|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Enid's opinion of John Ellis?
(a) He is unoriginal.
(b) He is a stalker.
(c) He is intriguing.
(d) He is fun.
2. How much did Enid plan to sell "Goofie Gus" for?
(a) Ten dollars.
(b) One dollar.
(c) Fifty cents.
(d) Five dollars.
3. On the night Enid mocks Rebecca for owning a trendy magazine, a televised comedian makes what type of jokes?
4. Where is Enid's VCR?
(a) Under the bed.
(b) In the shop.
(c) In the closet.
(d) At school.
5. What article of clothing lies abandoned on the sidewalk for days?
(a) A pair of socks.
(b) A pair of pants.
(c) A t-shirt.
(d) A bra.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rebecca and Enid fail to recognize what childhood friend?
2. What does Enid call the comedian?
3. What does John Ellis call Rebecca?
4. What is Rebecca's last name?
5. Enid tells John Crowley she might attend what school?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)