Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of fighter planes flew over Cabanatuan January 19?
2. What did the prisoners steal from a farmer when they were alone at Cabanatuan?
3. How long after the raid had begun did Captain Prince leave Cabanatuan?
4. Where did armored vehicles park at Cabanatuan?
5. What time did Pajota set a bomb to detonate on the Cabu River bridge?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss how Claire Phillips assisted in the resistance efforts against the Japanese.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the rules and patterns that Bank observed about how to avoid punishment or death.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss how the Japanese treated prisoners of war and use examples from the book.
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)