|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Melorra do for a living?
(a) Works for Greenpeace.
2. What type of pictures does John Ellis's creepy companion show Enid?
(a) Pictures of animals.
(b) Family photos.
(c) Glamour swimsuit shots.
(d) Child pornography.
3. What place does Enid convince Josh to take her?
(a) The mall.
(b) A motorcycle shop.
(c) A sex shop.
(d) A museum.
4. After watching her commercial, Rebecca and Enid make fun of Melorra's what?
5. When Enid wants to buy an embarrassing novelty item, from whom does she borrow money?
(d) Bob Skeetes.
6. Why does John Ellis's companion want the pictures he shows Enid?
(a) For sexual purposes.
(b) To show his mother.
(c) To turn over to the police.
(d) To defy John's wishes.
7. At Angels, what are the Satanists carrying the night Enid notices them for the first time?
(b) Books on devil worship.
(c) Shopping bags.
8. What does John Ellis tell the priest about Enid?
(a) She is an ice-queen.
(b) She is hilarious.
(c) She is brilliant.
(d) She is 18.
9. How does Bob Skeetes feel when he hears the message from Enid on his machine?
10. What occupation did Enid think was attractive when she was thirteen?
(c) Drug dealer.
(d) Truck driver.
11. In Melorra's commercial, what does she say about voting?
(a) It's a waste of time.
(b) It's her first time.
(c) It's exciting.
(d) It's boring.
12. What is Rebecca's last name?
13. What promises are made regarding Hampton Hayes?
(a) All of these.
(b) He cares about workers.
(c) He'll fight crime.
(d) He'll reduce taxes.
14. Why does Enid give Rebecca a hard time about the trendy magazine she owns?
(a) Rebecca's photo is in the magazine.
(b) Rebecca only reads this magazine.
(c) Rebecca wrote for the magazine.
(d) Rebecca supposedly hates it.
15. What is "Goofie Gus"?
(a) Enid's car.
(b) A toy monster.
(c) A title of a book.
(d) Enid's favorite pin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Enid have a disturbing encounter with John Ellis and one of his friends?
2. After making fun of Melorra's commercial, what does Rebecca ask Enid about her garage sale?
3. In Chapter Four, Rebecca is upset that Enid did what without her?
4. How much does a dual breakfast cost at Angels?
5. At Angels, the cashier claims the Satanist couple are what?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)