|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter Five, what type of joke does Enid tell?
(c) Knock knock.
2. What is wrong with Carrie Vandenurg's beauty mark?
(a) It fell off.
(b) It is ugly.
(c) It is cancer.
(d) It turned yellow.
3. Why does Enid refuse to sell "Goofie Gus" to the man who wants to buy it?
(a) The man tried to steal it.
(b) She changed her mind.
(c) It is a lemon.
(d) She thinks the man is a jerk.
4. According to Enid, what type of haircut does the guy have who wants to buy "Goofie Gus"?
5. Who drives Enid and Rebecca to spy on the date set for "Bearded Windbreaker"?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter Three, Rebecca claims the last guy Enid was interested in was whom?
2. What does a patron fantasize about, in reference to the Satanist couple?
3. On the night Enid mocks Rebecca for owning a trendy magazine, a televised comedian makes what type of jokes?
4. Rebecca and Enid think homeless people asking for money are what?
5. At Angels, the cashier claims the Satanist couple are what?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)