|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did "Bearded Windbreaker" wait at the diner?
(a) 25 minutes.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 10 minutes.
2. At the beginning of Chapter One, where are Enid and Rebecca?
(c) Enid's house.
(d) Rebecca's house.
3. What does Enid order at Hubba Hubba's?
(a) Onion rings.
(c) A steak.
(d) A bowl of pasta.
4. In Chapter Two, what is Enid's complaint about a box of cookies?
(a) It contains transfat.
(b) It is too appealing.
(c) The art is low quality.
(d) It is pornographic.
5. What drug did Allen Weinstein do a lot of in high school?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bob Skeetes feel when he hears the message from Enid on his machine?
2. Enid describes Bob Skeetes' tan' as what?
3. What type of music is playing at Hubba Hubba's?
4. Where did Enid have a disturbing encounter with John Ellis and one of his friends?
5. What did Enid's father change their last name to?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)