|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Enid want to go to Angels during her garage sale?
(a) She wants a paper.
(b) She needs to talk to Bob.
(c) None of these.
(d) She is hungry.
2. On the night Enid mocks Rebecca for owning a trendy magazine, a televised comedian makes what type of jokes?
3. The two girls think the comedian on television is what?
4. What is "Goofie Gus"?
(a) A toy monster.
(b) Enid's favorite pin.
(c) A title of a book.
(d) Enid's car.
5. Why does Enid give Rebecca a hard time about the trendy magazine she owns?
(a) Rebecca only reads this magazine.
(b) Rebecca wrote for the magazine.
(c) Rebecca's photo is in the magazine.
(d) Rebecca supposedly hates it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does John Ellis's companion want the pictures he shows Enid?
2. What does a patron fantasize about, in reference to the Satanist couple?
3. What do Rebecca and Enid do a lot of in Chapter One?
4. Where did Enid have a disturbing encounter with John Ellis and one of his friends?
5. What is wrong with Carrie Vandenurg's beauty mark?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)