|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter Three, Rebecca claims the last guy Enid was interested in was whom?
(a) Bruce Lee.
(b) George Michael.
(c) Michael Jackson.
(d) Bruce Willis.
2. Whose business card does Enid find in her pocket?
(b) Bob Skeetes.
3. How long was the love letter Allen Weinstein wrote to Enid?
(a) 10 pages.
(b) 1 paragraph.
(c) 5 pages.
(d) 1 page.
4. After making fun of Melorra's commercial, what does Rebecca ask Enid about her garage sale?
(a) If it was fun.
(b) If it was easy.
(c) How much money she made.
(d) If she'll do it again.
5. When was Enid born?
(a) January 4, 1979.
(b) March 10, 1979.
(c) June 1, 1979.
(d) December 23, 1979.
Short Answer Questions
1. The men who know Bob Skeetes insinuate he is what?
2. Why does Enid refuse to sell "Goofie Gus" to the man who wants to buy it?
3. What article of clothing lies abandoned on the sidewalk for days?
4. What type of school does John Crowley go to?
5. What is type of eatery is Hubba Hubba's?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)