|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Rebecca and Enid read the personals?
(a) To make fun of people.
(b) Because they wrote an ad.
(c) To see if anyone wrote to them.
(d) To see if Bob has an ad.
2. What does Enid call the comedian?
(a) Their "best friend."
(b) Their "clown."
(c) Their "god."
(d) Their "boyfriend."
3. What does Josh give the homeless man on the side of the road?
4. Who does Enid attempt to fantasize about in Chapter Three?
(a) Mr. Pierce.
(b) Rebecca's father.
(c) Bob Skeetes.
5. What do Rebecca and Enid do a lot of in Chapter One?
(a) All of these.
(b) Watch television.
(c) Pick on each other.
(d) Judge others.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of music is playing at Hubba Hubba's?
2. The same night Enid makes fun of Rebecca's trendy magazine, Rebecca accuses Enid of wanting to do what with John Ellis?
3. What place does Enid convince Josh to take her?
4. Why does John Ellis's companion want the pictures he shows Enid?
5. Rebecca and Enid fail to recognize what childhood friend?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)