|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the camp's prime meeting ground named by the prisoners?
(a) Times Square.
(b) Fifth Avenue.
(c) Main Street.
2. Who removed a metal fragment from Rounsaville?
3. Who was the most reluctant prisoner to leave the camp?
(a) Abie Abraham.
(b) Bob Body.
(c) James Duckworth.
(d) Ralph Hibbs.
4. What type of American plane flew over Cabanatuan as Mucci requested?
5. Who was killed by friendly fire at Cabanatuan?
(a) Lawrence Robinson.
(b) Francis Schilli.
(c) Charles Brown.
(d) Roy Sweezy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did one of the locals give Prince to eat?
2. What was Dorothy Clara Fuentes' real name?
3. How did Lieutenant Nellist hide his M-1when he and Private Vaquilar went to a deserted shack?
4. Where did Prince attend college?
5. Where was John Murphy from?
Short Essay Questions
1. What extensive underground developed that regularly smuggled goods into the camp at Cabanatuan?
2. What did Captain Pajota suggest as cover for the Rangers as they wriggled to their positions in the fields?
3. When McCarty and some other prisoners went back to the Japanese side to find more food, what did they encounter on their way back?
4. How did Nellist remove a metal fragment from Rounsaville?
5. What would Prince oversee as assault commander?
6. What efforts did the American prisoners who had engineering skills make to improve Cabanatuan prison?
7. What happened when Tommie Thomas caught diphtheria?
8. Describe the weed named cogon.
9. Who were evacuated from Platero and other barrios?
10. How were most of the Cabanatuan prisoners transported back to the United States?
This section contains 942 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)