|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Enid attempt to fantasize about in Chapter Three?
(a) Bob Skeetes.
(c) Rebecca's father.
(d) Mr. Pierce.
2. Why does Enid refuse to sell "Goofie Gus" to the man who wants to buy it?
(a) It is a lemon.
(b) The man tried to steal it.
(c) She changed her mind.
(d) She thinks the man is a jerk.
3. What does Bob Skeetes offer Enid at her garage sale?
(a) A bite of his sandwich.
(b) A free reading.
(c) A free bicycle.
(d) A ride to church.
4. How much did Enid plan to sell "Goofie Gus" for?
(a) Fifty cents.
(b) Five dollars.
(c) Ten dollars.
(d) One dollar.
5. According to Enid, what type of haircut does the guy have who wants to buy "Goofie Gus"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What promises are made regarding Hampton Hayes?
2. How does Bob Skeetes feel when he hears the message from Enid on his machine?
3. Why do Rebecca and Enid plan to go to the park in Chapter Three?
4. What type of pictures does John Ellis's creepy companion show Enid?
5. Enid tells John Crowley she might attend what school?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)