|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight, Part One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Enid leave her garage sale items outside?
(a) All of these.
(b) She gets distracted.
(c) She doesn't want them.
(d) She wants to go to Angels.
2. The two girls think the comedian on television is what?
3. Rebecca and Enid fail to recognize what childhood friend?
(c) A pop star.
4. How much did Enid plan to sell "Goofie Gus" for?
(a) Five dollars.
(b) Fifty cents.
(c) Ten dollars.
(d) One dollar.
5. The men who know Bob Skeetes insinuate he is what?
Short Answer Questions
1. After seeing Mrs. Satanist, Enid promises Rebecca she won't do what?
2. What message is written on the garage in graffiti?
3. Who does Enid hide from on the way home from the record store?
4. While talking about her childhood with Rebecca, Enid wonders what has happened to all her old what?
5. Who gave Enid "Goofie Gus"?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)