|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the trains take prisoners?
(a) Tarlac City.
2. Near what town did General King meet with the Japanese to discuss the terms of surrender?
3. What was Abraham's wife's name?
4. At Puerto Princesa Prison Camp, what indicates that an air raid was imminent?
(a) A trumpet.
(b) A large drum.
(c) A gong.
(d) An old Catholic church bell.
5. How many ounces of food were the men fighting on Bataan given?
(a) 15 ounces of food.
(b) 41 ounces of food.
(c) 32 ounces of food.
(d) 20 ounces of food.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Dr. Hibbs go to medical school?
2. How many soldiers were fighting on Bataan under General King's command?
3. What was Colonel Tsuji called by the young Japanese officers?
4. What other attack occurred on the same day as the attack on Luzon?
5. How far from Manila did the January 9, 1945, invasion take place?
Short Essay Questions
1. What had the prisoners of Puerto Princesa Prison Camp been working on during internment?
2. Why did Abraham believe that those who didn't have dysentery before the march out of Bataan would surely get dysentery?
3. How did General Yamashita plan to conduct the withdrawal of his troops as the Americans forced the Japanese to withdraw?
4. Why did the Rangers hate Mucci and then change their minds about him?
5. What happened after the men were in the air-raid shelters?
6. Who was Lieutenant Henry Lee?
7. When and how did the Americans invade the Philippines after the Japanese attack and occupation?
8. For the men of Bataan, what was the real enemy?
9. What was the mood of the men as they ready for the raid on January 28, 1945?
10. What type of equipment did Army photographers bring when they accompanied the Rangers on their rescue mission?
This section contains 876 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)