|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the prisoners steal from a farmer when they were alone at Cabanatuan?
2. Where did Prince attend college?
3. What was the name of the club that a woman ran who operated one of Cabanatuan's clandestine enterprises?
(a) Club Mabini.
(b) Club Luzon.
(c) Club Manila.
(d) Club Tsubaki.
4. Where did Prince grow up?
(b) Los Angeles.
5. Near what river was Platero situated?
(a) Jalaur River.
(b) Pampanga River.
(c) Davao River.
(d) Siniloan River.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Dr. Jimmy Fisher obtain his medical education?
2. In Chapter 8, how high was the Pampanga River in places?
3. What did the villagers of Platero give the Americans to drink at a feast?
4. How many carts drawn by carabao carry prisoners when they left Platero?
5. What type of fighter planes flew over Cabanatuan January 19?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was the last prisoner left in Cabanatuan and why was he left there?
2. Describe what some of the prisoners were doing moments before the Rangers began the raid.
3. In January, why did the Japanese shut down the Farm at Cabanatuan?
4. What was an aswang?
5. What would happen to a prisoner if he would slip a root or a pod of beans into his personal gunny sack?
6. How did the villagers greet the Rangers when it came to Platero?
7. When McCarty and some other prisoners went back to the Japanese side to find more food, what did they encounter on their way back?
8. What did Captain Pajota suggest as cover for the Rangers as they wriggled to their positions in the fields?
9. What efforts did the American prisoners who had engineering skills make to improve Cabanatuan prison?
10. What were some valuables that the prisoners stowed around the camp that they weren't allowed to take with them?
This section contains 844 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)