|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Rebecca and Enid plan to go to the park in Chapter Three?
(a) To play tennis.
(b) To swing.
(c) To play in the sandbox.
(d) To find Bob Skeetes.
2. What is Enid's opinion of John Ellis?
(a) He is intriguing.
(b) He is unoriginal.
(c) He is fun.
(d) He is a stalker.
3. What does Enid think of the customer who also fantasizes about the Satanist couple?
(a) He is boring.
(b) He is disturbed.
(c) He is funny.
(d) He is cute.
4. When was Enid born?
(a) June 1, 1979.
(b) January 4, 1979.
(c) December 23, 1979.
(d) March 10, 1979.
5. What is wrong with Carrie Vandenurg's beauty mark?
(a) It turned yellow.
(b) It fell off.
(c) It is ugly.
(d) It is cancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Enid, the comedian looks like Rebecca's what?
2. What does John Crowley plan to do with his life?
3. Following Enid's garage sale, what time do Enid and Rebecca get to Angels?
4. At Angels, what are the Satanists carrying the night Enid notices them for the first time?
5. When Enid tells Rebecca about the men who know Bob Skeetes, she describes them as what?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)