|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Enid have a disturbing encounter with John Ellis and one of his friends?
(a) At the gym.
(b) The grocery store.
(d) The video store.
2. In Chapter Three, Rebecca claims the last guy Enid was interested in was whom?
(a) Bruce Willis.
(b) Michael Jackson.
(c) Bruce Lee.
(d) George Michael.
3. According to Allen Weinstein, people allow what to think for them?
(b) Their friends.
(c) Their parents.
(d) The media.
4. Enid changes her style to what type of look?
5. What is Enid's astrological animal?
(a) The snake.
(b) The goat.
(c) The bird.
(d) The turtle.
6. What does John Ellis call Rebecca?
(a) "Rebecca the Beautiful."
(b) "Rebecca Doppelganger."
(c) "Rebecca Stupid Face."
(d) "Rebecca the Smart."
7. After Enid mentions plans to go see a certain author, Rebecca claims to hate what?
8. How old was Enid when she lost her virginity?
9. What does John Ellis tell the priest about Enid?
(a) She is brilliant.
(b) She is an ice-queen.
(c) She is 18.
(d) She is hilarious.
10. Who gave Enid "Goofie Gus"?
(a) Matt Wilson.
(b) John Mathers.
(c) Joe Smith.
(d) David Lipton.
11. What did Enid's father change their last name to?
(a) Fruit salad.
12. What age does John Crowley plan to retire?
13. How does Bob Skeetes feel when he hears the message from Enid on his machine?
14. Why does Enid leave her garage sale items outside?
(a) She gets distracted.
(b) She wants to go to Angels.
(c) She doesn't want them.
(d) All of these.
15. In Chapter Three, Enid suggests she and Rebecca should be what?
(d) Dog walkers.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Enid's garage sale, she and Rebecca bump into the Satanists at what location?
2. What type of message does Enid leave on Bob Skeetes' answering machine?
3. After changing her look, Enid is upset to learn who is home?
4. Who did Rebecca lose her virginity with?
5. Following Enid's garage sale, what time do Enid and Rebecca get to Angels?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)