|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of music is playing at Hubba Hubba's?
(a) Italian opera.
(b) Classic Rock.
(c) Juke box.
(d) Piano music.
2. Why do Rebecca and Enid read the personals?
(a) To make fun of people.
(b) To see if Bob has an ad.
(c) Because they wrote an ad.
(d) To see if anyone wrote to them.
3. What is wrong with Carrie Vandenurg's beauty mark?
(a) It fell off.
(b) It turned yellow.
(c) It is ugly.
(d) It is cancer.
4. How old was Enid when she lost her virginity?
5. According to Enid, what type of haircut does the guy have who wants to buy "Goofie Gus"?
Short Answer Questions
1. The men who know Bob Skeetes insinuate he is what?
2. What did John Crowley once paint on the car belonging to Enid's father?
3. John Ellis's creepy friend is a former what?
4. How long was the love letter Allen Weinstein wrote to Enid?
5. What time do Enid and Rebecca set up a date for "Bearded Windbreaker"?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)