|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. On 7 August 1998 a devastating terrorist attack against U.S. embassies took place in which two African capitals?
2. When the foreign oil representatives arrived in Afghanistan, why would Mullah Omar not meet with them?
3. When Massoud was cornered in northern Afghanistan, what was the result of his requests for aid?
4. Since the equipment was already in place, the CIA decided to use it for whose capture?
5. Who met Mahmoud Ahmed in the spring of 2001 and advised Pakistan could do much more in the fight with bin Laden?
Essay Topic 1
How did the Hamburg cell evolve?
Essay Topic 2
What was the significance when the CIA re-established contact with Ahmed Shah Massoud in September 1996?
Essay Topic 3
The book's title specifies the span of time in which the Ghost Wars transpired, but who were the ghosts and what were these conflicts referenced?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)