at what location?
(c) The supermarket.
6. What promises are made regarding Hampton Hayes?
(a) He'll fight crime.
(b) He'll reduce taxes.
(c) He cares about workers.
(d) All of these.
7. After watching her commercial, Rebecca and Enid make fun of Melorra's what?
8. What is wrong with Carrie Vandenurg's beauty mark?
(a) It fell off.
(b) It turned yellow.
(c) It is ugly.
(d) It is cancer.
9. In Chapter Four, Rebecca is upset that Enid did what without her?
(a) Went to Angels.
(b) Went to Adam's II.
(c) Went to the movies.
(d) Went to a club.
10. Following Enid's garage sale, what time do Enid and Rebecca get to Angels?
(a) 5:00 p.m.
(b) 4:30 p.m.
(c) 12:00 p.m.
(d) 1:30 p.m.
11. According to Enid, the trendy magazine Rebecca owns is only for what?
(a) Girls who attend prep school.
(b) Rich housewives.
(c) Boring political people.
(d) Drug addicts.
12. How does Bob Skeetes feel when he hears the message from Enid on his machine?
13. According to Allen Weinstein, people allow what to think for them?
(a) Their friends.
(b) Their parents.
(c) The media.
14. The same night Enid makes fun of Rebecca's trendy magazine, Rebecca accuses Enid of wanting to do what with John Ellis?
(a) Run away.
(b) Have sex.
(c) Be his best friend.
(d) Go to a concert.
15. The day of Enid's garage sale, she watches television with Rebecca and whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Enid think of the customer who also fantasizes about the Satanist couple?
2. Why does Enid leave her garage sale items outside?
3. Enid describes Bob Skeetes' tan' as what?
4. After making fun of Melorra's commercial, what does Rebecca ask Enid about her garage sale?
5. Enid tells John Crowley she might attend what school?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)