|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Rebecca meet her first sexual partner?
(a) In the park.
(b) A computer bulletin board.
(c) A coffee shop.
2. What is "Goofie Gus"?
(a) A toy monster.
(b) Enid's favorite pin.
(c) A title of a book.
(d) Enid's car.
3. What does Allen Weinstein's mother do for a living?
(b) Culinary arts.
4. What does a patron fantasize about, in reference to the Satanist couple?
(a) They are Mr. and Mrs. Claus.
(b) They are brother and sister.
(c) They are undercover CIA agents.
(d) They are husband and wife.
5. What does Bob Skeetes offer Enid at her garage sale?
(a) A bite of his sandwich.
(b) A ride to church.
(c) A free reading.
(d) A free bicycle.
6. Why does Enid refuse to sell "Goofie Gus" to the man who wants to buy it?
(a) She thinks the man is a jerk.
(b) It is a lemon.
(c) The man tried to steal it.
(d) She changed her mind.
7. What surprising fact did Enid learn about Allen Weinstein from his love letter?
(a) He had a girlfriend.
(b) He wanted to marry her.
(c) He couldn't spell.
(d) She was his first sexual partner.
8. After changing her look, Enid is upset to learn who is home?
(a) Her grandmother.
(b) Her mother.
(d) Her father.
9. What does John Crowley plan to do with his life?
(a) Help people.
(b) Make money.
(c) Be an artist.
10. In Chapter Three, Rebecca claims the last guy Enid was interested in was whom?
(a) Michael Jackson.
(b) Bruce Willis.
(c) Bruce Lee.
(d) George Michael.
11. In Chapter Four, Rebecca is upset that Enid did what without her?
(a) Went to Adam's II.
(b) Went to a club.
(c) Went to Angels.
(d) Went to the movies.
12. What type of message does Enid leave on Bob Skeetes' answering machine?
(d) She doesn't leave a message.
13. According to Enid, the comedian looks like Rebecca's what?
14. Why does Enid run home at the end of Chapter Two?
(a) Someone is chasing her.
(b) To stay physically fit.
(c) Because she's mad at Rebecca.
(d) To check on her things.
15. In Melorra's commercial, what does she say about voting?
(a) It's exciting.
(b) It's boring.
(c) It's a waste of time.
(d) It's her first time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Enid's opinion of John Ellis?
2. According to Enid, what type of haircut does the guy have who wants to buy "Goofie Gus"?
3. Why does Enid give Rebecca a hard time about the trendy magazine she owns?
4. According to Enid, the trendy magazine Rebecca owns is only for what?
5. The same night Enid makes fun of Rebecca's trendy magazine, Rebecca accuses Enid of wanting to do what with John Ellis?
This section contains 478 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)