|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name got painted on the American plane that flew over Cabanatuan?
(a) Sleepy Time Gal.
(b) Shady lady.
(c) Hard to Get.
(d) Moon Happy.
2. Who removed a metal fragment from Rounsaville?
3. In Chapter 8, how high was the Pampanga River in places?
(a) Knee high.
(b) Waist high.
(c) Chin high.
(d) Ankle deep.
4. What did Ralph Hibbs asks the prisoners to start killing during the last weeks of January 1945?
5. Where did John Murphy attend college?
(c) Notre Dame.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Joson and his men set up a roadblock?
2. What caused a strange condition where the prisoners necks turned to rubber and they couldn't hold up their heads?
3. Where was Ralph Rodriguez from?
4. What color was Dorothy Clara Fuentes' hair?
5. How much did the American Red Cross Standard Package Number 8 weigh?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the weed named cogon.
2. What was special about the P-61 plane?
3. What would Prince oversee as assault commander?
4. What were some valuables that the prisoners stowed around the camp that they weren't allowed to take with them?
5. What efforts did the American prisoners who had engineering skills make to improve Cabanatuan prison?
6. What happened when Tommie Thomas caught diphtheria?
7. Why weren't the Signal Corps men as excited as the Rangers as the mission got underway?
8. Who were evacuated from Platero and other barrios?
9. How did Teddy Richardson get the padlock open on the front gate?
10. When the Rangers began getting sleepy on the march, what were they given to keep them awake?
This section contains 841 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)