|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Melorra do for a living?
(c) Works for Greenpeace.
2. How does Bob Skeetes feel when he hears the message from Enid on his machine?
3. What does Enid think of the customer who also fantasizes about the Satanist couple?
(a) He is disturbed.
(b) He is boring.
(c) He is funny.
(d) He is cute.
4. Who did Rebecca lose her virginity with?
(a) Bob Skeetes.
(b) Mr. Pierce.
5. What do Rebecca and Enid do a lot of in Chapter One?
(a) All of these.
(b) Pick on each other.
(c) Judge others.
(d) Watch television.
6. Following Enid's garage sale, what time do Enid and Rebecca get to Angels?
(a) 5:00 p.m.
(b) 12:00 p.m.
(c) 1:30 p.m.
(d) 4:30 p.m.
7. At Angels, what are the Satanists carrying the night Enid notices them for the first time?
(b) Shopping bags.
(d) Books on devil worship.
8. When Enid wants to buy an embarrassing novelty item, from whom does she borrow money?
(d) Bob Skeetes.
9. While Rebecca and Enid are out walking, Enid remarks that she loves to see couples who are what?
10. What article of clothing lies abandoned on the sidewalk for days?
(a) A t-shirt.
(b) A pair of pants.
(c) A bra.
(d) A pair of socks.
11. The day of Enid's garage sale, she watches television with Rebecca and whom?
12. At the beginning of Chapter One, where are Enid and Rebecca?
(a) Enid's house.
(d) Rebecca's house.
13. Enid changes her style to what type of look?
14. Rebecca and Enid fail to recognize what childhood friend?
(a) A pop star.
15. What color dress did Rebecca loan Enid to lose her virginity?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Enid, the comedian looks like Rebecca's what?
2. What is Enid's astrological animal?
3. What is "Goofie Gus"?
4. How long was the love letter Allen Weinstein wrote to Enid?
5. What place does Enid convince Josh to take her?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)