|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time do Enid and Rebecca set up a date for "Bearded Windbreaker"?
(a) 5 p.m.
(c) 3 p.m.
(d) 10 p.m.
2. What did the "Bearded Windbreaker" find attractive about the woman in the missed connection?
(a) Her laugh.
(b) Red hair.
(c) Fur coat.
(d) Flamboyant shoes.
3. While Rebecca and Enid are out walking, Enid remarks that she loves to see couples who are what?
4. What does Rebecca want to call the waiter at Hubba Hubba's?
(a) Jeffrey the goat.
(b) Billy the kid.
(c) Don Johnson.
(d) Weird Al.
5. The same night Enid makes fun of Rebecca's trendy magazine, Rebecca accuses Enid of wanting to do what with John Ellis?
(a) Run away.
(b) Go to a concert.
(c) Have sex.
(d) Be his best friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Enid's father change their last name to?
2. What does Enid call the comedian?
3. How do Rebecca and Enid feel after tricking "Bearded Windbreaker"?
4. According to Allen Weinstein, people allow what to think for them?
5. How long did "Bearded Windbreaker" wait at the diner?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)