|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of music is playing at Hubba Hubba's?
(a) Italian opera.
(b) Piano music.
(c) Classic Rock.
(d) Juke box.
2. What does Allen Weinstein's mother do for a living?
(a) Culinary arts.
3. The two girls think the comedian on television is what?
4. What are desserts called at Hubba Hubba?
(c) Tasty Nibbles.
5. What does Enid's father refer to her and Rebecca as?
(b) The help.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time do Enid and Rebecca set up a date for "Bearded Windbreaker"?
2. On the night Enid mocks Rebecca for owning a trendy magazine, a televised comedian makes what type of jokes?
3. Why does Enid refuse to sell "Goofie Gus" to the man who wants to buy it?
4. When Enid calls Bob Skeetes for the second time, why is she unable to leave a message?
5. What article of clothing lies abandoned on the sidewalk for days?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)