|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Dr. Fisher's religious background?
(a) Roman Catholic.
2. What nationality was Fuentes?
3. What was the name of a hated guard who watched over prisoners working on the Farm?
(a) Air Raid.
(b) Simon Legree.
(c) Web Foot.
(d) Liver Lips.
4. What type of planes crossed and recrossed Cabanatuan on January 19?
(a) Piper Cubs.
5. What did the prisoners steal from a farmer when they were alone at Cabanatuan?
Short Answer Questions
1. Near what river was Platero situated?
2. What song was Ralph Rodriguez playing on a phonograph the evening of January 30?
3. Where did Dr. Jimmy Fisher obtain his medical education?
4. What type of fighter planes flew over Cabanatuan January 19?
5. What was the camp's prime meeting ground named by the prisoners?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)