|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Enid born?
(a) January 4, 1979.
(b) March 10, 1979.
(c) June 1, 1979.
(d) December 23, 1979.
2. On the night Enid mocks Rebecca for owning a trendy magazine, a televised comedian makes what type of jokes?
3. According to Enid, the trendy magazine Rebecca owns is only for what?
(a) Rich housewives.
(b) Boring political people.
(c) Drug addicts.
(d) Girls who attend prep school.
4. How often does the Satanic couple come to Angels?
(a) Once a week.
(b) Twice a week.
(d) Twice a day.
5. What does John Ellis tell the priest about Enid?
(a) She is brilliant.
(b) She is an ice-queen.
(c) She is hilarious.
(d) She is 18.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Enid run home at the end of Chapter Two?
2. What is "Goofie Gus"?
3. After Enid's garage sale, she and Rebecca bump into the Satanists at what location?
4. What did Bob Skeetes buy at the garage sale?
5. How much does a dual breakfast cost at Angels?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)