|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Enid leave her garage sale items outside?
(a) She gets distracted.
(b) She doesn't want them.
(c) She wants to go to Angels.
(d) All of these.
2. In Melorra's commercial, what does she say about voting?
(a) It's a waste of time.
(b) It's her first time.
(c) It's boring.
(d) It's exciting.
3. How much did Enid plan to sell "Goofie Gus" for?
(a) Fifty cents.
(b) Ten dollars.
(c) One dollar.
(d) Five dollars.
4. In Chapter Three, Enid suggests she and Rebecca should be what?
(a) Dog walkers.
5. Enid and Rebecca briefly stopped going to Angels due to whose presence?
(a) Bob Skeetes.
(b) The Satanists.
(c) Their high school teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Enid wants to buy an embarrassing novelty item, from whom does she borrow money?
2. In Chapter Four, Rebecca is upset that Enid did what without her?
3. How long was the love letter Allen Weinstein wrote to Enid?
4. John Ellis's creepy friend is a former what?
5. What is wrong with Carrie Vandenurg's beauty mark?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)