|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Enid run home at the end of Chapter Two?
(a) To check on her things.
(b) Someone is chasing her.
(c) To stay physically fit.
(d) Because she's mad at Rebecca.
2. What color does Enid dye her hair?
3. What is Rebecca's last name?
4. Why does Enid refuse to sell "Goofie Gus" to the man who wants to buy it?
(a) She changed her mind.
(b) She thinks the man is a jerk.
(c) The man tried to steal it.
(d) It is a lemon.
5. Where did Enid have a disturbing encounter with John Ellis and one of his friends?
(a) At the gym.
(b) The video store.
(c) The grocery store.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did John Crowley once paint on the car belonging to Enid's father?
2. In Chapter Three, Rebecca claims the last guy Enid was interested in was whom?
3. Why does Enid want to go to Angels during her garage sale?
4. Who does Enid attempt to fantasize about in Chapter Three?
5. After making fun of Melorra's commercial, what does Rebecca ask Enid about her garage sale?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)