|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of fighter planes flew over Cabanatuan January 19?
2. What did the prisoners steal from a farmer when they were alone at Cabanatuan?
3. How long after the raid had begun did Captain Prince leave Cabanatuan?
4. Where did armored vehicles park at Cabanatuan?
5. What time did Pajota set a bomb to detonate on the Cabu River bridge?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss how the Japanese treated prisoners of war and use examples from the book.
Essay Topic 2
Argue whether the men should have tried to escape when the Japanese left the camp unguarded. Use examples from the book to support your arguments.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the intelligence Mucci received and why it influenced his decision to delay the rescue mission for 24 hours.
This section contains 505 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)