|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After prisoners shipped out of Cabanatuan, who became the commanding American officer?
(a) Robert Strong.
(b) Frederick Amos.
(c) Robert Burke.
(d) James Duckworth.
2. How did Lieutenant Nellist hide his M-1when he and Private Vaquilar went to a deserted shack?
(a) Wrapped it in a bundle on his back.
(b) Strapped it to the underbelly of a carabao.
(c) Had it hanging down his back.
(d) Hid it down his pant leg.
3. What was Dorothy Clara Fuentes' real name?
(a) Claire Phillips.
(b) Jane Nickerson.
(c) Andrea Browning.
(d) Mary Anderson.
4. Two weeks after the storehouse raids at Cabanatuan, what did Ralph Rodriguez weigh?
(a) 90 pounds.
(b) 130 pounds.
(c) 100 pounds.
(d) 120 pounds.
5. What food did Robert Brody dream of at Cabanatuan?
(a) Fried chicken.
(b) Pork chops.
(c) Chicken salad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of planes crossed and recrossed Cabanatuan on January 19?
2. Approximately how tall was the gate at the main entrance to Cabanatuan?
3. Who died just as the prisoners and Rangers crossed American lines?
4. What was the nickname for the woman who operated one of Cabanatuan's clandestine enterprises?
5. Who was able to calm the prisoners when locked below the decks on the Oryoku Maru?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)