|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did Enid plan to sell "Goofie Gus" for?
(a) Ten dollars.
(b) Fifty cents.
(c) Five dollars.
(d) One dollar.
2. What type of pictures does John Ellis's creepy companion show Enid?
(a) Child pornography.
(b) Glamour swimsuit shots.
(c) Family photos.
(d) Pictures of animals.
3. When was Enid born?
(a) January 4, 1979.
(b) December 23, 1979.
(c) March 10, 1979.
(d) June 1, 1979.
4. In Chapter Two, what is Enid's complaint about a box of cookies?
(a) It contains transfat.
(b) The art is low quality.
(c) It is pornographic.
(d) It is too appealing.
5. On the night Enid mocks Rebecca for owning a trendy magazine, a televised comedian makes what type of jokes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Enid refuse to sell "Goofie Gus" to the man who wants to buy it?
2. Where did Enid have a disturbing encounter with John Ellis and one of his friends?
3. After making fun of Melorra's commercial, what does Rebecca ask Enid about her garage sale?
4. Enid describes Bob Skeetes' tan' as what?
5. At Angels, what are the Satanists carrying the night Enid notices them for the first time?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)