|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Allen Weinstein's financial status?
(c) Middle class.
(d) Enid doesn't know.
2. In Chapter Three, Rebecca claims the last guy Enid was interested in was whom?
(a) Bruce Lee.
(b) Michael Jackson.
(c) Bruce Willis.
(d) George Michael.
3. What does Bob Skeetes offer Enid at her garage sale?
(a) A bite of his sandwich.
(b) A free bicycle.
(c) A ride to church.
(d) A free reading.
4. How often does the Satanic couple come to Angels?
(a) Once a week.
(c) Twice a week.
(d) Twice a day.
5. After Enid's garage sale, she and Rebecca bump into the Satanists at what location?
(b) The supermarket.
6. What place does Enid convince Josh to take her?
(a) A sex shop.
(b) A museum.
(c) A motorcycle shop.
(d) The mall.
7. While Rebecca and Enid are out walking, Enid remarks that she loves to see couples who are what?
8. Why does John Ellis's companion want the pictures he shows Enid?
(a) To show his mother.
(b) To turn over to the police.
(c) For sexual purposes.
(d) To defy John's wishes.
9. When Enid tells Rebecca about the men who know Bob Skeetes, she describes them as what?
(a) Sports stars.
(b) Bounty hunters.
10. What drug did Allen Weinstein do a lot of in high school?
11. Enid believes large breasts promote what?
12. Why does Enid run home at the end of Chapter Two?
(a) To check on her things.
(b) Someone is chasing her.
(c) Because she's mad at Rebecca.
(d) To stay physically fit.
13. What age does John Crowley plan to retire?
14. In Chapter Three, Enid suggests she and Rebecca should be what?
(b) Dog walkers.
15. Who gave Enid "Goofie Gus"?
(a) Matt Wilson.
(b) Joe Smith.
(c) John Mathers.
(d) David Lipton.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Melorra do for a living?
2. Enid describes Bob Skeetes' tan' as what?
3. John Ellis's creepy friend is a former what?
4. According to Enid, the trendy magazine Rebecca owns is only for what?
5. What does Enid call the comedian?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)