|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The two girls think the comedian on television is what?
2. When Enid wants to buy an embarrassing novelty item, from whom does she borrow money?
(a) Bob Skeetes.
3. What does Enid think of the customer who also fantasizes about the Satanist couple?
(a) He is funny.
(b) He is disturbed.
(c) He is boring.
(d) He is cute.
4. What type of music did Allen Weinstein like in high school?
(b) Tommy Petty.
(d) Grateful Dead.
5. According to Enid, the trendy magazine Rebecca owns is only for what?
(a) Boring political people.
(b) Drug addicts.
(c) Rich housewives.
(d) Girls who attend prep school.
6. After Enid mentions plans to go see a certain author, Rebecca claims to hate what?
7. Where is Enid's VCR?
(a) At school.
(b) In the closet.
(c) In the shop.
(d) Under the bed.
8. What does Melorra do for a living?
(b) Works for Greenpeace.
9. What is Rebecca's last name?
10. Where did Enid have a disturbing encounter with John Ellis and one of his friends?
(a) At the gym.
(c) The video store.
(d) The grocery store.
11. On the night Enid mocks Rebecca for owning a trendy magazine, a televised comedian makes what type of jokes?
12. How often does the Satanic couple come to Angels?
(a) Twice a week.
(b) Once a week.
(c) Twice a day.
13. Why does Enid want to go to Angels during her garage sale?
(a) She is hungry.
(b) She wants a paper.
(c) She needs to talk to Bob.
(d) None of these.
14. How long was the love letter Allen Weinstein wrote to Enid?
(a) 1 paragraph.
(b) 10 pages.
(c) 5 pages.
(d) 1 page.
15. What type of pictures does John Ellis's creepy companion show Enid?
(a) Family photos.
(b) Glamour swimsuit shots.
(c) Pictures of animals.
(d) Child pornography.
Short Answer Questions
1. Following Enid's garage sale, what time do Enid and Rebecca get to Angels?
2. What did Bob Skeetes buy at the garage sale?
3. In Chapter Three, Rebecca claims the last guy Enid was interested in was whom?
4. How does Bob Skeetes feel when he hears the message from Enid on his machine?
5. What does John Crowley plan to do with his life?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)