|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of American plane flew over Cabanatuan as Mucci requested?
2. How many Japanese troops was it estimated that assembled in Cabanatuan City?
3. What type of weed were the Rangers stepping through on January 29?
4. What food did Robert Brody dream of at Cabanatuan?
5. In Chapter 8, how high was the Pampanga River in places?
Essay Topic 1
Using examples from the book, discuss General Homma's plan for evacuating Americans and Filipinos from the Bataan peninsula and the flaws in his plan.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the cultural differences that led to the disaster that became known as the Bataan Death March.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the reactions of the prisoners during the rescue and why some of the prisoners fought the rescue.
This section contains 479 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)