Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of fighter planes flew over Cabanatuan January 19?
2. What did the prisoners steal from a farmer when they were alone at Cabanatuan?
3. How long after the raid had begun did Captain Prince leave Cabanatuan?
4. Where did armored vehicles park at Cabanatuan?
5. What time did Pajota set a bomb to detonate on the Cabu River bridge?
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast Colonel Masanobu Tsuji and General Homma, using examples from the book.
Essay Topic 2
Using examples from "Ghost Soldiers," discuss how and why the Cabanatuan prisoners organized the camp.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss why General King decided to surrender to the Japanese without approval from his superiors, using examples from the book.
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)