|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Enid, the trendy magazine Rebecca owns is only for what?
(a) Drug addicts.
(b) Boring political people.
(c) Rich housewives.
(d) Girls who attend prep school.
2. What is "Goofie Gus"?
(a) A toy monster.
(b) Enid's car.
(c) Enid's favorite pin.
(d) A title of a book.
3. In Melorra's commercial, what does she say about voting?
(a) It's exciting.
(b) It's her first time.
(c) It's a waste of time.
(d) It's boring.
4. What does Enid call the comedian?
(a) Their "best friend."
(b) Their "god."
(c) Their "clown."
(d) Their "boyfriend."
5. Where did Enid have a disturbing encounter with John Ellis and one of his friends?
(b) The grocery store.
(c) The video store.
(d) At the gym.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Enid, what type of haircut does the guy have who wants to buy "Goofie Gus"?
2. On the night Enid mocks Rebecca for owning a trendy magazine, a televised comedian makes what type of jokes?
3. What did Enid's father change their last name to?
4. According to Enid, the comedian looks like Rebecca's what?
5. What do Rebecca and Enid do a lot of in Chapter One?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)