|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Enid changes her style to what type of look?
2. Why does Enid want to go to Angels during her garage sale?
(a) None of these.
(b) She needs to talk to Bob.
(c) She wants a paper.
(d) She is hungry.
3. How much did Enid plan to sell "Goofie Gus" for?
(a) One dollar.
(b) Five dollars.
(c) Fifty cents.
(d) Ten dollars.
4. Enid believes large breasts promote what?
5. John Ellis's creepy friend is a former what?
(a) Baseball player.
(b) Member of royalty.
(c) Catholic priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Enid, the trendy magazine Rebecca owns is only for what?
2. What sarcastic remark does Rebecca make about John Crowley?
3. The men who know Bob Skeetes insinuate he is what?
4. At the beginning of Chapter One, where are Enid and Rebecca?
5. What type of message does Enid leave on Bob Skeetes' answering machine?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)