|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Enid wants to buy an embarrassing novelty item, from whom does she borrow money?
(a) Bob Skeetes.
2. At the beginning of Chapter Five, what type of joke does Enid tell?
(b) Knock knock.
3. What article of clothing lies abandoned on the sidewalk for days?
(a) A pair of socks.
(b) A pair of pants.
(c) A bra.
(d) A t-shirt.
4. How much did Enid plan to sell "Goofie Gus" for?
(a) One dollar.
(b) Ten dollars.
(c) Five dollars.
(d) Fifty cents.
5. What was Allen Weinstein's financial status?
(b) Middle class.
(d) Enid doesn't know.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Enid run home at the end of Chapter Two?
2. What type of school does John Crowley go to?
3. What does John Ellis tell the priest about Enid?
4. How old was Enid when she lost her virginity?
5. What type of music did Allen Weinstein like in high school?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)