|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter Two, what is Enid's complaint about a box of cookies?
(a) It is too appealing.
(b) It is pornographic.
(c) It contains transfat.
(d) The art is low quality.
2. At Angels, what are the Satanists carrying the night Enid notices them for the first time?
(a) Books on devil worship.
(d) Shopping bags.
3. According to Enid, the trendy magazine Rebecca owns is only for what?
(a) Girls who attend prep school.
(b) Drug addicts.
(c) Boring political people.
(d) Rich housewives.
4. John Ellis's creepy friend is a former what?
(a) Baseball player.
(b) Member of royalty.
(d) Catholic priest.
5. Why does Enid leave her garage sale items outside?
(a) She gets distracted.
(b) She wants to go to Angels.
(c) She doesn't want them.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Enid run home at the end of Chapter Two?
2. What does a patron fantasize about, in reference to the Satanist couple?
3. Where did Enid have a disturbing encounter with John Ellis and one of his friends?
4. At Angels, the cashier claims the Satanist couple are what?
5. What did Enid's father change their last name to?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)