|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sarcastic remark does Rebecca make about John Crowley?
(a) "He's smart."
(b) "He's likeable."
(c) "He's cute."
(d) "He's a genius."
2. What occupation did Enid think was attractive when she was thirteen?
(b) Truck driver.
(c) Drug dealer.
3. What is Rebecca's last name?
4. What does Enid call the comedian?
(a) Their "best friend."
(b) Their "clown."
(c) Their "god."
(d) Their "boyfriend."
5. What do Rebecca and Enid do a lot of in Chapter One?
(a) Pick on each other.
(b) All of these.
(c) Watch television.
(d) Judge others.
Short Answer Questions
1. John Ellis's creepy friend is a former what?
2. When was Enid born?
3. In Melorra's commercial, what does she say about voting?
4. While Rebecca and Enid are out walking, Enid remarks that she loves to see couples who are what?
5. Why does Enid refuse to sell "Goofie Gus" to the man who wants to buy it?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)