Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of fighter planes flew over Cabanatuan January 19?
2. What did the prisoners steal from a farmer when they were alone at Cabanatuan?
3. How long after the raid had begun did Captain Prince leave Cabanatuan?
(a) 20 mintues.
(b) 45 minutes.
(c) 50 minutes.
(d) 30 minutes.
4. Where did armored vehicles park at Cabanatuan?
(a) Behind the American prisoners' barracks.
(b) Near a guard tower.
(c) To the left of the Japanese barracks.
(d) In a large metal shed, 300 yards from the front gate.
5. What time did Pajota set a bomb to detonate on the Cabu River bridge?
(a) 7:00 p.m.
(b) 8:00 p.m.
(c) 6:30 p.m.
(d) 7:45 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What song was Ralph Rodriguez playing on a phonograph the evening of January 30?
2. What did the prisoners trap to eat for extra protein?
3. What constantly appeared in Abie Abraham's dreams when he was a prisoner at Cabanatuan?
4. After prisoners shipped out of Cabanatuan, who became the commanding American officer?
5. What did the prisoners find in the kitchen at Cabanatuan when the Japanese left?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)