|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the prisoners find in the kitchen at Cabanatuan when the Japanese left?
(a) Several cooked chickens.
(b) An entire baked pig.
(c) Baked bread.
(d) Several large roasts.
2. Who would fire the inaugural shot to start the raid?
(a) Joe Youngblood.
(b) Roy Swezy.
(c) John Murphy.
(d) William Proudfit.
3. What type of American plane flew over Cabanatuan as Mucci requested?
4. When did the Rangers and prisoners leave Platero?
(a) 8:30 p.m.
(b) 9:30 p.m.
(c) 10:00 p.m.
(d) 10:30 p.m.
5. How many men were injured when a Japanese soldier fired a knee mortar?
(a) 6 men.
(b) 3 men.
(c) 5 men.
(d) 4 men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the camp's prime meeting ground named by the prisoners?
2. Near what river was Platero situated?
3. Who removed a metal fragment from Rounsaville?
4. Where was Ralph Rodriguez from?
5. What did the Navy men use to sound the half hours of each day at Cabanatuan?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)