|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of fighter planes flew over Cabanatuan January 19?
2. What did the prisoners steal from a farmer when they were alone at Cabanatuan?
3. How long after the raid had begun did Captain Prince leave Cabanatuan?
4. Where did armored vehicles park at Cabanatuan?
5. What time did Pajota set a bomb to detonate on the Cabu River bridge?
Essay Topic 1
Using examples from the book, discuss the retreat of the Japanese in 1945 and how their commander attempted to keep the retreat from being a rout.
Essay Topic 2
Using examples from the book, discuss how the Japanese viewed the prisoner-of-war status and what they would do to avoid becoming prisoners.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the cultural differences that led to the disaster that became known as the Bataan Death March.
This section contains 505 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)