|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Tenet view terrorism in terms of the level of threat it represented to the U.S. and the world?
2. Who was the White House national security adviser between 1993 and 1997?
3. Six weeks after Massoud took Kabul, what was first on a list of strict rules imposed by religious police?
4. Bin Laden practiced operational security that was intensive and he was cautious of what?
5. With whom did the Turkmenistan government make their deal?
Essay Topic 1
What prompted Arab men to follow Cofer Black toward the end of his tour in Khartoum? What was the outcome?
Essay Topic 2
What was Cull referring to in Chapter 7 when he quoted Frank Anderson as having said, "The Reagan administration had attracted to Washington 'an awful lot of Soldier of Fortune readers'"?
Essay Topic 3
What was the cable draft that Timothy Carney found when he arrived in Khartoum, Sudan, in November 1996 that appalled him? What was ensured? What was the final outcome of that matter?
This section contains 630 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)