|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Melorra's commercial, what does she say about voting?
(a) It's boring.
(b) It's a waste of time.
(c) It's exciting.
(d) It's her first time.
2. How much did Enid plan to sell "Goofie Gus" for?
(a) One dollar.
(b) Fifty cents.
(c) Ten dollars.
(d) Five dollars.
3. The two girls think the comedian on television is what?
4. How often does the Satanic couple come to Angels?
(b) Once a week.
(c) Twice a day.
(d) Twice a week.
5. What does John Ellis tell the priest about Enid?
(a) She is an ice-queen.
(b) She is 18.
(c) She is brilliant.
(d) She is hilarious.
Short Answer Questions
1. After watching her commercial, Rebecca and Enid make fun of Melorra's what?
2. How much does a dual breakfast cost at Angels?
3. According to Enid, the trendy magazine Rebecca owns is only for what?
4. Enid describes Bob Skeetes' tan' as what?
5. Why does Enid refuse to sell "Goofie Gus" to the man who wants to buy it?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)