|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of planes crossed and recrossed Cabanatuan on January 19?
(d) Piper Cubs.
2. In Chapter 8, how high was the Pampanga River in places?
(a) Waist high.
(b) Ankle deep.
(c) Chin high.
(d) Knee high.
3. What caused a strange condition where the prisoners necks turned to rubber and they couldn't hold up their heads?
(a) Rancid fish head.
(c) Bad medicine.
4. Two weeks after the storehouse raids at Cabanatuan, what did Ralph Rodriguez weigh?
(a) 90 pounds.
(b) 120 pounds.
(c) 100 pounds.
(d) 130 pounds.
5. Where was Dr. Fisher raised?
(c) New Hampshire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Near what river was Platero situated?
2. What was Dorothy Clara Fuentes' real name?
3. How far would the Rangers have to crawl on their stomachs toward the camp?
4. What was the least desirable of all the Cabanatuan work details?
5. What two books did Chaplain Taylor read when thrown into the heat box?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)