|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time did Pajota set a bomb to detonate on the Cabu River bridge?
2. Where did armored vehicles park at Cabanatuan?
3. After talking with the Alamo Scouts and Pajota, how long did Mucci decide to wait before attempting the rescue?
4. What caused a strange condition where the prisoners necks turned to rubber and they couldn't hold up their heads?
5. What nationality was the priest allowed to enter Cabanatuan camp?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss how the Japanese treated prisoners of war and use examples from the book.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss how and why the Filipinos helped Americans in the fight against the Japanese.
Essay Topic 3
Using examples from "Ghost Soldiers," discuss how and why the Cabanatuan prisoners organized the camp.
This section contains 517 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)