|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Enid want to go to Angels during her garage sale?
(a) She is hungry.
(b) None of these.
(c) She wants a paper.
(d) She needs to talk to Bob.
2. How much does a dual breakfast cost at Angels?
3. After Enid's garage sale, she and Rebecca bump into the Satanists at what location?
(a) The supermarket.
4. What occupation did Enid think was attractive when she was thirteen?
(a) Truck driver.
(c) Drug dealer.
5. After making fun of Melorra's commercial, what does Rebecca ask Enid about her garage sale?
(a) If it was easy.
(b) If it was fun.
(c) How much money she made.
(d) If she'll do it again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Enid's astrological animal?
2. What sarcastic remark does Rebecca make about John Crowley?
3. What does a patron fantasize about, in reference to the Satanist couple?
4. How much did Enid plan to sell "Goofie Gus" for?
5. At the beginning of Chapter One, where are Enid and Rebecca?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)