|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight, Part One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drug did Allen Weinstein do a lot of in high school?
2. Enid believes large breasts promote what?
3. What was Allen Weinstein's financial status?
(b) Middle class.
(d) Enid doesn't know.
4. Enid describes Bob Skeetes' tan' as what?
(b) Good looking.
(c) Fake and bake.
5. Why does Enid run home at the end of Chapter Two?
(a) To stay physically fit.
(b) Because she's mad at Rebecca.
(c) Someone is chasing her.
(d) To check on her things.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Enid refuse to sell "Goofie Gus" to the man who wants to buy it?
2. What is Enid's opinion of John Ellis?
3. Rebecca and Enid take a trip to see what together?
4. John Ellis's creepy friend is a former what?
5. Enid accuses Josh of being in love with whom?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)