|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the camp's prime meeting ground named by the prisoners?
(b) Fifth Avenue.
(c) Times Square.
(d) Main Street.
2. What was Dr. Fisher's religious background?
(d) Roman Catholic.
3. How much sleep did the Rangers get in the last seventy-two hours as they were marching prisoners to freedom?
(a) 7 to 8 hours.
(b) 3 to 4 hours.
(c) 5 to 6 hours.
(d) 9 to10 hours.
4. What did the prisoners steal from a farmer when they were alone at Cabanatuan?
5. What color was Dorothy Clara Fuentes' hair?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the Cabanatuan Camp cemetery called?
2. What did the prisoners find in the kitchen at Cabanatuan when the Japanese left?
3. From where was Chaplain Robert Preston Taylor?
4. How many Japanese troops was it estimated that assembled in Cabanatuan City?
5. How did Lieutenant Nellist hide his M-1when he and Private Vaquilar went to a deserted shack?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the weed named cogon.
2. What did Captain Pajota suggest as cover for the Rangers as they wriggled to their positions in the fields?
3. Who were evacuated from Platero and other barrios?
4. How was the barking problem in Platero solved?
5. How did Nellist remove a metal fragment from Rounsaville?
6. How was the Platero schoolhouse transformed into a makeshift hospital?
7. What were some valuables that the prisoners stowed around the camp that they weren't allowed to take with them?
8. What happened when Tommie Thomas caught diphtheria?
9. Who was the last prisoner left in Cabanatuan and why was he left there?
10. How was Pajota planning for the rescue mission?
This section contains 892 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)