|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Dr. Fisher's religious background?
2. Two weeks after the storehouse raids at Cabanatuan, what did Ralph Rodriguez weigh?
3. How long did it take the Rangers to neutralize the towers and pill boxes?
4. What river had the Rangers forded before encountering the fields of grass?
5. What caused a strange condition where the prisoners necks turned to rubber and they couldn't hold up their heads?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast Colonel Masanobu Tsuji and General Homma, using examples from the book.
Essay Topic 2
Using examples from the book, discuss General Homma's plan for evacuating Americans and Filipinos from the Bataan peninsula and the flaws in his plan.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast how the Filipinos felt about the Japanese and how they felt about the Americans.
This section contains 491 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)