|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Enid call the comedian?
(a) Their "clown."
(b) Their "god."
(c) Their "best friend."
(d) Their "boyfriend."
2. Who gave Enid "Goofie Gus"?
(a) John Mathers.
(b) David Lipton.
(c) Joe Smith.
(d) Matt Wilson.
3. What does John Ellis tell the priest about Enid?
(a) She is 18.
(b) She is hilarious.
(c) She is brilliant.
(d) She is an ice-queen.
4. John Ellis's creepy friend is a former what?
(a) Member of royalty.
(c) Catholic priest.
(d) Baseball player.
5. Enid describes Bob Skeetes' tan' as what?
(a) Fake and bake.
(c) Good looking.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Enid give Rebecca a hard time about the trendy magazine she owns?
2. What did Enid's father change their last name to?
3. At Angels, what are the Satanists carrying the night Enid notices them for the first time?
4. At the beginning of Chapter One, where are Enid and Rebecca?
5. Why does Enid refuse to sell "Goofie Gus" to the man who wants to buy it?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)