|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the prisoners steal from a farmer when they were alone at Cabanatuan?
2. Where was Ralph Rodriguez from?
(c) New Mexico.
3. What type of weed were the Rangers stepping through on January 29?
4. What two books did Chaplain Taylor read when thrown into the heat box?
(a) The Bible and "Notes from the Underground."
(b) The Bible and "The House of the Dead."
(c) The Bible and "Crime and Punishment."
(d) The Bible and "The Brothers Karamazov."
5. Where did Joson and his men set up a roadblock?
(a) East of the camp.
(b) Just south of the camp.
(c) West of the camp.
(d) Just north of the camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after the raid had begun did Captain Prince leave Cabanatuan?
2. When did Corregidor surrender?
3. What did Tommie Thomas build in his daydreams at Cabanatuan?
4. What nationality was the priest allowed to enter Cabanatuan camp?
5. What new antimalarial drug were the Rangers taking?
Short Essay Questions
1. What would happen to a prisoner if he would slip a root or a pod of beans into his personal gunny sack?
2. Describe the weed named cogon.
3. What was special about the P-61 plane?
4. How was the barking problem in Platero solved?
5. What did Captain Pajota suggest as cover for the Rangers as they wriggled to their positions in the fields?
6. What would Prince oversee as assault commander?
7. How did Nellist remove a metal fragment from Rounsaville?
8. What happened when Tommie Thomas caught diphtheria?
9. Who were evacuated from Platero and other barrios?
10. When the Rangers began getting sleepy on the march, what were they given to keep them awake?
This section contains 788 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)