|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gave Enid "Goofie Gus"?
(a) John Mathers.
(b) David Lipton.
(c) Joe Smith.
(d) Matt Wilson.
2. What occupation did Enid think was attractive when she was thirteen?
(a) Drug dealer.
(b) Truck driver.
3. Why does Enid want to go to Angels during her garage sale?
(a) She is hungry.
(b) None of these.
(c) She needs to talk to Bob.
(d) She wants a paper.
4. What drug did Allen Weinstein do a lot of in high school?
5. What does a patron fantasize about, in reference to the Satanist couple?
(a) They are Mr. and Mrs. Claus.
(b) They are undercover CIA agents.
(c) They are brother and sister.
(d) They are husband and wife.
6. How much does a dual breakfast cost at Angels?
7. Why does Enid give Rebecca a hard time about the trendy magazine she owns?
(a) Rebecca wrote for the magazine.
(b) Rebecca supposedly hates it.
(c) Rebecca only reads this magazine.
(d) Rebecca's photo is in the magazine.
8. What type of music did Allen Weinstein like in high school?
(b) Grateful Dead.
(c) Tommy Petty.
9. While Rebecca and Enid are out walking, Enid remarks that she loves to see couples who are what?
10. After watching her commercial, Rebecca and Enid make fun of Melorra's what?
11. What is "Goofie Gus"?
(a) A toy monster.
(b) A title of a book.
(c) Enid's favorite pin.
(d) Enid's car.
12. What promises are made regarding Hampton Hayes?
(a) He'll fight crime.
(b) He'll reduce taxes.
(c) All of these.
(d) He cares about workers.
13. What television show was playing when Enid lost her virginity?
(a) The Golden Girls.
(c) The Price is Right.
(d) The Jeffersons.
14. What is Rebecca's last name?
15. How old was Enid when she lost her virginity?
Short Answer Questions
1. Enid tells John Crowley she might attend what school?
2. What did Bob Skeetes buy at the garage sale?
3. Where did Enid have a disturbing encounter with John Ellis and one of his friends?
4. At Angels, the cashier claims the Satanist couple are what?
5. Why do Rebecca and Enid plan to go to the park in Chapter Three?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)