|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Enid run home at the end of Chapter Two?
(a) To stay physically fit.
(b) Someone is chasing her.
(c) Because she's mad at Rebecca.
(d) To check on her things.
2. At Angels, what are the Satanists carrying the night Enid notices them for the first time?
(b) Books on devil worship.
(c) Shopping bags.
3. What does John Ellis tell the priest about Enid?
(a) She is brilliant.
(b) She is hilarious.
(c) She is an ice-queen.
(d) She is 18.
4. Who gave Enid "Goofie Gus"?
(a) Matt Wilson.
(b) David Lipton.
(c) John Mathers.
(d) Joe Smith.
5. What surprising fact did Enid learn about Allen Weinstein from his love letter?
(a) He wanted to marry her.
(b) He had a girlfriend.
(c) He couldn't spell.
(d) She was his first sexual partner.
6. What type of music did Allen Weinstein like in high school?
(a) Tommy Petty.
(d) Grateful Dead.
7. What television show was playing when Enid lost her virginity?
(a) The Price is Right.
(b) The Jeffersons.
(c) The Golden Girls.
8. At the beginning of Chapter Four, Rebecca suggests Enid has gone to what?
(a) Visit Mr. Pierce.
(b) The Renaissance Fair.
(d) The moon.
9. After Enid's garage sale, she and Rebecca bump into the Satanists at what location?
(a) The supermarket.
10. The men who know Bob Skeetes insinuate he is what?
11. After watching her commercial, Rebecca and Enid make fun of Melorra's what?
12. In Melorra's commercial, what does she say about voting?
(a) It's boring.
(b) It's exciting.
(c) It's her first time.
(d) It's a waste of time.
13. How much did Enid plan to sell "Goofie Gus" for?
(a) Five dollars.
(b) One dollar.
(c) Ten dollars.
(d) Fifty cents.
14. In Chapter Three, Enid suggests she and Rebecca should be what?
(d) Dog walkers.
15. How often does the Satanic couple come to Angels?
(b) Twice a week.
(c) Once a week.
(d) Twice a day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color dress did Rebecca loan Enid to lose her virginity?
2. At the beginning of Chapter One, where are Enid and Rebecca?
3. What type of message does Enid leave on Bob Skeetes' answering machine?
4. What is Enid's astrological animal?
5. What does Allen Weinstein's mother do for a living?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)