|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What constantly appeared in Abie Abraham's dreams when he was a prisoner at Cabanatuan?
2. From where did Alamo Scouts rescue Dutch prisoners of war?
(a) New Guinea.
3. What nationality was Fuentes?
4. What type of planes crossed and recrossed Cabanatuan on January 19?
(d) Piper Cubs.
5. Who removed a metal fragment from Rounsaville?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who removed the padlock from the front gate of Cabanatuan?
2. What was Dr. Fisher's religious background?
3. What was the name of a hated guard who watched over prisoners working on the Farm?
4. Where was Dr. Fisher raised?
5. What type of weed were the Rangers stepping through on January 29?
Short Essay Questions
1. How was Pajota planning for the rescue mission?
2. What was an aswang?
3. What did Captain Pajota suggest as cover for the Rangers as they wriggled to their positions in the fields?
4. What would happen to a prisoner if he would slip a root or a pod of beans into his personal gunny sack?
5. How was the Platero schoolhouse transformed into a makeshift hospital?
6. How did the villagers greet the Rangers when it came to Platero?
7. How was Platero made the Ranger staging area and bivouac site?
8. How was the barking problem in Platero solved?
9. How were most of the Cabanatuan prisoners transported back to the United States?
10. What efforts did the American prisoners who had engineering skills make to improve Cabanatuan prison?
This section contains 830 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)