|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Enid born?
(a) December 23, 1979.
(b) June 1, 1979.
(c) January 4, 1979.
(d) March 10, 1979.
2. What did Bob Skeetes buy at the garage sale?
(a) Old wines glasses.
(c) An egg beater.
(d) China dishes.
3. How long did "Bearded Windbreaker" wait at the diner?
(a) 25 minutes.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 10 minutes.
(d) 2 hours.
4. What is wrong with Carrie Vandenurg's beauty mark?
(a) It turned yellow.
(b) It is ugly.
(c) It fell off.
(d) It is cancer.
5. Enid tells John Crowley she might attend what school?
(b) Florida State.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter Five, what type of joke does Enid tell?
2. What did Enid's father change their last name to?
3. What age does John Crowley plan to retire?
4. After Enid mentions plans to go see a certain author, Rebecca claims to hate what?
5. According to Allen Weinstein, people allow what to think for them?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)