|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Colonel Duckworth break when fleeing the camp?
(a) His arm.
(b) His ankle.
(c) His leg.
(d) Two fingers.
2. Where was John Murphy from?
(a) New Jersey.
(c) Rhode Island.
3. Where did Bill Nellist grow up?
4. Who was killed by friendly fire at Cabanatuan?
(a) Charles Brown.
(b) Roy Sweezy.
(c) Lawrence Robinson.
(d) Francis Schilli.
5. How many rounds could an automatic heavy rifle shoot per minute?
(a) 750 rounds.
(b) 350 rounds.
(c) 550 rounds.
(d) 450 rounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. After talking with the Alamo Scouts and Pajota, how long did Mucci decide to wait before attempting the rescue?
2. What did the prisoners trap to eat for extra protein?
3. When was the American Plane that flew over Cabanatuan introduced?
4. From where did Alamo Scouts rescue Dutch prisoners of war?
5. How long after the raid had begun did Captain Prince leave Cabanatuan?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who were evacuated from Platero and other barrios?
2. What efforts did the American prisoners who had engineering skills make to improve Cabanatuan prison?
3. What was special about the P-61 plane?
4. How was Pajota planning for the rescue mission?
5. Describe the weed named cogon.
6. How did the villagers greet the Rangers when it came to Platero?
7. What would Prince oversee as assault commander?
8. When the Rangers began getting sleepy on the march, what were they given to keep them awake?
9. How was the Platero schoolhouse transformed into a makeshift hospital?
10. How did Nellist remove a metal fragment from Rounsaville?
This section contains 793 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)