|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At Angels, the cashier claims the Satanist couple are what?
(b) Nice people.
2. What did John Crowley once paint on the car belonging to Enid's father?
(a) "Hot Rod."
3. The day of Enid's garage sale, she watches television with Rebecca and whom?
4. What sarcastic remark does Rebecca make about John Crowley?
(a) "He's likeable."
(b) "He's cute."
(c) "He's a genius."
(d) "He's smart."
5. What does a patron fantasize about, in reference to the Satanist couple?
(a) They are brother and sister.
(b) They are Mr. and Mrs. Claus.
(c) They are husband and wife.
(d) They are undercover CIA agents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Enid call the comedian?
2. Enid tells John Crowley she might attend what school?
3. How much does a dual breakfast cost at Angels?
4. Why does Enid want to go to Angels during her garage sale?
5. What does John Ellis call Rebecca?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)