|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Soviets attack bin Laden's camp at Jaji which established him as a warrior with Arab jihadists?
(a) July 1987.
(b) October 1987.
(c) January 1987.
(d) April 1987.
2. Views differ on what was said, but instead of Saudis, Sudanese spoke with bin Laden and he moved where?
(a) Afghanistan, to an area not controlled by the Taliban.
(b) Afghanistan, to an area controlled by the Taliban.
(c) Pakistan, to an area controlled by the Taliban.
(d) Pakistan, to an area not controlled by the Taliban.
3. So this second prisoner would be kept alive, the tribe was to hold him in a cave for how long until Americans came?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 180 days.
(c) 90 days.
(d) 30 days.
4. In addition to the Zawhar Kili camp, the U.S. used missiles where?
(a) Terrorist camp complexes in northern Afghanistan.
(b) Bin Laden properties in the Sudan.
(c) Terrorist camp complexes in western Pakistan.
(d) Terrorist camp complexes in northern Pakistan.
5. Abdullah Azzam moved to Peshawar from Islamabad in 1984 and founded what to raise money?
(a) Office of Services.
(b) Office of Tour Services.
(c) Travel Services Office.
(d) Agency of Services.
Short Answer Questions
1. By early 1999, Tenet was certain that bin Laden would be capable of striking the U.S. at what point?
2. A 1998 memorandum of notification signed by whom authorized CIA agents to use lethal force to capture bin Laden?
3. Such attacks continued world-wide and U.S. intelligence saw a new terrorist generation had emerged by what point?
4. The CIA did not favor the use of Stingers because they could be used by terrorists against what?
5. Who became the CIA station chief in Islamabad in July 1986?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)