|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Enid, the trendy magazine Rebecca owns is only for what?
(a) Boring political people.
(b) Girls who attend prep school.
(c) Drug addicts.
(d) Rich housewives.
2. Where did Enid have a disturbing encounter with John Ellis and one of his friends?
(a) At the gym.
(c) The video store.
(d) The grocery store.
3. Enid describes Bob Skeetes' tan' as what?
(a) Good looking.
(b) Fake and bake.
4. Why does Enid leave her garage sale items outside?
(a) All of these.
(b) She doesn't want them.
(c) She wants to go to Angels.
(d) She gets distracted.
5. The same night Enid makes fun of Rebecca's trendy magazine, Rebecca accuses Enid of wanting to do what with John Ellis?
(a) Go to a concert.
(b) Run away.
(c) Be his best friend.
(d) Have sex.
6. In Chapter Four, Rebecca is upset that Enid did what without her?
(a) Went to a club.
(b) Went to the movies.
(c) Went to Adam's II.
(d) Went to Angels.
7. What surprising fact did Enid learn about Allen Weinstein from his love letter?
(a) He had a girlfriend.
(b) He couldn't spell.
(c) She was his first sexual partner.
(d) He wanted to marry her.
8. What did John Crowley once paint on the car belonging to Enid's father?
(a) "Hot Rod."
9. After Enid's garage sale, she and Rebecca bump into the Satanists at what location?
(b) The supermarket.
10. While Rebecca and Enid are out walking, Enid remarks that she loves to see couples who are what?
11. What television show was playing when Enid lost her virginity?
(a) The Jeffersons.
(c) The Golden Girls.
(d) The Price is Right.
12. What article of clothing lies abandoned on the sidewalk for days?
(a) A pair of socks.
(b) A pair of pants.
(c) A bra.
(d) A t-shirt.
13. What does Enid call the comedian?
(a) Their "best friend."
(b) Their "god."
(c) Their "clown."
(d) Their "boyfriend."
14. At the beginning of Chapter Four, Rebecca suggests Enid has gone to what?
(a) The moon.
(c) The Renaissance Fair.
(d) Visit Mr. Pierce.
15. Who gave Enid "Goofie Gus"?
(a) David Lipton.
(b) Matt Wilson.
(c) John Mathers.
(d) Joe Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Rebecca want Naomi to know about her sexual experience?
2. After Enid mentions plans to go see a certain author, Rebecca claims to hate what?
3. The men who know Bob Skeetes insinuate he is what?
4. What do Rebecca and Enid do a lot of in Chapter One?
5. What age does John Crowley plan to retire?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)