|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John Ellis call Rebecca?
(a) "Rebecca the Smart."
(b) "Rebecca the Beautiful."
(c) "Rebecca Stupid Face."
(d) "Rebecca Doppelganger."
2. In Melorra's commercial, what does she say about voting?
(a) It's a waste of time.
(b) It's her first time.
(c) It's boring.
(d) It's exciting.
3. How much does a dual breakfast cost at Angels?
4. At the beginning of Chapter One, where are Enid and Rebecca?
(a) Enid's house.
(d) Rebecca's house.
5. Why does Enid run home at the end of Chapter Two?
(a) To stay physically fit.
(b) Because she's mad at Rebecca.
(c) To check on her things.
(d) Someone is chasing her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Enid refuse to sell "Goofie Gus" to the man who wants to buy it?
2. Why does Enid leave her garage sale items outside?
3. Why does Enid want to go to Angels during her garage sale?
4. On the night Enid mocks Rebecca for owning a trendy magazine, a televised comedian makes what type of jokes?
5. What does Bob Skeetes offer Enid at her garage sale?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)