|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Enid call the comedian?
(a) Their "clown."
(b) Their "boyfriend."
(c) Their "best friend."
(d) Their "god."
2. After Enid's garage sale, she and Rebecca bump into the Satanists at what location?
(c) The supermarket.
3. The two girls think the comedian on television is what?
4. After watching her commercial, Rebecca and Enid make fun of Melorra's what?
5. What television show was playing when Enid lost her virginity?
(a) The Price is Right.
(b) The Jeffersons.
(c) The Golden Girls.
6. Why does Enid run home at the end of Chapter Two?
(a) Because she's mad at Rebecca.
(b) Someone is chasing her.
(c) To stay physically fit.
(d) To check on her things.
7. In Chapter Four, Rebecca is upset that Enid did what without her?
(a) Went to a club.
(b) Went to the movies.
(c) Went to Adam's II.
(d) Went to Angels.
8. What is Enid's astrological animal?
(a) The bird.
(b) The goat.
(c) The turtle.
(d) The snake.
9. After changing her look, Enid is upset to learn who is home?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her grandmother.
(c) Her mother.
10. At the beginning of Chapter One, where are Enid and Rebecca?
(c) Rebecca's house.
(d) Enid's house.
11. Enid describes Bob Skeetes' tan' as what?
(c) Good looking.
(d) Fake and bake.
12. In Chapter Two, what is Enid's complaint about a box of cookies?
(a) The art is low quality.
(b) It is pornographic.
(c) It contains transfat.
(d) It is too appealing.
13. What age does John Crowley plan to retire?
14. What does Melorra do for a living?
(a) Works for Greenpeace.
15. What was Allen Weinstein's financial status?
(b) Middle class.
(c) Enid doesn't know.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color dress did Rebecca loan Enid to lose her virginity?
2. What is "Goofie Gus"?
3. What did Enid's father change their last name to?
4. What does Allen Weinstein's mother do for a living?
5. How old was Enid when she lost her virginity?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)