Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of fighter planes flew over Cabanatuan January 19?
2. What did the prisoners steal from a farmer when they were alone at Cabanatuan?
3. How long after the raid had begun did Captain Prince leave Cabanatuan?
4. Where did armored vehicles park at Cabanatuan?
5. What time did Pajota set a bomb to detonate on the Cabu River bridge?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss how and why the Filipinos helped Americans in the fight against the Japanese.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the reactions of the prisoners during the rescue and why some of the prisoners fought the rescue.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast how the Filipinos felt about the Japanese and how they felt about the Americans.
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)